*blocks your path to your own money*

If niggers get reparations will you continue paying taxes?

Attached: tyrone.jpg (400x400, 15K)

this guy probably gets asked a lot as to where the best weed is at

By the following April there would be no state to pay taxes to.

If we could ever unite, we can solve this whole problem without firing a shot.
It's called nobody go to work. Nobody buy a damn thing.
Problems will be sorted by the very next day. The US needs that daily tax income or it collapses.

I'm going to claim nigger and jew and get reps for slavery and holohoax

Attached: Jimmy_the_Greek.png (323x295, 267K)

dude image search brings up nigger tyrone... google must apologize now!!!

Lol are you asking if I'm going to pay the ATF taxes for all the NFA items I would use in a nigger killing spree if that ever happened?

I can't believe this frog looking mug can exist irl. What went wrong with that thing's genes to end up making him look like that?

niggers have already gotten reparations. will never happen.

user, you should probably make it clear that you meant a killing spree in minecraft. You don't advocate for violence do you?

It's the opposite of 'trickle-down'.
I bet 70cents of every dollar given to a nigger will be spent at FootLocker or McDonalds

What is this "paying taxes" you speak of?

No, I'll just claim someone in my line was black and get my gibs also. Then I'll marry a Jewish girl with my gibs and forever be a member of the chosen people.

Attached: git_gud_by_bringer_of_doom_da85y0o-pre.jpg (753x1062, 70K)

Attached: 6116167.jpg (450x450, 29K)

No and anyone who does is a cuck

Is that a real nigger?

Laws are made for breaking

If they get reparations I'll finally have a good enough reason to flee to south america and start my life over as a gaucho

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a hell of a drug

If Kikes get exposed and have to pay all the reparations, why not

I want reparations for Yakub blowing up us whites and also from the Injuns killing the Solutreans.

I am a biological white male but I identify as a kike nigger faggot. Give me your reparations.

>Spain
Hey nigger, when are you going to pay us back for everything you stole?

I will not. This or another war and I'm cutting my income down to the standard deduction.

Give me back that 38 billion, and pay for our 2008 housing crisis. Your golem are our golem. All your base belong to us. FBI is hand cuffs.

Don't owe any niggers a thing. Not a jew for one and two, Don't recall ancestors owning any niggers. So therefore, I owe them nothing, but a fuck you and go about your business, homie.

How's that individualism workin for ya whitoid?

You need to pay what you owe us.

Attached: u_mad_witebois.png (500x719, 294K)