Daily reminder that nukes are FAKE

>There never was any "weapons of mass destruction
>There is no "Samson protocol"
>Goverments do not possess the power to destroy the whole world with the press of a button.
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed, the japanese weren't allowed to speak of the event with fear of being arrested/killed in the years following the war.

If you believe in nukes you are bluepilled and this yet another revelation that exposes yet another layer of the jewish deception that we've been fed.

youtu.be/jXGsA7p4Sfs

youtu.be/PD9c29zJq3U

Here is a detailed blog by an engineer:
heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

Attached: 5296534-1280_936338912-nuclear-bomb-detonation.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYUSKWhb3sk
youtube.com/watch?v=TMcx0AdKWY0
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKrkAlgj64
youtube.com/watch?v=NS3m0-4bM9s
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-nuclear-bomb-six-day-war-sinai-egypt-use-weapon-syria-jordan-iraq-a7774921.html
express.co.uk/news/weird/745738/Life-on-Mars-wiped-out-nuclear-war-Dr-John-Brandenburg
youtube.com/watch?v=gcc0-0B4p2M
youtube.com/watch?v=mq7u04zmrTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nukes don’t exist
Aleutian Alaskanon here, tell that to all the brave puffins who lost their lives during testing here.
The only scary part about nukes is they’re probably closer to being a 100yr old technology. Imagine what they have now.

nukes are real. don't be a retard.

here. it's gnarly. poor wilburs. youtube.com/watch?v=OYUSKWhb3sk

I agree OP
Uranium can make water hot

And there probably could be a reactor on every town.

you're either a glowfaggot or some gullible idiot believing in whatever bullshit narrative you're fed.
Why even reply to the fucking thread if its just retarded? Because you're an npc/shill and thats your preprogrammed response.

Attached: 81b94aa06053abcd1b5453cc64fb280b2a4e5246825d21937b7c0c9ea1c71844.jpg (826x1024, 87K)

whats this?

Attached: 1560476669649.gif (450x285, 486K)

Attached: why-isnt-nagasaki-hiroshima-increasing-in-radioactivity-70-years-19649665.png (500x441, 89K)

Please tell me what that 1950s camera was made of to withstand a nuclear blast?

and watch the first video and you'll see how that bomb video was made.

South African nigger has zero understanding of physics.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Different types of radiation. Not the same used in bombs.

No they're not otherwise Israel wouldn't be able to hold the world hostage.

its in a bunker...so we can make bombs that do that? who care if we dont have nukes then... thats terrifying

Except thats obviously part of the deception, to instill fear into people when there is obviously no evidence for it. Why would jews lie about the holocaust but not about nukes?

Why are there trees that are over 100 years old in the city centre where a nuke went off? Riddle me that Shlomo

Nukes are real.
I improved two devices in the 80s.

My only hope is they launch every single one as soon as possible.

The scary thing for you is that nuclear scientists are bound by the official secrets act but who cares about that if you desire world destruction. So why not just hand over secrets to Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Anti Muslim and the only way to destroy Muslims is give them the bomb.

Do stupid niggers actually respond to this shit?

(Ah fuck....)

Hahaha, now we have two guys giving the "bruh, lemme tell you..." So you were a nuclear scientist in the 80s? Nice troll boomer larpfag.

A reactor meltdown is not a bomb detonation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMcx0AdKWY0
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKrkAlgj64
Play these 2 together for thread theme

Who gives a shit if you believe me or not Kwame. Shove it up your nigger ass

add this aswell hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=NS3m0-4bM9s

Can't say that nukes are fake but the footage from all the tests that I've seen looks pretty fake to me.

lol you have to be retarded to believe that video

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Who started this meme and why?

This is the new psyop trying to be pushed don’t fall for it.

So many jews calling the white man a nigger ITT, if this thread had been about any other shit like "the moon is made of cheese" or whatever, then they would've left it alone. But they desperately need us to believe in the nuke bullshit.

Please tell us about da fake wh*toid science bigotry that the US is forcing on the world because they hate blacks.

Nigger.

>Nukes are fake
T.south Africa retard who can't comprehend how they work

You don't belong here and it shows in every post.

Niggers man. And US and UK are full of flat earth niggers who don't believe in nukes, dinosaurs, planets and anything they "feel to be fake" today

its a miniature explosion using little models combined with blowing air on it to create that effect.

I've only met black people who believe the earth is flat and space is fake. It's unreal.

Please demonstrate for us, mister nigga

>A miniature explosion
Lol nothing can be made to scale like that, that's not how it works

Only the above ground parts of the trees were destroyed. The roots stayed intact. A tree can regenerate if the roots are good. Why can't a nigger pick up a book?

The 6 day war only lasted 6 days because Israel was going to use nukes. independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-nuclear-bomb-six-day-war-sinai-egypt-use-weapon-syria-jordan-iraq-a7774921.html Why else would vastly superior armies that outnumbered IDF forces suddenly yield?
Nukes are ancient tech user.
express.co.uk/news/weird/745738/Life-on-Mars-wiped-out-nuclear-war-Dr-John-Brandenburg

but >Please tell me what that 1950s camera was made of to withstand a nuclear blast?
u said the camera wouldnt survive?

Watch the first video towards the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcc0-0B4p2M

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (304x166, 10K)

i'm 95% sure at this point that nukes are fake, money rules the world. 5.8 trillion$ the united states spent?!?!? of course glowniggers are gonna come here and shill this

I imagine a disheveled Nubian kang, taking a little pile of gunpowder, lighting it on fire and blowing on it like he's the big bad wolf, the look of confusion in his dead soulless eyes as he comes back to tell us the white man must have sabotaged his experiment.

>be nigger
>think those with basic understanding of physics are shills

Attached: 1554082756061.jpg (958x830, 111K)

camera not affected? hmmm

I don't have time for your ooga booga vid smelly.
Nice file name newfag

>muh physics
>u a retard
You're not being very convincing there Shlomo

You know, i've seen niggers watching SpaceX launch and saying "this is ancient technology, angel magic", they even recorded this shit and uploaded to youtube. Which is why its no wonders niggers like you think that white man's inventions either fake or magic.

its in a bunker...notice the circle window also know as a port hole.

nuclear warhead=basic physics

Attached: 1559018093613.png (1000x476, 41K)

No one is trying to convince you of anything, we're simply marveling at your ignorance and seeing what other things we can get you to admit to believing

Yeah, the earth is also flat. You deserve a fucking nuke. Why are you so retarded, user? It's not even funny

The concept can literally be explained and is explained in basic physics. Just because you went to public school in a vassel state doesn't mean everyone else is so retarded.

nukes are fake we know only faggots think they are real

>There never was any "weapons of mass destruction

Attached: Aerofoto_Hirosima_1945.jpg (1975x1585, 886K)

"concept" there you go

> we know
Who are "we"? Are you in discord with other IPS niggers now?

pepe?

E=mc2

NIGGER

>muh nigger discord
dilate and take your meds, schizo

Changing your vpn doesn't change who you are op

it's the same argument as the earth being a sphere using a "concept". But no one can actually prove it

Literally anything that can withstand 250 degree for a few seconds.

Please, your flag is showing.

Attached: NARA_-_542192.jpg (2482x2939, 1.39M)

Now post pictures of Dresden and compare with Hiroshima/Nagasaki, they were firebombed.

Go up to the top of a tall building or a mountain, look out, see curvature of earth. Then kill yourself for being a nigger and a faggot.

ok
how did the civilization of Zeus (greek myths are not myths) destroyed itself?

Also the great canion is the plece of digging uranium and it it still full of it.
And the eye of Sahara is the fucking 6000 megaton blast.

Did you dig in that way?

Attached: KOT.jpg (211x212, 10K)

There's a difference.

In Dresden, most of the structures are still standing, even though burned out.

In Japan even most of the structures are gone.

Attached: Dresden_1945.jpg (1247x874, 430K)

I also do not believe in nukes. It is way too convenient of an excuse to siphon an infinite amount of funding and control people.
If governments truly had the power to blow up the entire world, something would have happened already.

so you're saying they wirelessly transferred the video during the few seconds it was recording back in the 1950s? You're ZOG flag mentality is showing.

Not the same, nigger.

Attached: images (5).jpg (262x193, 16K)

Attached: 1518479764163 (1).png (860x650, 60K)

It's film behind inches of leaded glass in a specially designed concrete case dummy, do you research. source: high school physics class

No one is surprised that you have a severe deficiency in reading comprehension.

most of the houses were made of wood in Hiroshima/Nagasaki. The pictures are still very similar and this is taking into account that pictures like these are in the mainstream press.

Attached: Hiroshima-combo-03.jpg (990x675, 549K)

>dilate and take meds
Look at the flag dolbayob and reiterate your insult you stupid fucking nigger. Why do people like you a) exist b) sharing their opiion on things? You fucking living abortion go to the nearest university that teaches nuclear physics, graduate from it and come back to ask for forgiveness.

What are radio frequencies? TV broadcast been around since the 1920's.

>In Japan even most of the structures are gone.
japanese used more wood. so it all burned down.
left Tokyo after firebombing
right, Hiroshima after a-bomb.

Attached: Tokyo-and-Hiroshima-1945.jpg (1440x600, 274K)

in some footage shown of a nuclear blast you could see houses getting completely vaporized in half a second. It's not simply a sudden change in degrees

>OP: Crazy shit
>You: Crazier shit
I see you too understand how to rule clown world

Post em boys.

Attached: 1560086504074.jpg (900x695, 55K)

t. shill trying to shit up the thread with nonsensical babble.

Attached: 1558272091430.jpg (557x580, 65K)

The structures were blown away by the enormous pressure wave, no matter if they were made out of wood or bricks.

Only the buildings made out of reinforced concrete could withstand that.

Attached: 20090808-nagasaki-pan.jpg (2789x2304, 1014K)

That would be like pissing in an ocean of piss with you here.

Attached: 1558271579783.jpg (1024x718, 151K)

you fucking unnesesary rude
die

Attached: 1480580686491s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

you can't even see the curvature of the earth from 130 000ft high youtube.com/watch?v=mq7u04zmrTg

Attached: 1553429368065.jpg (750x665, 345K)

yeah extremely fucked up how noone in academia etc is calling out this blatant lie.

Cool! Another red pilled deep thread! Popcorn!!!!!!

Attached: 79EB3DF8-9042-4BA8-9223-F8C285508008.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

what about the hundreds of explosions that people witnessed? they used to have big fancy parties in nevada and watch the test nukes go off.

Why do you have doubts about nuclear bombs

The world is not objective.

Attached: large_1.jpg (650x433, 45K)

You realize if the earth was flat it wouldn't have a curvature to see correct?