HOW DOES IT FEEL

KNOWING THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP HIM

Attached: redeyesblackdragon.png (691x657, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pgnnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great, he is doing great job undermining US. Some smart cold ass motherfucker like Obama who would listen to his advisors could maximize the potential of US, but this guy just runs like a wind, doing jack ass shit not realizing his actions will have decades of consequences damaging or even detrimental to US in the long run. Feels really great.

Attached: 1558297004077.png (500x522, 137K)

meh, i'm not the one who needs 24/7 shilling for me from jews on this fucking shitchan

Attached: 65145615615641563.jpg (880x580, 340K)

Shills forever BTFO, no matter how much they try.

Attached: 1558922344659.jpg (4940x3293, 1.04M)

As a liberal. Reeeeeee I am so maaaad! Trump always btfo us out. I can’t handle all this losing. Wah, I hate white people so much. This can’t be happening.

Hehehehe just kidding I am baste trump supporter and I can’t wait for the libtards to be epically btfo. Trump god emperor of humanity. Friend of not only whites but legal Mexicans immigrants, black man in trump hats (FUCKING BASTE!!!) and the greatest Allie, Isreal. We’re goin btfo all Muslims and fuck up Iran. Hell yeah. MAGA!

Attached: 15A5B188-A025-40A6-886B-B947EF4CAC3A.jpg (716x1561, 225K)

Why do you spam this board?

Attached: 1557851465144.png (510x518, 432K)

>Xeir anger level: seething

Attached: 1547194688183.jpg (727x868, 237K)

no one cares about you at all

Attached: 1523516136885.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

based and truthpilled

Do you honestly feel like youre winning?

Can't stop the MIGA

So?

Checked. Confirmed no fucks given

He and his Jew friends/family are the only ones who can stop him. And they are.

>like Obama who would listen to his advisors could maximize the potential of US
Yea, we could tell by Obama's 1.5% GDP growth every year he was President. Fucking sad.
Trump had the US at 3% GDP his very first year!
So fuck off shill.

He's a blithering idiot.

Attached: Tr (15).jpg (589x602, 56K)

he already stopped himself, boomer

Attached: C7tbWdsW4AgeEJn.jpg (750x555, 88K)

question for you shareblue fags. If Trump's really "Zion Don" then how do you explain how fucked the mainstream media has been covering him? I mean it's a well established fact that Jews run the news media, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC etc. so why are they all preaching impeachment, and pushing all the same shit as the Democrats have been since he was elected? And why are they ignoring Spy Gate?

This should be all the proof anyone needs that the left and the Jews are trying to pull a fast one

MAGA

What the fuck was he then? Cherokee?

Our feelings don't guide us faggot little leaf, we know we are winning, and winning bigly! You know it, I know it, everybody knows it

Attached: 1521425359019.png (294x300, 121K)

>KNOWING THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP HIM
fine

Obama inherited one of the worst economic crisis in American history, and still managed to get the country to 1.5% growth in GDP. Trump is simply riding the success that Obama created.

I don't want to stop him. I want to encourage him.

Seeing Nazi larpers on Jow Forums cry and bitch about Trump is almost as satisfying as seeing triggered libs. Thank you Mr. President!

By that logic, Bush was the one who signed the bill that bailed out the economy and Obama simply rode it out. Try harder you brain dead faggot

>Obama who would listen to his advisors
You do know that Obama was arrogant enough to think the was better than all his advisors in every field and bragged about it? Maybe that’s why he was such a failure.

I would like it to become public that the democrats social media initiative is pushing anti semitic messaging.

Ivan not making enough rubles now that US energy is driving prices down? and get your little boat off my lawn.
archive.is/pgnnQ