Does hot weather make you lazy?

Its 25C and I can't be bothered to do anything productive because I am burning inside. Can hot weather be the reason why niggers have lower productivity rate?

Attached: me in africa.jpg (716x954, 330K)

I thought sex tourism was mostly a British pastime?

only the pedo kind

You do have a point. There is something called the "cold winter theory", which suggest that populations in higher average temperatures have lower Iq. The average temperature also maches pretty good with the world Iq map.
As a Normie I can't confirm further if this could be really true

HOT WEATHER does not make u lazy , ur mentally make u lazy, leaf fight agaisnt, do u think in ancient times humans afforded to be lazy,? the greastest weapon is ur mind,

Posting pics from your trip to Africa OP?

>Can hot weather be the reason why niggers have lower productivity rate?
No because Mexicans deal with it too. It's to do with intelligence and why the "lazy" countries have such a low average IQ.

that's 77 degrees you faggot leaf.
kys

>25C
>hot weather

Fuck off

Can confirm. Im a snownigger and this heat is literally making me a nigger. I get angered super easily, im lazy and i cant fucking think properly.
Explains why literally everyone south of the alps are useless lazy retards

No. where i from in the summer is around >25ºC at night and 45ºC maximum.
People adapt and work the same way, i used to go on school summer holidays to my grandparents farm.
We woke up before the sunrise to work until 12 pm. Then we lunch and only go back to work after 4pm.
Your body need to adapt to his hot weather and be able to work with temperatures around 40ºC where you can feel the wind
at a tree's shade burn your skin.

Heat is linked to crime. Warmer months experience higher rates

Chinese are the biggest pedos in sex tourism. Used to try to hang out with ethnic Chinese Singaporean/Malaysian Cheongsters when I would go to Changping Dongguan, and Zhuhai for the KTV's and spas before the crackdowns since they could help me translate. They were always fucking obvious underage girls.

You sure as hell cant work hard its its +40 outisde, humid and no wind

>>do u think in ancient times humans afforded to be lazy,?
>Be nigger
>Weather is more or less always warm, no need to invent anything to stay warm, or even wear clothes
>Lots of food just growing everywhere, all year around
Yes. That's why they never developed the higher brain functions (abstract thinking specifically) needed to survive where it takes planning to do so, like in the north, or the deserts.

>People adapt and work the same way
t. Southern country where people are known for being slow, careless workers that only take siestas and "do it tomorrow"

that mostly comes from Andalusian spaniards.
If for you a temperature >25ºC is hot, now imagine if you had to work with 40ºC. Thats right you would faint in 5 minutes and had to be thrown inside the freezer to not die of hyperthermia, but what's funny is there is people that can work with these conditions.

Yes it’s also why they are less intelligent as high temps are very dangerous to brain matter.

Niggers in Norway are just as lazy during winter as they are during summer.

i'm actually much more productive in summer, i get literally nothing done in winter.

If hot weather makes you lazy then why do white people prosper in Africa when left alone?

>Thats right you would faint in 5 minutes from heat
I'd complain a lot, and get sweatier than a used bath towel. No fainting though, I'm not British. On the other hand, you know when there's a southerner around because it's easy to spot the guy wearing a michelin-man jacket with his hands in the pockets while you're in a t-shirt and sunglasses.

Relatively lazy. Of course a lazy white achieves more than most motivated blacks, so there you go.

35 degrees would be more of an issue, 25 degrees feels pretty nice.

yes its true, in the winter I can workout 7 days a week no problem,

now in the summer I am so fucking sweaty I barely workout 2 times a week wihtout fucking dying

>I'm not British
Fuck off, we colonised and built in plenty of hot climates during the Empire. Something you snowtards never did. I don't faint when it's hot, and i don't burn red either, i do however feel utterly drained, aggressive, and pissed off. I remember back at the bakery i worked at, there was no air conditioning in the factory and during the summer it was an absolute hotbox with industrial ovens and steamers running 24/7, i'd end up doing pie shells on some 1940s piece of machinery that had to be cranked up to retarded temps on top of everything else, i used to go and stand in the industrial freezer for periods so i didn't just explode with rage.

Humidity and heat makes hard work very difficult mainly can work at night.

It makes industrial/tech development hard. And if you (i.e. your ancestors) live in a hot, wet place, you probably have a low iq because there was no hard winter to apply selection pressure for higher intelligence.
That's the main reason niggers are so dumb. It's not limited to cultural problems. Their people lived as low iq, violent hunter gatherers literally until the West showed up, and they still don't seem to understand agriculture or industrialization.