Applied for a graduate job in a bank

>Applied for a graduate job in a bank
>2000 applications
>38 places
>5 rounds; application, maths/english tests, 1st round interview, assessment day (super day for the Yanks) and partner interview.
>Somehow managed to get the job

Sooo, what does everyone else do?

Like, the other 1972 people that applied. Do they just go and become baristas and mechanics or something?

What opportunities are there for young people of today? Because getting a high paying, prestigious job is literally a 1-5% chance.

Attached: mcdo.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Where

cool and all but now you have to go work in london all day.

>maths
You didn't get shit, neet retard.

how much do u make

I've already been here for a year. It's not so bad. I'm having work cocktails tomorrow at a swanky hotel rooftop bar with some extremely rich and important people.

>2000
> - 38
>=???

well i don't want to ruin the fun, but since you're a faggot and they're inviting you to a london rooftop, you better skip

Attached: trumps326.jpg (605x765, 84K)

have fun. i was brought up here in the blackest part. im just itching to escape

That sounds boring as fuck.
Congrats on the job i guess.
But have fun hanging around people you hate and pretending you like them.

I was obviously making a tongue in cheek joke.

>Do they just go and become baristas and mechanics or something?
Yes

Where's that? Brixton? Hackney?

My co workers are a good bunch and i don't hate them at all. Who tf works at a job where they hate their co workers anyway. if that was the case I'd hightail it out of there.

>got the job
Erm, have you actually passed training yet?
Have you been signed off?

Yeah, we got sent off site for a week or so.

I'm Australian, so I make my four wives and eighteen children all named Mohammed collect welfare for me. I have a lebbo back mate, so I can't work. The government gave me four houses, well, to my wives and kids but under Sharia they're my houses. So I run a little empire here fucking all day and snorting coke perpetually stoned while you saps work and pay for my luxurious lifestyle.

Each wife pulls in about $50kpa in benefits for me, so I'm sitting on a quarter mil and four mil in assets without having worked a day in my life since coming to this ridiculous island.

The whites here are just fucking servants really. Allah gave them the form of humans so they can serve me without making me feel ill.

>cool and all but now you have to go work in london all day.

We know he's not white already by the fact he's in the UK and working in a bank. No one gets employed in white collar jobs there anymore unless they're 'diverse'.

But he'll get stabbed soon so it's ok.

My colleagues are 80% white.

Niche political consulting. I mostly look for situations where one powerful special interest group is fighting another special interest group and try to get paid not to work on the opposing side. Make shockingly good money by doing this, believe it or not.

lewisham

Banking fucking blows
>t. Banker

it used to be 95% white for those kinds of jobs just 10 years ago. Graduate bank jobs? there were no brown people there. Be careful caus the corruption has just started.

Apply for other graduate jobs, probably.
/SAGE

Reported you to the bobbies lad
By the queen, You'll be diversified soon.
Swear on me mum

No degree
Have a 2 well visited websites and live of that. Works sublime.

1900 never get past the screener. The rest of that shit I've never seen, but with how college is now I bet "maths/English test" is important now

>sent off site for a week for training
lmao must be a meme job mate
Even for a shitty DWP job you need 6 weeks minimum training.
Hell, even call centres need 2 weeks.

start talking about jews

You can't even subtract 38 from 2,000 to get 1962, not 1972. And, SOMEHOW, you were on of the 50 best of 2,000. Yet more proof that millennials are a bunch of fucking retards.

There are lots of jobs out there, especially in finance, healthcare and aerospace, none of which require anything beyond an MBA. Your colleagues will cope.

>london
He's probably a tranny and they gave him the job to fill the diversity quota.
Types like one too, fucking fag.

>extremely rich and important people
Watch that corn hole there bud.

Attached: office-space-neighbor.jpg (1024x672, 231K)

Working in banking. Bad move bucko.

They fuck off and try for the next job. That is all there is to it. Some might take a shit job while they wait but there really isn't much you can do as long as colleges and immigration keep tossing more bodies into the mix.

My job had 200 applicants. 30 made it to the final round. I got it. Everyone else just got fucked. Its normal, even in a very specialized field.

>CAN I GO FOR DRINKS WITH YOU SHLOMO?! PLEASE!!!! I JUST WANT YOUR WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE! LET ME BE YOUR FRIEND, ILL DO ANYTHING!!!!

>Sooo, what does everyone else do?
Probably do what I do drunk alcohol alone in my room with a revolver near by