Why is she so perfect?

Tulsi Gabbard has officially become my favourite candidate for 2020.
Her policies are unironically better than everything I've ever seen in presidential candidates.
And on top of that she's truly an awe-inspiring person with strong ideals, a truly human heart and genuine love and commitment for her people.

Attached: 20190620_003710.jpg (900x506, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1983/02/03/world/a-marine-pistol-drawn-stops-3-israeli-tanks.html
youtu.be/8GRNXTSwVVY?t=210
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard
tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tulsi 2020

You like noguns?

Where are her policies? Free mandatory blowjobs for all men in America given by unmarried women? Blow America Men Again?

I wish to hell she'd just run as an Independent. Clearly the Democratic party wants nothing to do with her.

She would be good for the Dems.
I would like to see her run against Trump and attack him on his aggressive foreign posturing and his illegal attacks against Syria. It would be good for our country to have the challenger challenge the incumbent on points of substance as oppose to just trying to bribe with gibs or tax breaks (while not touching spending).

if Trump doesn't deport millions of illegals by election day them tulsi is better.

she won't deport them either but at least she isn't the kikes bitch.
she is a very and doesn't want to fight any more Jewish wars.

i like Tulsi
she's far from perfect but everyone else is a shitshow

I personally like fewer school shootings, but you know, that's just silly old me.
Here in Italy they're just not a thing, how crazy is that? :O

>good for our country to have the challenger challenge the incumbent on points of substance as oppose to just trying to bribe with gibs or tax breaks
You must not know anything about American politics. Jesus.

openly being in favour of not making americans die for israel is pretty huge desu

Mommy forever.

Attached: TulsiPalestine.webm (720x720, 2.56M)

Not killing children in Yemen, to start.

Attached: TulsiYeme .webm (720x720, 2.93M)

No way she shaying that

I like noguns for crazy felons, and more guns like tanks for responsible people who know what their doing, shill.

Attached: SniperGabbard.jpg (980x742, 88K)

KAG

will she send in the Marines?

Attached: USMC-Lebanon82-39.jpg (640x439, 67K)

Watch it, she calls Trump Saudi Arabias servant and says we are complicit in genocide in Yemen. Have another.

Attached: TulsiToppleRegimes.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Look her up. She's all about that. You're not dreaming.

It's time.

Attached: KaliTulsi.jpg (837x1024, 121K)

Attached: 55539272_468034353738353_239392324503732224_n.jpg (578x370, 31K)

>The confrontation, the sixth incident between United States and Israeli forces in recent weeks, prompted Deputy Secretary of State Kenneth W. Dam to summon the Israeli charge d'affaires here, Benjamin Netanyahu, to lodge a protest.

nytimes.com/1983/02/03/world/a-marine-pistol-drawn-stops-3-israeli-tanks.html

If only she wasn't a noguns. She won't even compromise or have a discussion about it. Screams low key dictator aspirations if you ask me.

Attached: 1558745329423.gif (500x385, 1.46M)

Damn those aggressive Palestinians!

Attached: IsraelGrowth.jpg (1132x812, 220K)

She's not really a noguns. She believes in due process, unlike Trump.

Attached: GabbardGunRights.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

Unironically voting for her or Yang in the primaries since I live in a deep blue state

i want her tropical milkers

You will be pushed into the sea

Attached: pzwmc9ax06ry.png (770x1000, 282K)

Same. I'll vote for Tulsi in the general too if Trump goes to war with Iran, even if I have to write her in.

Total 10.

Attached: BeautifulTulsi.jpg (690x518, 81K)

>Not killing children in all over the world*
Fixed

From Wiki:
>Gabbard's first name comes from Sanskrit. Tulsi is the name for Holy Basil, a plant sacred in Hinduism.[220] Her siblings also have Hindu Sanskrit-origin names.[3] During her childhood Gabbard excelled in martial arts, and was interested in gardening. She is a surfer and an accomplished athlete.[212] In 2002 she was a martial arts instructor.[221] She is a vegetarian and, as a Hindu, follows Gaudiya Vaishnavism,[7] a religious movement founded by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu in the 16th century. Gabbard describes herself as a karma yogi.[222] She values the Bhagavad Gita as a spiritual guide,[223] and used it when she took the oath of office in 2013.[224][225]

Didn't I see her at the airport?

youtu.be/8GRNXTSwVVY?t=210

GABBARD!!!

>Karma yoga, also called Karma marga, is one of the four spiritual paths in Hinduism, one based on the "yoga of action".[1] To a karma yogi, right work done well is a form of prayer.[2] It is one of the paths in the spiritual practices of Hindus, others being Raja yoga, Jnana yoga (path of knowledge) and Bhakti yoga (path of loving devotion to a personal god).[3][4][5] The three paths are not mutually exclusive in Hinduism, but the relative emphasis between Karma yoga, Jnana yoga and Bhakti yoga varies by the individual.[6]

Of the paths to spiritual liberation in Hinduism, karma yoga is the path of unselfish action.[2][7] It teaches that a spiritual seeker should act according to dharma, without being attached to the fruits or personal consequences. Karma Yoga, states the Bhagavad Gita, purifies the mind. It leads one to consider dharma of work, and the work according to one's dharma, doing god's work and in that sense becoming and being "like unto god Krishna" in every moment of one's life.[2]

IS SHE REAL

she looks so hot

>argues 'sacrifice is too hard' not 'this war is unjust'
>lion assad is so calm and intelligent

She support reparations lol

>She support reparations lol
Into the trash she goes.

>Open borders
>Gun grabber
nope

>Why is she so perfect?

Attached: gabbard.png (2294x1882, 126K)

What a shallow mode of thinking. Go vote for that buffoon orange thing again lmao

That money going to Israel is now going to niggers who cares

So did Patrick Little. I like his method of reparations, and I bet she could be convinced.

>What a shallow mode of thinking. Go vote for that buffoon orange thing again lmao
It's actually unconstitutional.

>open borders
"In 2015 Gabbard voted with Congressional Republicans in favor of a bill requiring "extreme vetting" of Syrian and Iraqi refugees."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard

>Dumb burger
>Democracy

hes european, of course they are fags

Dude, you're from Italy. You have no candidates you pizzafaced nigger. Anyone else tired of non americans dealing with our politics? It's exactly how that orange man won.

>Anyone else tired of non americans dealing with our politics?
>It's exactly how that orange man won.
Finally.

fuck off pastanigger

didn't know that, still, she seems (as the only one) to question the whole 'assad must go' meme

she looks smoking hot, so ....

Yeah she would get rid of the current Pompeo, Bolton, etc. wrecking crew leftovers from 9/11 and cut the Iran and Venezuela bullshit. She also seems pretty redpilled on Israel

based, Hinduism is vastly overlooked by westerners

I don't trust any American politician. I also realize 98% of Americans are not possible to trust either. I just focus on myself now.

Why are we not memeing her to the democratic primaries

She has more substance than that yang fag

Name one good policy she has, foreign policy doesn’t count because it doesn’t matter.

Fuck off

tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform

you can call me a fan

Attached: 12482015565_a7eec13b8f_o.jpg (2109x2572, 3.93M)

If she lets me lick her asshole the morning after a night she eats a bowl of Hormel chili(with beans) I will convince at least 29 friends and family members to vote for her.

Nobody's taking our guns, moron. It's just campaign rhetoric. Obama wanted all the guns just so he could have more things to shove up his ass, but did he take any? No. Why? Because presidents can't do that. So unclench, man up, and stop being a one-issue retard.

What a coincidence! I love Hezbolla too!

Attached: 99D6436B-1FDD-4BA4-9950-1B8B2686F7F8.jpg (323x551, 111K)

That's a disturbingly specific requirement...

Seriously, why Hormel's?

Tulsi 2020

They can if they get a majority in the Supreme Court dumbass. Judges matter.

Thicc

How are they going to take your guns?

Do you not have guns or something?

Mommy

Attached: 1560572142111.webm (720x1052, 2.93M)

He cant clean it like me tubbi. Isnt that our lil secret.

The taste and aroma

Uh-huh. We got a conservative majority and RBG on life-support. They'd ain't gettin' a majority for a long time.

She's too white to get nominated. DNC will suppress her. POCs or gays are the only acceptable dem candidates.

You mean your government doesn’t engineer them to produce a sentiment conducive to mass disarmament so they have a pass to do anything they like to anyone? Could this be because Italy doesn’t matter?

Wake up cuck faggit; your worshipping a low IQ island nigger

She’s so fantastic.

Tulsi is #1

Attached: 1479760530397.jpg (800x1200, 97K)

Attached: 1540054306564.png (1000x745, 503K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

Supreme Court ruled in 2008 by only 5-4 that 2nd amendment applies to individuals. If Dems get controls of the Supreme Court they absolutely could ban guns. It’s only 5-4 now.

And no I don’t own guns.

Attached: 1549488631020.png (1000x1000, 67K)

It’s 5-4 right now, no guarantee she dies before 2020. Why cut it close?

americans are too stupid to vote for her. they only vote for puppets of ZOG who have huge marketing campaign funds.

well if you had guns they couldn't take your guns

because you know, you could shoot them, with your guns

who gives a fuck what your favorite AMERICAN candidate is. go fuck yourself.

Mommy actually has a vision for America that isn't gibs for niggers and doing the kikes bidding. She based. She cute.

Attached: мамочка.jpg (1052x814, 445K)

You are such a retard.

We will, pasta nigger.

compelling statement

It isn’t compelling it’s true.

you just like her feet

you really proved me wrong again, darn-it

>voting for a non-white democrat woman

Attached: 1557103151990.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

Have you actually heard her speak. This bitch is Mark Zuckerberg with cottage cheese face and tits. She's going to take your money for gibs abd confiscate guns. And she's from the fucking military. If the Joint Chiefs of Staff tell her to bomb Yemen she'll do it. All military guys are subservient to the Generals.

Also, who are these clowns that the fucking Middle East is their number 1 issue.

ill vote Gabbard if shes the democratic nominee. but Trump again if its any other shape shifting faggot

In case you aren't convinced, check out her twitter.

Attached: TulsiKicksAss.jpg (955x1024, 239K)

Do you realize you and your ancestors are the dregs that were left behind during the last major European diaspora?

Your nation has been irrelevant for almost 80 years now.

Show me her voting records as a politician. Anyone can type words and press the post button.

>Nationalism for me but not for thee
>"orange cheeto buffoon lmao"
Fuck off and stop making us Italians look bad you stupid kike.

> how crazy is that? :O
You outed yourself shill, back to reditt