FOX NEWS POLL: BIDEN BEATING TRUMP

>A Fox News poll released Sunday shows Biden and four other Democrats leading President Trump in a general election match-up.

foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-democrats-want-a-steady-leader-biden-leads-trump-by-10-points

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/17/18681965/2020-presidential-election-polls-trump-biden-warren

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/32620-polls-show-biden-leading-but-warren-makes-a-surprising-surge

Attached: 1.png (875x524, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/6050115512001
brighteon.com/channel/infowarsnetwork?sort=-created_at
naturalnews.com/2019-05-15-bayer-discovers-black-ops-monsanto-internal-investigation-law-enforcement-criminal-charges.html
poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-19/trump-raised-24-8-million-in-hours-following-campaign-launch?srnd=politics-vp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its just the begining
of an end

Trump thinks fox is fake news. Remember to trump and his fans what they don’t like to hear is fake news

This

Fuck off leaf.

Attached: It's never over.jpg (200x314, 15K)

You should had listen to Ron Paul

and hillary was going to win 98 percent.

Remember that?

Attached: remember.png (720x540, 369K)

Muh polls

No one is going to vote for biden he is a worse canditate then Hillary.

Sleepy joe was kissing ass to wallstreet he wont even reverse trump tax policy

they said she would win the popular vote by +3 and that's what happened

Yang is the only choice
All republicans must vote Yang in the dem primary

Attached: 33C8CE8F-D9D2-4F0D-8D2B-6650DC15E4AA.jpg (768x768, 70K)

According to Fox? LOL

>Sleepy Joe
>Unironically using Drumphs politically correct 2019 nicknames

I remember when It was over as Hillary had a 99 percent chance of winning. Anyone who believes polls is a retard and also a democrat.

Elections will be cancelled next year due to WWIII

Fox supported Rubio and Cruz in 2016. They were never for Trump and probably retain the same views now.

Without Russia's help he wouldn't have won in 2016 either. He doesn't stand a chance unless he cheats.

>literally meaningless

Didn’t work the first time. What makes you this fake poll will work this time.
>Biden 50 people at rally
>Trump 20kinside + 100koutside.

Attached: 2E3AA3E5-334D-4519-AF6A-709FF2780C7E.jpg (640x779, 51K)

Yeah well you better tell the betting sites they are way off because I’m sure the Einsteins in the media are right this time. Pic related.

Attached: 172E2EDB-759D-4C8B-AF84-0FB806B062B8.jpg (1447x265, 91K)

nah fox news is getting fucky lately. parts of the network are now heavily pushing third party or "populist" alternatives to trump. fox news is changing because ownership is changing hands.

i dont trust it either.

Imagine thinking that the energy of campaign Trump exists now.

Attached: trump potato.png (444x341, 282K)

bahahaha

>The return of muh polls
Holy shit I can't wait for 2020.
It's going to be so much fun

>polls
How have you retards not realized from 2016 that polls mean literally nothing.

Poll shilling threads didn't work then, and yet here you are years later still trying them now.

Congrats.

Yeah and that renegade Tucker Carlson has been badmouthing Trump lately, disagreeing with his words on Syria and Venezeula and Iran!

We on the pol only approve of Sean Hannity.

>Russia's help
Elaborate please. What did Russians do to help Trump. Souce too.

Attached: BB90F6E1-741A-4B74-B45E-6D5023FC7EC2.jpg (720x539, 57K)

it’s over

aaaaaaaaaand we're back

Attached: increasingly.jpg (680x322, 40K)

i cant believe you guys are still pushing the russia narrative. fucking nutters.

still seething

The smart money completely disregard media. See

Fox News is Drumphs favorite network.
He watches it 8 hours a day.

Those numbers have confirmed it.

hate to burst your bubble, but if you removed the duplicate votes and the illegal votes, she didn't win that either

Google jill stien recount numbers. In just 2 states hillary had almost 100K fake votes. Now imagine that number holds for the rest of the states. She lost by a huge amount, around 2.5 million fake votes. AT LEAST.

>Sean Hannity.
Yeah Ok. Everything he said “he uncovered” was broadcasted 2yr ago as it was happening by Infowars. Sara Carter could’ve got her info from Infowars.com for all I know.

eh i watch hannity. he has been pretty solid for awhile. some of his guests are good as well.

tucker is alright.

Convinced this is a bot thread.

kek. the dnc is actually gunna run that unlikeable rapist, aren't they

Attached: 1560864164766.jpg (495x767, 144K)

>Russia, reee
It’s all they got. They got no real policy positions as they are a hodgepodge of conflicting interests that are united only by a common enemy

the DNC will run Biden with Michael Obama and if they win Biden will get heart attacked in the 2nd year and the tranny will take over.
Biden is already a lock the question is will they run the tranny.
If not, it will be some nigger female and it will be a throwaway like McCain/Palin were for the GOP.

Attached: CE79C2DC-21F7-4D33-97C0-9A9865010B74.jpg (750x733, 58K)

sara carter is one of the best people from his show. she had been one of the early voices that kind of confirm shit that had been discussed here.

Trump lied when he said he'd lock her up.
Why isn't she locked up?

Only in the bubble world of the MSM!

brighteon.com/6050115512001

Attached: image.png (262x384, 125K)

No, Stacy Abrams attended the Builderberg meeting this year. Screen cap this she will be Biden’s running mate.

I’m sure you’re a disappointed voter who’ll vote Biden next time to show Hillary what’s up.

Oh no no no no
Welp, looks like I’m goin Biden now

Attached: E788DD19-1633-4DFD-BEBB-2F358B01A0AF.jpg (1919x2015, 290K)

I 'member
When's she getting locked up for it?

Can’t you shills try harder? This is just sad.

Can't you answer the question?
When's she getting locked up?

I use brightion too. Based
brighteon.com/channel/infowarsnetwork?sort=-created_at
Mike Adams aka health ranger runs it
His site here
naturalnews.com/2019-05-15-bayer-discovers-black-ops-monsanto-internal-investigation-law-enforcement-criminal-charges.html

the walls are closing in

When you get a life.

Soon

Attached: E99ABEBC-6227-45C2-995B-DC9F6951FFF0.jpg (1152x2048, 220K)

Biden isn't even going to win the primary. He's the Jeb of the Democrats.

Attached: 2E466209-4370-4068-BF0E-A5A40E2803CC.png (637x608, 540K)

how do you get paid for this sad attempt of shilling?

Attached: 1475375176400.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

They didn’t say the popular vote, they said winning. She didn’t win.

Yes he will, he’s the last hope for the deepstate. Having been involved in TREASON with China and Ukraine.

Assange and the Kremlin are both very trusted sources of information.

Flashback June 2015 General Election:

Biden 49
Trump 37

Clinton 48
Trump 36

Sanders 45
Trump 37

(link: poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?

Attached: B7D79E3A-0281-4226-9699-0CCCBBAC7ABC.jpg (750x1066, 138K)

OP You're making a mistake, the Trump supporters around here only care about polls if they look good for the president. Everything else is fake lol

it never ends

Attached: bringsmedown.png (632x232, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&

>meme flag
you have to go back you mutilated genital.

If Jeb had years of creepy pics on he internet, maybe.

Attached: CE7C113B-2F3A-4432-8CB0-8AA645A3DB02.jpg (668x374, 58K)

that would definitely be a throwaway. if they want to win they will have to run the tranny with him.
it's risky, but they're only shot at a win.
nobody gives a fuck about Abrams and she doesn't bring much in the way of name recognition or negro star power. you could randomly pick a sheboon off of the street and poll as good as her.

ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF
YAAAAAAAS QUEEN HILLARY

Attached: 1489249501878.jpg (655x919, 56K)

Ad hom, facts don't care about your feelings son.

That's true. I mean it's like when Trump said he'd build a wall and Mexico would pay for it but really he meant it was a metaphorical wall, unfortunately the fake news tries to twist his words :-(

Millennials will be the death of our nations.

This guy gets a lot of shit, but he's right. The Democrats stacked the deck with legal immigrants, and because of that, Hillary beat Trump by several million votes nationwide. The only reason Trump won in 2016 is because he pulled ahead of Hillary in a handful of key states (with margins of

>the primary
ask Donna Brazille about the DNC primary.
the DNC has already chosen Biden.

We are 1.5 years from the 2020 election.
Here was Hillary vs Trump 1.5 years from the 2016 election.
Fox polling is atrocious.
They missed the Missouri Senate by 6.
Indiana Senate by a whopping 13.
and the Alabama special election by 8. 5 points.
>Fox polling is as bad as the rest or even worse; a complete and utter embarrassment.
Fox poll showing Biden +10 & Sanders +9 has 46D/41R/13I partisan breakdown.
Failed to weight the poll according to one thing that matters: >did you vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016?

Attached: 3794C4EE-BB00-4781-971B-BA7D1CF153D8.png (861x172, 44K)

>muh popular vote

This again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? The Republican Party now has:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the Senate.
3) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
4) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this post.

Attached: 2016-03-31-1459468245-7773479-HillaryClinton.jpg (5184x3456, 3.95M)

>metaphorical
Do you mean like when Hillary said black people needed to be brought to heel?

Why was she at the builderburg meeting? This is the meeting future presidents are selected. Hillary was ordered to take a back seat to Obama in 2008. Was told 2016 was her turn.

If he would just stop this gay Iran shit and get tougher on the border I bet his numbers would go up.

Attached: lGWgFRfKp2pm8QbSFS2TSmqj5vKpygc6ylF6cOcKMko[1].jpg (717x473, 89K)

holy shit do they break their noses at birth so as to be more recognizable later in life or what?

She came within a few hundred thousand votes of winning the electoral college as well in 2016.

Since 2016 , hundreds of thousands of babyboomer Trump voters have died and hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants have settled in the key states that Trump won and have become entitled to vote there. If the 2016 election was rerun with 2019 demographics, with no 2016 voters changing their minds at all, Clinton would win with at least 302 electoral votes.

So they said she would lose then? Because that's what ended up happening.

Doesn't surprise me that she said that, Hillary is an awful person.
When's she getting locked up? Or do we not care?

and now the shills disappear.

Fox News is now run by Rupert's liberal sons. It will slowly change over time into a liberal network.

>We
You're in the wrong place bruh.

Proof Russia hacked DNC? Because DNC REFUSED to hand over server in question to FBI. Instead hired a “security expert” to find out that it was Russia. To this day DNC refuses to hand it over to FBI to confirm that it was the Russians. However records of data transfer seems too fast for hacking, more in line with USB data transfer.

I don’t particularly care about Hillary, she’s a loser anyway. I’m mostly happy that Trump so far isn’t fucking up the ME as Obama/Hillary did, sending waves of refugees over Western Europe. So far Trump is the most peaceful president in modern time. He should get more credit and encouragement for that.

This. Tucker will work for Infowars after Alex wins billions in defemation suits. And Sean will be set up with cheese pizza, wrongfully convicted, never to be seen again.

Fox just pays some outside DC pollster to do the poll and publishes the results. It has no more or less validity than a CNN poll. It's not like Sean Hannity is calling people and Tucker Carlson is crunching the numbers.

>Why was she at the builderburg meeting?
*Bilderberg
who cares? Kushner was there too.
the average voter will need more than that slug who acted like a total retard when she lost to connect to.
If they run her as Biden's VP, they will lose.

I can't wait for Biden to win the primary. I have 3 gifs of him groping girls that I've compiled dating back to the early 90s, only 1 of which is heavily distributed.
I will put Biden back into chains.

>More drone strikes than Obama
>Still bombing 8 countries
>Vetoed bill that would end the war in Yemen
>Invokes emergency powers to sell Saudis arms
>'Maximum pressure' sanctions on Iran
>Same for Venezeula and Russia
>John fucking Bolton and Pompeo

Yeah really peaceful.
You're ideologically blind to these facts because you were willing to believe it about Obama but when Trump does the same shit as Obama you turn a blind eye because 'Trump GOOD!' in your mind. The exact same way the left turned a blind eye to Obama doing it.

He's a complete bitch to same interests. Pic related. Assange is gonna get the chair for that remark alone.

Attached: assange israel.png (595x1116, 729K)

>Nothing to see here, only 99% of worlds wealth is represented at builderburg.
So was mike pompeo and I don’t trust Kushner.

Attached: 3C56B2A4-A160-41F5-96AB-6E4504C11D3E.jpg (1910x1646, 1.05M)

there is no win/lose in the DNC primary. Biden has already been selected. they don't have much to work with and the odds of beating Trump are not good with Biden or the rest of the field.

Attached: odds_are.png (763x625, 83K)

Attached: io979hzg1c531.jpg (4032x3024, 924K)

>meme flags
>polls
lol you're a kike

Did trump skip Kushner when he named off his family last night? I think he did, I could be wrong

btfoooooooooooo

Welcome back CTR. We’ve missed you.

That’s in one day
>Trump Raised $24.8 Million in Less Than 24 Hours, RNC Says
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-19/trump-raised-24-8-million-in-hours-following-campaign-launch?srnd=politics-vp