In the States there were already more school shootings in 2019 than in Germany since 1988. Let that sink in

In the States there were already more school shootings in 2019 than in Germany since 1988. Let that sink in.

Attached: gun-ban-in-2013-s.jpg (300x265, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what

Gun thread.

Attached: cz_75b.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Bun those assault guns

Ban alcohol and stop bringing in drugs, then we can talk.

No one cares, Achmed.

Well we have more niggers, so...

Attached: 1508459962180.png (890x858, 565K)

freedom isn't free.

No. Fuck that sink. Bastard can sit outside.

1 terrorist attack in europe had more deaths than every terrorist attack added up in the states since the gun was invented

so trading your children for guns is considered a good deal?

Gun grabbers will be shot.
This is not a negotiation.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Since at least 1700 there have been more niggers in the States than in Germany at any time. Let that sink in.

Fuck off proxy kike

In Germany there were already more random Muslim migrant attacks in 2019 than in the usa since 1776. Let that sink in.

no, americans have several kind of this shootings every year

Attached: no.png (334x1042, 249K)

More people die from lightning strikes and peanut allergies than in school shootings.

We also have more than 3 times the people dumbass

It's almost as if deporting Niggers and Spics would stop most of the mass shootings from happening.

The only way to stop these shootings is to crucify degenerates.

Attached: 1544908562629.png (500x482, 97K)

Roughly the size of Oregon and not much population difference except obviously were whiter than you
Deal with it an stay jelli

Its also ok to kill infidels

$1.05

>there are about 300 million guns in the united states

where's your source on 300 million child deaths from shooting? oh right, you don't have one because your comment is nonsensical.

Not those kind, because that one was well done.
That's how you know it was one or more white men doing it.

Attached: all of them.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

>assault gun
I can use a pebble to assault somebody, is that an assault pebble??

Can I trade your children for weapons?
Post nudes I’ll see what they’ll bring

terrorist attack, not random niggers killing each other over nigger shit

No thanks.
You can go back so sucking Ahckmed cum out of your wife now.
I know he's probably about done with her.

>when a cia gun deal to muslims goes bad, this means americans need to give up their guns to save their children

you aren't helping your case, ahkmed.

No

Attached: D8eXI9uX4AwQeX.jpg (1536x2048, 366K)

terrorist attacks like this one? the biggest muslim terror attack in history. Deaths combining more than every terror attack in whole of europe?

Attached: terror.png (271x1125, 289K)

That's why we have guns. To shoot sand niggers like you.

It's well over half a billion.

didnt use guns, try again berg

Just ban blacks from possessing firearms, and watch the crime plummet.

>biggest muslim terror attack
You misspelled Hebraic inside job

Eat a dick cuck.

Attached: 1557509713735.jpg (320x392, 29K)

The ones committing the crimes are already banned.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

Stop being retarded.

pussies

Attached: 1560127223082.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

yes they used guns to hijak the planes

Also more blacks

No they didn't you fucking mongoloid.

nette vpn du neger .
freedom is worth every price especially the freedom to protect yourself.
SHALL

google brazilian home made sub machine guns. if third world countries and aussies can do it so can america also i can make single shot firearms with a trip to the store and 30 bucks and an hour and ill have a working lethal gun

The fuck are you talking about leaf? Thousands died in a single attack on 9/11.

trading your childrens life is considered a acceptable price?

Attached: korth-prs-4-inch-1.jpg (661x496, 37K)

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

We amerifags sure love it when foreigners tell us about our own laws and what we should do

nice tinfoil whataboutism every shooting and terrorattack is a inside job amirite?

Attached: eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg (600x600, 38K)

when you think how many guns are in american hands and how many schools exist in the u.s then yes .I find it funny how they always use these shootings to promote anti gun laws but then ignore all the gun violence done by gangs.

All freedoms come with risks.

And those who would give up freedom for security deserve and will end up losing both.

all those school shootings and mass shootings were done by white males

Attached: Dxp0tufUwAED8Zf.jpg (793x1200, 186K)

It's the SSRIs. They come with a block box warning stating that they may cause suicidal tendencies, what they don't put on the arning is that they can also cause HOMICIDAL tendencies, and every little retard and reject is taking them.

Attached: 1526093167443.jpg (478x469, 22K)

yeah the school shootings were done by lone wolf virign white male gangs right?

Attached: 55E48F80-37CE-47ED-BED7-0F64725314F1.jpg (2944x2087, 2.71M)

Sure they were, Achmed.

Attached: white_mass_shooters2.jpg (600x833, 121K)

That's what GCA'68 was supposed to do you fucking mong. Gun laws don't work. On top of that, every single restrictive gun law ever written is unconstitutional.

that's because Germany doesn't have a Big Pharma problem. Almost every mass shooter was on some poorly-tested psychoactive drug that made their pre-existing conditions worse, and most of mass shootings happen in states where gun control is harsher then in Europe anyways.

It's not the guns, it's that fat arrogant mutts and their nigger infestation getting their hands on them.
Ban assault americans and autoniggers

Attached: 1560587586472.jpg (564x752, 28K)

Expanded school zones?

Attached: 1532564135796.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

School shootings make up a tiny fraction of gun deaths. The vast majority are brown people killing brown people in gun free ghettos.

Why are you even posting here? Do you get off on demonstrating your retardation publicly?

Pic related is a Chinese soldier protestors got their hands on during the Tiananmen Square massacre, this is what unarmed students were capable of doing, I hope you glowniggers and gun grabbers are watching

Attached: 568B87BD-5655-4599-B91C-7C694306E03F.jpg (1024x693, 166K)

Attached: 1559316312187.jpg (472x621, 114K)

Attached: images-1.jpg (194x259, 7K)

He's middle eastern, of course he does.

Attached: 1560742054799.jpg (478x463, 158K)

>and most of mass shootings happen in states where gun control is harsher then in Europe anyways
I heavely doubt that and putting the fault on drugs is also bullshit if you cant show source

Duly noted; Germany needs moar school shootings

am i the only one noticing this post

Shut up kraut

your assualt gun belong in the trash

Attached: imrs.jpg (1484x1039, 274K)

why do school shootings seem more important to you than all the other shootings huh?
to me you sound like someone fearmongering these shootings to promote anti gun laws.
you did not even think about what I said about the amount of guns in american hand versus the
amount of schools in the u.s.
Ich denke das du nur ein scheiss neger bist der
mit einer vpn hier seinen politischen unsinn verbreitet.

Wait, what's that? I was too busy noticing this post

Attached: interdasting_post.jpg (1704x1456, 975K)

>OI MATE YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOH DAT PEBBLE?

Fine lookin post you got there.

i

>Dorner
>Mass shooter
More like anti corruption freedom fighter

nice cherry pick

childrens lifes are unimportant and is considered fearmongering? you sound like a a child hating virgin who hates the white race

of couse starcraft has the high score

Got any more Tianamen Sq. pics or can you point me towards some? All I get with burger education is Tank Man.

When you're talking about something that kills fewer people than tripping down the stairs, yes, it's fear mongering nonsense perpetuated by retards.

i realy hope your kid gets killed in a school shooting

And there we go, the loony gun grabber wishing death on kids. Better turn in our guns.

Anyway, that's statistically unlikely.

Yes you fking moron, that’s why parents are willing to send their children off to war to fight using GUNS. It’s quite literally the same reason. Freedom and the ability to defend yourself requires sacrifices. And freedom is just that important especially from an overbearing government. This is quite literally the same fking reason why thousands of American boys went to fight in a war across the Atlantic. To defend the right for self determination from an overbearing centralized form of government.

American education sucks, kids are probably just bored and need some excitement.

Attached: american shootings.png (500x756, 113K)

>Anyway, that's statistically unlikely.
if its unlikely then you would know its just a joke of me, but you aint sure thats why you feel offended

yeah you are evading everything I said while constantly parroting the same taliking point .
is right and you are also trying to shame me into agreeing with you .kurzgesagt du bist manipulativ and nicht daran interessiert was ich schreibe .dir geht nur darum deinen mist hier zu verbreiten und versuchst so zu tun al ob du ein teil dieses board bist und dein letzter satz entlarvt dich.

so it requires sacrifying your children so a fat redneck incest american can own his gunz to "defend him self from that tyranical goverment" which will drone strike him anyway?

Attached: sumo-dawg-20.jpg (500x375, 28K)

The likelihood has nothing to do with your wishes or those of people like you. You're the one claiming it's a big problem and wishing it to happen to people to disagree with you. You're scum and western civilization would be better off without you.

>sending millions of American boys to die for a bunch of moldy jews in cages

Yeah real noble thanks America the world you created is so much better than one full of jet-powered cars and white people.

Attached: hitler lol.jpg (750x921, 97K)

>you must hate white children
>now give up your guns
>don’t worry the state will protect you
Says this while coming from a country that has a history of murdering millions of its own citizens and fellow white Europeans

Imagine being this fking retarded

Denied. He was a shitbag who killed people who had nothing to do with him. May he burn in hell

if "my hope" is so unlikelly you shouldnt be mad but you know for sure that your child could be the next on the list of school shootings just because you want to own your gunz

this guy is really trying to pull the drone strike meme .I can tell that he never was on k .

>murdering millions of its own citizens

jews have no allegiance to any nation, it is a fallacy to think Germany "murdered" it's own people during WWII

they did euthanize some invalids and criminals, but that's justifiable and America still does that legally

Christ, you guys get excited about passing laws that let you murder babies, not sure you need to be on any high horse here Mister Slavery.

Attached: mfw sloth 2.jpg (500x197, 24K)

I thought the third Reich was a utopia and everything is just propagnda against germany? pol always says that.

>cucked German
>hur sure ur government will beat you anyway / drone you
>might as well give up and hand in your guns

Did I mention your a cuck and no wonder your women are taking Mohamed’s dick up the ass?

>In the States there were already more school shootings in 2019 than in Germany since 1988. Let that sink in.
So? There were more rapes in Cologne in one evening than there are annually in my state.

Not at all. I just think that mentally ill lefties who want children to die so they can advance their broken ideology should be culled.