So is climate change a hoax, or a real thing Jow Forums?

So is climate change a hoax, or a real thing Jow Forums?

Attached: 103_shutterstock_88550854-740px.jpg (740x582, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once one thing the world shares in common?

explain

it’s real but i just don’t give a shit

Weather

The "scientific consensus" on man-made climate change is a hoax, only about 1% of climate scientists even have the opinion that climate change is man-made, but people will say 97% of scientists believe this because those who don't voice their opinion aren't included in the statistic.

Basically its one thing the entire world shares, its the perfect plan for a one world order, its a globalist scheme

It's real, but nothing serious will be done about it until it's far too late.

It's real, and we're contributing to the cycle, but I don't think it's even possible to measure how much humans are actually contributing.

If you think that dumping carbon into our atmosphere isn't contributing to the warming of our planet, at least to some degree, you should take a high school science course or something.

Either way, the ice age won't last forever. We better get used to it. It doesn't matter if it's man-made or not at this point. It's reality.

They are causing the problem for money so...

home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
>Studies suggest they may influence cloud cover either through the formation of new aerosols (tiny particles suspended in the air that can grow to form seeds for cloud droplets) or by directly affecting clouds themselves.

>what is stratospheric areosol injection.

Attached: u3tbx9us8lpsnzusual9.jpg (590x350, 75K)

All brainwashed and buying this bullshit scheme to create a one world order, please just try to think for urself

>So is climate change a hoax, or a real thing Jow Forums?
c02 is good. we need more of it in our atmosphere. it helps plants.
global warming is beneficial. more warming = less heating = less pollution.

sea levels rise very slowly. an inch or two every 100 years. We have nothing to worry about.

the earth has been sequestering c02 in carbonate rock for billions of years. we restoring earth's balance by injecting it back into the atmosphere.

based

the climate is supposed to change
whats never discussed however, is the suns influence as the sun itself goes through cycles and changes.
the government taxing my farts isnt going to "fix" fuck all. trash in the oceans however is actually a man made problem that affects us indirectly and directly, but good luck getting china to give a shit about any of it anyway

Who knows, but if gen Z care about muh environment so much to riot, that energy will inevitably be redirected into war with the biggest polluters, India and China. It's the only way to prevent doomsday in 10 years and stop them ripping us off in trade.

It's all bullshit used to subjugate the masses.

Natural climate change is real which slowly occurs over a long period of time. Human-induced accelerated climate change is a hoax.

if it were a real thing, ...
but srsly

The hoax is narrative that mankind can change the temperature of the earth but only if you give your money to the politicians that are screaming we only have 12 years to live.

Attached: 41F1A438-66D3-4616-9B9B-EB6D0BCF5C7A.jpg (236x291, 20K)

I'm not being flooded by actual arguments ....

the only way to abort the catastrophe seems to be giving a lot of money to some people

It's a hoax to the average neoliberal capitalist of Jow Forums, who believes in money above all things. Stopping production of things like phones would do a great favour to society and to the planet, as would creating nuclear power plants. But since these attack the pockets of the giant cartels, they build netcenters to change public opinion.

Attached: Change.png (440x540, 18K)

how is my carbon tax going to change antarctica melting, I still need to get to my job, so how is paying that tax going to change anything ?

Seriously. If the permafrost is melting in Alaska and Canada, it's probably doing the same in Russia, unless the shifting magnetic pol does anything. The only think I want is support through any transition that is necessary.

That's not the change I'm talking about.