What’s going on?

What’s going on?

Attached: A0D8E8D3-42A7-4474-B2A2-7A75A75142B9.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

The Federal Reserve is privately owned by Judeo Freemasons

What's that you say, it's not owned by the Government which we've all been led to believe!

. Prescription pills are making the youth kill themselves

Charge your phone, u Animal

Shit country
corrupt politicians

Just the benefits of a multicultural society

It’s the whites doing it.

Attached: A30E0CFB-0868-4495-AB00-6CF4FA1D1C17.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>What’s going on?
A political system that specifically weeds out those people who don't exhibit psychopathic personality traits.

Rofl

Interesting that it coincides with transgenderism being pushed harder than ever.

why are you not saving the native americans?

old fucking news boomer

no this can't be right, liberals told me life has never been better thanks to smartphones and gay marriage

19 year old, I don't want to kill myself but my spirit and will are gone, the world is going to shit and there's nothing that I can do about it

Attached: 1514937941479.jpg (500x629, 102K)

Elizabeth Warren will address the topic at the next Pow-Wow

>thousand yard stare from the whore
She doesn't care. Women don't care, and that is a big part of the problem.

all the illegals being lazy and living off social benefits while stealing all the jobs, of course

At this point I just want to sit back eat some popcorn and watch it all burn down

Attached: 1558711135223.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

I hear she's bringing big wompum to this one

75 years of Marxism have ruined America
1 year of Bolshevism would destroy America

Attached: d59.png (970x720, 637K)

Not enough hand outs.

White incels are killing themselves because they can’t get pussy

Cushioned parents give birth to even further cushioned children who cannot handle suffering, and will go to great lengths to avoid feeling pain; even to the point of killing themselves.

Attached: 1491459095621.jpg (1000x796, 509K)

>america is marxist
dumb cunt

We got rid of God and thought there would be no problems...

I like how when they do a story about suicide rates for teens they use a stock photo of a beaner family and when they talk about having children being notneco friendly they use a stock photo of a white family

Anyone else seeing the problem here?
It's pretty fucking clear

the lgbtq movement is basically a cult at this point. it preys on young, depressed, and emotionally unstable people. The mainstream culture is intentionally toxic while pretending to be some kind of progressive utopian vision of reality and kids subconsciously pick up on the fact that things arent right. It makes them sad, mad, and confused. Some of them lash out, some of them lash inwards, and some of them get talked into cutting off their body parts to join the new 'cool' kids.

the only thing keeping the transgender cult in check is the fact that most of its members are young people so when they gain members, they arent harvesting the vast amount of wealth and influence a cult would normally get when ensnaring an adult member.

You misheard. She's bringing a dozen bottles of Listerine

the type of weak willed cuck that commits suicide adnt he same weak minded cuck thats easily suggestible

I said that it has ruined America, not that the guiding ideology of the state is Marxist.

Oh look it a glowing nigger boomer trying to blend in.
Not gonna happen retard.
There is a reason why we know your a glowing nigger and it is bc of the stupid shit you say

Although the values I was taught in public school were essentially Marxist

you act like its not possible for a large enough group of people to do both you fucking brainlet. immigration is the real class warefare. Increase the supply of workers decreases the demand for labor which lowers/stagnates wages which destroys economic mobility which forces more people onto the dole.

Situational analysis: hopeless

Attached: 1557274904609.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

We lost our morals, the media is fear mongering, we have no purpose, and we lost all social fabrics.

Because the main motivation is women.

Men work to get women.

Women have been liberated.

Work does not get men women.

Work without pay is slavery.

Men are slaves.

They kill themselves to get off the plantation

>Work does not get men women.
Just make your work tricking stupid women into fucking you. They are so fucking retarded, literally all you have to do is put on nice clothes and say things their stupid little brains want to hear.

Trans awareness

Modern society is sick. We push antidepressants on children to deal with the anxiety it creates, but that serves only to boost the profits of Big Pharma. The unfortunate irony is that antidepressants actually increase suicidal idealization among many teens. We offer no hope for a better future. Children are pushed through a school system that crushes their aspirations and human spirit. They're offered a future of crushing debt or a non-skilled job that pays a pauper's wage compared to their grandparent's generation. Either way, they're staring down the barrel of a lifetime of monotony, dissatisfaction, and wage servitude. The traditional bonds of community are broken, and even the majority of our families are now broken. Ethnicity or religion have been cast aside, and even the concept of gender has been stretched to the point of being meaningless. We live in an atomized society of social alienation and disorder. Really, you could fill volumes with the many problems of modern society. It's no surprise that teens are checking out on the whole catastrophe.

Well, they’ve been completely abandoned by “popular” society... my guess this is just the beginning of an exponential spike. Sociologically speaking, their natural order in society has been stolen from them. Being too young to do anything about it their hands are forced into crappy decisions. I truly feel sorry for kids now. There has always a few kids who pop up here and there by their own merits. I honestly haven’t seen any of that for years.. it’s like the garden is dead.

>I truly feel sorry for kids now.
Yep, children born today will get to witness the worst time in history to be alive. I guess in a way there's some solace in that unique distinction.

Facts

When you find out pedohomoglobo is real and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
Wait what about Federal Express?

that was not real capitalism

what does it mean by "age adjusted"?