There will never be a greater African leader

There will never be a greater African leader.

Attached: 1.jpg (307x409, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9577628/Bashar-al-Assad-betrayed-Col-Gaddafi-to-save-his-Syrian-regime.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0192269
howlingpixel.com/i-en/Genetic_studies_on_Moroccans
extremnews.com/lifestyle/fernsehen/5b3f11167cdd1bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: .gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Kitchener was a greater African leader.
So was Kruger.

Nasser was based.

Oh and general General Butt Naked.

beat me to it

Nelson Mandela was better. Led a violence-free revolution, prevented a race-war and made sure that most of South Africa's resources and land landed up getting owned and managed by whites.

Fuck Mandela and Fuck Israel you slimey meme flag kike.

Attached: file.png (1688x1282, 574K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: ian_smith_rhodesia.jpg (902x1000, 143K)

yeah he was the best option out of all the other anc members at the time. there's a reason malema and all the other extremist kaffirs here call mandela a race traitor.

smith is still better.

what about hannibal?

Attached: kang hannibal black.jpg (900x489, 190K)

Imagine how great it would be to live under Apartheid.

I can only hope that the Afrikaners will bring it back. It was the only nation to rival the quality of life enjoyed by White America.

Oh yes there will be and his name is going to be chinese

you post this, but also post (idi amin) who was also trained and supported by israel at the start. idi amin was also a massive mandela fan, and so too was gadaffi - all supported mandela. gadaffi funded anc for years. you have absolutely no understanding of african geopolitics clearly.

its over brother. not enough of us here to do anything. most of us are fucking off to australia, canada or europe. not sure if americ is keen on taking white south africans in.

Adi Amin was obviously a joke. I agree with OP.

>Le communist fist gesture
Into the trash it goes

Attached: IMG_1646.jpg (960x958, 104K)

How could I forget?

Attached: Floppie.jpg (468x519, 42K)

>Corrupt 'tough guys' that are only admired by autists with no father figures

The only actual decent ones were either whites or kangz from 100 or more years ago.

Attached: sleep well nafri.jpg (500x690, 329K)

Why would you willingly choose to go to a black majority country and then establish apartheid.

Yeah I hate niggers but I’m going to go live in South Africa. So retarded.

>flag
How mad are you that he's still in power against all odds?

Attached: Assad-liberate-Syria-678x381.jpg (678x381, 30K)

Truth. He kept the hordes of shitskins from the EU and fought the (((central banks))).

>Le israeli flag

Into the oven it goes

Hannibal was African in the sense that he was from North Africa but he wasn't a nog. Technically he was a Semite.

Bashar al-Assad 'betrayed Col Gaddafi to save his Syrian regime'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9577628/Bashar-al-Assad-betrayed-Col-Gaddafi-to-save-his-Syrian-regime.html

Attached: assad_gaddafi-1036952009.jpg (1000x541, 170K)

All is fair etc. etc.

Berbers ≠ Semites

The Kurds and Berbers are the two major ethnic minorities in Arab world.
Berbers populations used in this work are closely linked to each other, as well as to present-day North Africans, and to Western Mediterranean populations, especially Iberians.
North African Berbers are in perfect harmony with their environments, and that differences between them are cultural rather than genetic due to 7th century Arabization of the region.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0192269

The human leukocyte antigen HLA DNA data suggest that most Moroccans, both those of non-Arab ethnolinguistic identity and those of Arab ethnolinguistic identity, are of Berber origin
the genealogical true Arabs from Arabia who invaded not only Morocco, but the rest of North Africa plus Spain in the 7th century, did not substantially contribute to the gene pool.
howlingpixel.com/i-en/Genetic_studies_on_Moroccans

Attached: Berber-North Africa-5219.jpg (852x418, 101K)

You forgot him

Attached: Thomas_Sankara.jpg (275x363, 15K)

thanks obama

I am a proud racist anti semite and I actually agree with you.

extremnews.com/lifestyle/fernsehen/5b3f11167cdd1bb

Attached: Hannibal.jpg (626x380, 138K)

Diplomatic immunity! Has just been revoked.

Attached: tumblr_p000k8HKdG1uphxvgo1_500.gif (450x200, 2.79M)