Nick Fuentes

Redpill me on Nick

Attached: Nick.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-7xjQxL-TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't want to like him but i do. I've never watched his show or whatever...only read his tweets

he picked his nose on stream once

thats all i really know

As a White Man I hate this villianization of Jews, and anti-Semitic behavior towards Jewish Men, and Women. They're not the villains of our "little story", and you shouldn't be racist towards them.
So what if our race is going extinct, who cares!
Watch Blacked get addicted, and just let the easing sensation of White Guilt, and and inferiority build up! There is a reason we make the best Trannies! :D
Also, White Women deserve BBC and Black Men earned it. So fuck off Incels.

>redpill me on x
literal slide thread
sage

I really don’t get why the alt-right gives him so much shit. Tuned into a couple debates with him included back in the Internet blood sports days, thought he was a pretty smart kid. Decided to watch his show recently and since then I watch him all the time and follow him on Twitter. He’s pretty great. Killer zoomer energy and he’s funny too. The non-stop irony can become a little grating though.

he fukd brittany venti

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 19K)

Ugly shades

No e-girls

He's a savage and a great political entertainer.

Get an education you dropout nigger. The jewtube gravy train is all but grinding to a halt and you'll be 30 and unskilled before you know it.

He's a spic

sage all e celeb threads

>Nick Fuentes
>barely 5'7 and talks about being a man
no thank you manlet

Also calling him a manlet on twitter will get you blocked. So will posting this photo of him standing next to people

Attached: DrDOiDFV4AAFWZy.jpg (2048x2048, 447K)

He never even met her in real life, including HWNDU.

Attached: im_not_like_those_titty_streamers_coats.jpg (700x843, 57K)

height shit is lame, female tier insults.
there are plenty of ideological reasons to hate him

He is culturing his Zoomer army.
>t.seething former Nick's foe, that is now, ashes in the winds of irrelevance and oblivion
Optics "cucking" on Nick's part has strengthing him and he survived many purges.

funny, only occasionally cringe, and more naturally talented at age 20 than every left wing boomer on earth combined.

Attached: 61310ABD-BA28-48B0-BE8F-F61B131ACAAA.jpg (815x726, 116K)

very talented for his age. needs to get off youtube before he gets banned though

Dumb paleocon. Brings nothing new to the table

very redpilled, pretty funny, huge balls, kinda lame warmongering take on foreign policy. overall like the dude

Attached: you know who.jpg (272x479, 30K)

I don't even agree with him politically, but I think he's hilarious and very smart for his age. I thought he was like 29 and just looked young when I first watched him in bloodsport videos, but he's only like 19.

Based and redpilled. Unironically has the best takes and the superchats are always pretty fucking great.

Proud nicker here

Really retreats into his Catholic identity since he is so horribly confused about his racial identity. Otherwise very based.

decent political commentary, but he hangs out with those faggot "ironybros" like Beardson Beardly (Matt Evans) and Prince Hubris (Shawn McCaffrey) Their whole shtick is basically to mock everything and act like right-leaning nihilists with a superiority complex. Pretty sad when you realize that Beardson/Evans is a 30 year old man with a 300lb wife and Hubris/McCaffrey is a bitter manlet who hides behind sarcasm to mask his anger over getting kicked out of Identity Evropa.

Attached: 1519311568154.jpg (640x640, 93K)

> he doesn't understand how effective the ironybros are in redpilling gen z

Beardson is a leftist who has infiltrated to destroy the right. He started the whole NazBol shit to weave communism in.

If by "redpilling" you mean turning Gen Z into a bunch of apathetic nihilists who occasionally spout Jow Forums talking points for the sake of humor...then yeah. I guess they're doing a stellar job.

Attached: 1499994641770.jpg (512x512, 47K)

> he doesn't recognize that humor is the youth's gateway to subversion of zog

Sorry that IE kicked your ass out, Shawn.

Ever notice that all Beardson does is go after right wing people?

Beardson is basically the human incarnate of a slide thread.

They were together at Charlottesville.

Ever notice that Beardson talks with a lisp and is obsessed with mentioning that he's married? Almost like he's trying to compensate/hide something.

Shut the fuck up bitch

Hey big guy :^)

No, hes well known for attacking homosexuals, trannies, and women.

How did that work out for IE? You're probably just buttmad because he clowned you on twitter.

Yep, never trust someone with a lisp. Every time you hear a lisp take note, you'll see a pattern emerge.

>not realizing that their whole ideology is based on irony and red pills no one.

Lanklets are just insecure due to the manlet's superior genetics.

>less incidence of cancer/live longer
>easier to build muscle mass
>reduced energy requirements
>more agile

>democrat flag

Attached: suspicious.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Yeah the ironybros are retarded. Beardly and Hubris aren't even funny, and they're straight up low IQ. There are plenty of other people that aren't necessarily "ourguys" but at least they're funny. I don't really see the appeal of the ironybros and I imagine they're being mostly carried by Nick Fuentes like he does with so many other people.

I've only tuned in once or twice but every time they're just stammering and laughing at each others jokes. I watched a decent chunk of their "debate" with Jim Goad and they both seemed like 85IQ. They were stammering, no jokes were landing and they could barely string together a complete sentence. aaaand then Nick Fuentes joined the call and it all changed. Nick is definitely the main reason why those people are even a thing.

They offered a lateral move for all those that were going to leave the dissident right because of the disaster of the alt-right. Irony Bros still believe what you believe, they just think your movement is filled with feds, gays, and retards.

One less balding 56 percenter? I'd say that that's a plus for any right-leaning organization.

Attached: Shawn_McCaffrey_cm01_Facebook_Feb_10_2017_9IokZF.png (1312x926, 941K)

> he's unaware that 90% of gen z humor is based in irony and that just like those who come to Jow Forums to 'wow, just wow', eventually digesting redpills effects everyone

kek

at this stage americas collapse nick will only hurt a good cause
what is needed is an extreme ironic version of the liberals

> he resorted to attacks on physical appearance

nice a fellow right-leaning spic

Goad sucks, and they definitely accomplished their goal (getting under his skin) but the whole "debate" was just two hours of "You're a faggot" followed by "no u." Shit like that can be excused during recess at an Elementary School, but these people were mostly in their 30s or older.

Searched beardson on youtube. First things that come up: Videos of him attacking Baked Alaska, Jim Goad, TRS, Cantwell, JF, Mike Enoch, James Allsup, Richard Spencer, Patrick Little, etc

Imagine that, using their own tactics against them....

He's funny and pretty damn sharp for a zoomer. Even when I disagree with him on something, I can concede that he has a legit reason to believe in it, unlike the majority of leftist faggots.

> he complains about their tactics being ineffective, then uses the same tactics

They move those people to a resentment filled movement with awful praxis.

He attacked Baked because hes a sell out, he attacked Jim Goad because hes an edgy athiest, he attacks TRS because they have cringe humor, he attacked Cantwell because hes a fed, JF because he fucks a retarded woman, Mike Enoch for marrying a jew and abandoning his kids, James Allsup for protecting tradthots, Spencer for destroying the movement, and Patrick Little for being an autistic fed that attacked Fuentes.

>not understanding that basing ideology on irony is fucking retarded.

>doesn't realize that I said their nihilistic take-nothing-seriously bullshit is what is ineffective

Sorry Allsup has more of a following than you, Shawn.

>believing that using irony means irony is the entire fundamental basis for one's ideology

>he attacks TRS because they have cringe humor,

That's like Trump attacking someone on Twitter for using insults.

Its not an ideology, its an online group of people that are trying to create a culture. Theyre just entertainers.

I actually like nick, but the fact he endorses the irony bros is fucking amazing to me. I think hanging out with them twists his point of view too. You can see him start to be rational and then he goes back to the retarded irony bros narrative one day.
lol like I said the incarnate of a slide thread. Listing all those reasons doesn't change the fact that he's always going after right wing people. I never make threads attacking right wing people even if I don't like them because I have no motivation to, my mind is on my ideology and attacking the left. It seems like his purpose to attack right wing people.

based nigger

> not understanding that that redpills are the base and irony is the spoonfull of sugar on top to get gen z to swallow them

True, they are kinda cringe, but thats their reason for attacking TRS. Overall, their attacks have always been because the AR did a bad job.

Blackpilled cuck spic larping as a huwhite male. Hates Trump, likes Yang, and has no idea what he's talking about most of the time.

>>believing that using irony means irony is the entire fundamental basis for one's ideology
From what I've seen on twitter it pretty much is. One day they're pro trump, next they're nazbols, then yangang. They're movement is based on ironic memes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I unironically like him.
Whenever I hear him give a proper speech I find him smart and passionate about the hwite race.
He's one of the few good e-celebs out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7xjQxL-TI

>ignoring the fact that Beardson has no ideology and is just an immature manchild

Attached: 1529025335348.png (566x534, 91K)

Nick got under his skin and then they started piling on. But before Nick came it was fucking embarrassing.

> he thinks i don't love allsup also...

any signs pointing in the correct direction are helpful and appreciated

uhh no,,

>Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't worry, he's preparing his green-text.

>doesn't realize we all know he's gay for Allsup

It's quite obvious, Shawn.

> he hasn't watched the show in months and doesn't recognize that nickers declared Yang a dead meme before the vast majority of pinkhat twitter changed their avatar

Their ideology is sliding the alt-right, their purpose is to demotivate them.

This

Based Chad

> he resorted to accusations of homosexuality

good ideology. the alt right is a jewish trick and it’s too bad it destroyed so many lives before people woke up and realized it. thanks richard

Yes, Nick (ironically the youngest) was the most mature of that lot. Goad could have handled it better, especially since his opponents were Matt fuckin Forney, a midget who lives with his mom, and a lispy, destitute Kentuckian in his 30s.

>he's mad for being exposed

Not just spencer's alt right (I despise spencer). They attack everyone. Anyone they see getting traction on here they go after. I would bet Beardson is antifa, he has the look.

> he hasn't gotten a single post in agreement, but thinks he's "exposing" something

so what's the next step of your masterplan?

Attached: cia.jpg (480x360, 15K)

pic related

Attached: 1552663768607.png (157x117, 2K)

crashing this zog, with no survivors

Attached: 1555359465339.jpg (1200x730, 98K)

>still upset for having his manlove for Allsup mentioned

Nick is very loyal. He will carry anyone as long as he likes you, no matter how cringe or the amount of baggage you have. He still defends JF despite all his irony bros telling him to turn on JF for being a retard fucker, all because JF put him onto the scene with IBS. He still even defends Baked.

Yo this server is filled with bluepilled lefties, please raid it: juSQzW

Attached: discord_main.jpg (980x620, 18K)

they have none.

> he's returned to accusations of homosexuality

Allsup is based and redpilled, his recent AmRen speech was excellent. I'm a TRS subscriber also, btw... Presonally I prefer Strike & Mike to Allsup, Fuentes, and Shawn, but I'm not a retard like yourself who wants thinks infighting will help anything.

Attached: FuentesMcFeels.png (2518x1024, 272K)

He's a subhuman mongrel

what?

> installing zogchat on your computer