Innocent black medical student found with a human torso in his car

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT/Gray News) - Police say a Tennessee man was arrested after a human torso, allegedly that of a pedestrian he hit and killed, was found inside his car during a traffic stop, WVLT reports.

Officials said they stopped a car driven by 29-year-old Dorrae Johnson that was swerving between lanes on Interstate 40 Sunday. Johnson allegedly yelled out the window he had to get to his family’s home and drove away from the traffic stop.

Investigators said the suspect took an exit, hit a curb and blew out a tire while driving in the wrong direction. He then allegedly hit a utility pole, jumped out of the car and ran away.

An officer arrested Johnson and turned off his car. That’s when the officer says he discovered a human torso in the passenger floorboard. The lower half of the body was later found with its wallet at what police called “the scene of impact.”

Police identified the victim as Daryl Butler, whom they believe was a pedestrian hit and killed by Johnson.

The officer who arrested Johnson said he appeared intoxicated. A report stated Johnson said he had been drinking tequila and “he knew he was ‘blitzed.’”

wmcactionnews5.com/2019/06/18/allegedly-drunken-man-charged-after-tenn-officer-finds-human-torso-car/

Attached: Dorrae Johnson found with human torso in car.png (542x600, 1.24M)

Attached: Dorrae Johnson found with human torso in car story.png (917x1023, 3.59M)

He a good boy he dindu nuffin

what race was the torso?

Unknown. So I guess it's not accurate to say it's human, but you get the point.

>Daryl
>replacing an anglophone vowel w a fucking “y”
Must you ask?

He a good boy

>When police asked who was in the car with him, Johnson said he and the passenger had switched seats, according to a report.
He tried to claim a lifeless torso was driving the car instead of him. It’s incredible how fucking stupid these apes are.

Great. Now I'm going to dream about driving around with a torso while drinking tequila while the legs chase after me

what did he do with the other pieces? did he ate them?

nigger was taking the guy to the hospital, he just assumed the white man's magic could put him back together.

God damn it, I quit

Working African American arrested. Shame on you racist pigs.

this, dont blame the negro. He is innocent by colour. He's gods chosen, he's the real Jew. If only we could build them a hiphop temple on some mount in jewrusalem

i blame systemic systems of structural institutions for this

Attached: scrooge mcduck laughs derisively after he sells his three nephews into slavery for fifty bucks.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Nigga cant bring his work home with him now and again? Sheitt he was going be a har't sturgeon.

>this man would've been trusted to give you medical care

THIS Innocent white man was found to boil 2 of his daughters in oil and kill pregnant wife to be with gay lover...you wites are disgusting piece of shits

Attached: 180817123553-chris-and-shanann-watts-1-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

Attached: shheeeiiit-83198f3j6k.png (800x598, 130K)

Found the nigger.

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (640x640, 38K)

sauce?

Nice cherrypicking faggot. I bet you’re a beaner, and we all know how it goes down in the Barrio fool

Will he get reparations?

Someone is not a happy hapa

Attached: 1507851397928.jpg (930x1362, 229K)

The dudes name is chris watts. He didn't boil his daughters in oil.

Innocent

Hit and run isnt a job

Holy fuck. This happened on my street. How did I not hear about this?

YES HE DID....

kek

Black. Kind of surprising, Knoxville is a pretty white town. Pic related.

Attached: 41EDAA77-1295-483D-9CA5-6E06310F6094.jpg (640x480, 46K)

he didn't boil anyone and he wasn't gay.

They we're smothered and their bodies dumped in oil. Stop being a retarded kike.

He was practising his healing skillz at home and was on his way but got interrupted by police. Why all that hate. He just a normal nigger trying to get by.

Heard he was a scientist and an engineer too.

Attached: A4B9807D-F84C-4F46-80D4-C39AFA218A4E.jpg (1059x595, 82K)