Improvised firearms

3/4 inch pipe and 1 inch pipe and a pipe cap and a round file is all u need and a wooden dowel and a copper bb for a firing pin or get creative. I have made multiple and they hold up in the long term. i recommend hacksawing the threads off and angle grinding it even for a stronger chamber. pipe can handle 25 000 psi before elastic bulging occurs full30.com/watch/MDA5MjQ4/ultimate-homemade-gun-torture-test and... youtube.com/watch?v=5EgO5XGcjtk The one in the picture is more complicated and fancy than it needs to be. ive shot mine 300 times in 2 years make one. I also reload my own ammo from shells i find on the ground where people shoot. and about half the rounds ive shot thru my pipe shotgun are factory buckshot the rest hand loaded. have fun at your local gun store/ home hardware

Attached: pipe shotgun.jpg (1600x1200, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/watch/MDA5MjQ4/ultimate-homemade-gun-torture-test
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to today FBI

Is it me, or does that meme-elephant glow?

Evenin' Agent Jones
Had your fill over at infinitychan?

Ur glowing all the way from my house

Why dont you take that elephant and shove it up your ass? Got my firearms legally, motherfucker.

It's not illegal to make your own firearms you dumb fucks.

FORGOT to mention i tested this vs my buddies shotgun and in penetration tests they were nearly identical.

glow some more faggot

Attached: You Just Posted Cringe CJ No Respect For The Hood.jpg (1024x568, 60K)

Memeflag burger. In most, no 2. amendment countries around the world it IS illegal to make your own firearms. The memefagging OP ultrafaggot is probably Evropoor like I. And FBI isn't the only glowniggers on the turd rock.

try it on your skull, we'll make the guns if it shoots successfully.

Attached: CIA Nigger Retard.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

how about a guided missile using a pvc sewer pipe for the missile motor and a mix of sugar, cornsyrup, rust, and stump remover as a solid-fuel propellant?

Fair enough.

Same. It's been a while since I was up there hunting (No! I didn't shoot the white moose). But last I was there there was talk of an impending 'aesthetics' ban. Did ever happen? You know, the whole
>5 shot black assault rifle looking 'hunter' ILLEGAL
>14 shot, same cartridge, wooden furniture 'hunter' LEGAL
Was it just talk, or did it happen?

Pretty sure we did this once before.

fallout style pipe guns are meme as fuck. Have fun collecting your fingers when that shit blows up in your hand.

Attached: 1539215435497.jpg (720x940, 37K)

first post most illiterate post

Fuck off you dumb cunt glow nigger. Remember how the FBI massacred that redneck family after an FBI informant told one of them to saw off his shotgun to a certain length therefore making it illegal?

That lefty gungrabber talk is fucking aggravating.

Wooden furniture is heavy as fuck, but removing it for light plastic shit is somehow illegal and makes it a fucking murder machine when it's mechanically the same instrument?

that's weapons grade autism famalam.

lol ANYONE WHO THINKS a 12 gauge pipe will blow up using wrought iron pipe is a fucking idiot who doesnt know shit a shell is 11500 psi and the pipe can handle 25 000 and with a slam fire desighn its double layered fucking retards clearly speaking dont know shit about pipe guns as ive made many retarded autistic faggots. of course u dont use any fucking metal tube that can fit a bullet. u only use .38s and 12 gauge otherwise u gotta double layer the pipe wich ive done for stronger more pressure rounds. and to the faggot whining about grammar lol kill yourself faggot ill fuck your mum in her whore ass.

12 gauge pipe gun tourture test linked in the origional post WATCH it. or google it cuz autisum royal non such full 30.com 12 gauge pipe gun torture test

If it’s illegal Eurobros might as well build full auto smgs.

Probably a lot of WWII guns hidden away too on the Continent.

>memeflag
Didn't realize there was a legit gunsmith here.

>mum
bong detected. what the fuck do you know about guns bitch, you probably don't even have the right loicense to type the word gun.

shut up faggot
>but the FBI will find out if you purchase some pipe and shotgun shells! YOU WILL BE ARRESTED! WE ARE OMNISCIENT!

go away

I don't recommend doing what OP suggests, I don't think it is illegal to make a firearm, but is to sell it. Don't do either. Buy one from a private seller. Don't let the jew FBI convince you to do something illegal. Get a AR, AK or battle rifle, ammo, and make some shooting buddies. Then a 2way radio, decent boots, ect. Prepare yourself to stop bad people.

Honestly this.

They were STILL finding US issue 1911 sidearm pistols, loaded, and that still fucking fired... and this was like, recently if I remember correctly. Even the magazine springs held proper testing. They test fired the ones they found without doing anything to them and they worked perfectly.

the home made shotgun in the pic is legal length.

The people that are always kvetching about "fbi" making posts like these and almost asseredly agents themselves, trying to de-escalate.

We never had issues making threads like these for more than a decade now, and all of a sudden now we have several cunts rushing in to SHUT IT DOWN.

z9muofpe i know my improvised guns bitch and wat they can handle u little faggot as ive made and shot multiple with lots of testing them its called experince and research u cock sucker. also the U.S 1970 improvised munitions manual for the special forces tells u how to make even shittier r faster version of pipe guns if u wanna go read it for free online right now or order it for 10 bucks if it fires 5 times without breaking then it wont break assuimg u using the same pressure rounds.

seriously, what's wrong with knowing how to make your own gun? could be useful information under certain circumstances.

Are you retarded? You type like you are retarded

where i live i cant just go buy a gun so i used my brain and now i have a home defence shotgun. IF anyone is in the same boat and u wanna be armed fast and cheap u know what to do.

Don't ruin their fun, they like to think their demotivation is working.

Methinks you should lay off the meth/coffee before you blow a vain in your head

It's everyones personal responsibility to check your local laws. Otherwise the video linked in OPs post is interesting at least from a mechanical point of view. Stop being faggots.

this
Anyone can go to a local hardware store and buy some pipe, then black powder somewhere else and buckshot, plus some length of string.

Just put a cap on one end of the pipe, drill a small hole on that end, put some black powder and buckshot down the barrel, then insert lit fuse in the touch hole.
You now have a muzzleloader.

To prevent this, ZOG would need a ban on metal pipes.

in world war 2 filipino gurrila fighters used 12 gauge pipe shotguns of this desighn to kill japanese soldiers so they could take their rifles to be used in the main force. the fighters needed to use these guns to get regular rifles because cirucmstances

if u can get some empty shells u can also put in black powder and homemade shot and u can reload primer cups with matches mixed with striker pad to reload the primer and if u wanted to u could cut the pladtic off and keep using the brass to muzzle load over and over again. or u can make imrovised shell heads and primer cups if u got the tools and stuff.

It's still been less than 100 years ago that government massacred 10s of millions of people or more. You'd think having this basic knowledge at least in the back of your head would be considered valuable, but everyone is SO GODDAMN cucked now they want to assume there's no point in even defending yourself.

Which is why, every time a local area goes down the drain 'civilization wise' the sten-gun becomes the norm.
>nothing new under the sun
Considering burgers attitude to us 'cucks' you'd probably be surprised at how large a group here have legal guns who also have something else because. Knowing damn well that those legal, registret guns gets collected at any serious sign of civil unrest, we also have the design for a sten gun memorized. No sir, never made one. Why would I? I have plenty of guns. Legal, non full automatic ones. Practice makes perfect.

Doesnt happen
If the pressure has a place to go the most power it will have when it breaks is just enough to break an already weakened piece of metal
thats jack shit

oh man how epic all this cussing is, you really ARE one of us. How much do you get paid to pretend to belong here ?

u can make the main ingredeint for black powder kno3 from nitrated dirt like found in barns.

Yeah, makes me wonder why federal agents with hidden flags are promoting this now.
False flag incoming.

Who are the governments going to employ to kill their own citizens? Their citizens? Civil wars, Juntas, Coups, they are never against the populace. There's always either another target or a believable pretense.

Once the government moves against the citizens it is illegitimate and dead.
That is why the US gov't is employing niggers to exterminate the white population. It's done under a pretense.
That is why the EU governments employ shitskins to exterminate the white populations. It's done under a pretense.

Because now there is actual attention on trying to entrap & smear (people on) this board, some anglo with a memeflag talking about how cool it is to make illegal guns is shady as fuck.

Like an American would bother with a pipe gun.

It's approved by your constitution you mongoloid.

It's public information, retard. All european constitutions allow for such information to be shared and owned.

They might be going ABOVE the law to silence and incarcerate low-abiding citizens, that does not mean we should all keel over and capitulate. You might as well fucking kill yourself at that point, you scared weakling.

Building your own guns is perfectly legal in the US. It became a cottage industry during the Obama years.

kq1gnoux its legal to make u fucking faggot if the barrel is 18 inches and over length over 26 inches unless u live in califnoria fuck its even legal in canada moron

You do know they've been making guns from car parts and antennas since gods knows when?

this site has to many autistic turds here.

This belongs on 9-1chan mr cia man

Like I said. OP faggot is meme-flag-faggoting. Therefore not a burger, 99.9999999999999999 percent certain

Fucking based. Pic related is the schematics for making a bottle opener.

Anybody have the link to the 10GB Jow Forums improvised firearms zip file? I already have it downloaded, but I figure somebody else here might want to take a look for it. Has schematics for making the Lutty and Mac-10 open bolt machineguns out of literal sheet metal and parts.

Attached: 1530771205477.jpg (1024x985, 48K)

25 dallar gun = win

Attached: 1560904972538.jpg (896x960, 107K)

OP might be a faggot, but he's not wrong. Slamfire 12 gauges are simple to make, safe enough to use due to the leaky seal, and ideally, you only have to use them once on someone better armed. You can even go third world tier and make your own ammo with match heads, striker plate, ball bearings, aluminum can, paper, and super glue.

You are like a little baby. Witness me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-182016_Messenger.jpg (1080x1920, 978K)

Its take-down too. I can take it down into 3 components that will fit in the average tool box or backpack for easy stowage and hiding.

Only cost $300 and 18 hours of work in the garage with a dremmel, hand operated hydraulic press, and cheap wire feed welder.

u would make your own ammo with homemade black powder not match heads u nigger.

Nice homemade Sten.

LIT

Pic of it partially broken down.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-182026_Messenger.jpg (1080x1920, 1.07M)

Just get the anarchist cook book

I have a ? I know you can buy a kit to build your own ar but the only piece you need to buy at the gun store is the lower I believe. Is it hard to build one? Is it worth it?

>216837450
DELET THIS

It's piss easy.

Even building a lower from an 80% blank isn't particularly hard.

negative.

isnt there doctored versions out there to spread misinfo?

Angstroms mix is stable enough to use, since it's easily obtainable, and takes significantly less time to prepare, and I also prefaced it with third world tier you doublenigger.

finishing an 80% lower is a waste of time when theres decent lowers you can just buy for relativley cheap. Building them a piece at a time is okay, but you aren't REALLY building a gun, so much as assembling pieces together. If you want to make a custom build or just learn more about how guns work then go for it.

Just know that you can buy fairly decent AR-15's for like $500 and piece at a timing it isnt really going to save you all that much money, and if you don't actually know what you are doing can result in a rifle thats shittier than any bargain bin AR.

Avoid "composite" or polymer recievers too. Theyre pure trash made more for obama era gun panic preppers who wanted to stockpile a ton of recievers.

Okay sweet. I'm no felon and never been to jail. I just think it would be a good hobby to get into

Only all of them.

Okay good to know, I heard that too but wasn't sure

>-homemade-gun-torture-test
full30.com/watch/MDA5MjQ4/ultimate-homemade-gun-torture-test

>I just think it would be a good hobby to get into

You should get into something more affordable, like guitars or motorcycles or boats.

It is fun though.

You can find good gunsmithing manuals online. I've made quite a few and they work great. It's getting them licensed that the problem. Especially when they're mounted on semi-autonomus drones - authorities seem to have a problem or two with it.

Get this instead.

Attached: serveimage(15).jpg (964x1500, 114K)

You'll need a Raspberry Pi or Arduino, some servos, and a battery.

I also 3d printed a lower reciever for this bad boy.
$350 parts kit
$150 printer
6 hours tuning printer
8 hours printing
4 hours tuning and fitting

Attached: be823ac.jpg (1440x2560, 228K)

I live in Oklahoma and hunt with a Mossberg but been thinking of getting into semi riffles before they are banned

awsome stuff!!!

I got that and a couple other on my Kindle. All military hand books

Just in every country on earth except USA

BRRRRRRRRTTT

Black powder is 2 parts potassium nitrate (can be made with urine, filtered through ashes, and allowed to dry and crystalize), 1 part powdered charcoal, and 1 part powdered sulpher. You can substitute the sulphur with powdered sugar. Slowly grind and mix ingredients, place into mold, and gently soak with a little distilled water. Add lid to mold and apply pressure. When dry, removed the brick and regrind very slowly. Store properly.

yup, with a 3d printed head that contains a warhead made from cast iron pipe containing vaseline and perlite you could make guided missiles for a few hundred bucks. could take out buildings and even aircraft if the software is good enough.
I want to make one just to put an end to the "but what about drones?" argument

Bear in mind that a nitre bed takes several months worth of piss to make enough nitrates to be of any use.

I have that, survival, and boobytraps in hard copy, plus the do/k/ument on my laptop.

Sorry fellas, but I was a guided missileman for 8 years. Yall got no friggin idea what yer talkin about.

Ha! Cucks

what did you get fired at?

They aren't going to be banned. The Clinton AWB, among other things, turned the AR-15 into the most popular and one of the most affordable rifles in the country.

There's a reason almost every gun control thread here is started by europeans or australians. Basically no one in the US between the ages of 18 and 70 supports gun control at this point.

Attached: 1398911436304.jpg (760x427, 80K)

ITT bunch of scary cats do not look if you are so of fear no one is tell you to make just how this is why you are easy pick not even interesting to learn to do a thing

Gibs plans plz

An user posted a few months back how to make a 22 pistol with some 5/16 fuel line and a few fittings.

I think this stuff is neat as a hobby. Nothings illegal till you're caught with it. As long as you dont open your big yap you should be fine even building SBRs from stripped lowers. Fuck the feds.

Anti armor guided missiles to be specific. TOWs and JAVs, but I also messed around with some gustavs and got to cross train a bit on stingers.

Sucessfully guiding a missile requires some specific chemistry and engineering thats a bit beyond anybody who doesnt have professional level of resources. The closest project to your idea I've heard about was some syrian rebels who got a hold of a bunch of out-dated STINGERs and engineered a way to refill the emty liquid helium tanks and chemically revitalize the dead thermal batteries.

Even then, they had a few doctorates in chemistry and a few engineers to make them work. And also just fuckin exploded upon launch instead of working several times.

lol its legal to make your own gun in canada if you have a pal

Great. Now make the ammo.

Attached: fellow.png (900x720, 984K)