Are America's days as tech leader drawing to a close...

Are America's days as tech leader drawing to a close? Is Shenzen replacing Silicon Valley as the tech capital of the world?

Attached: shenzen.jpg (2152x1211, 484K)

Probably , after moore law limits are reached hardware will be the vanguard of technological progress replacing software.

And the chinese have everything on site ready to innovate if they desire it.

Attached: 1497643109686.jpg (400x568, 46K)

Not if Yang has anything to say about it

Attached: 20D0ED98-9104-4F78-853E-E743A613918C.jpg (1280x971, 128K)

>Are America's days as tech leader drawing to a close?
No, chinks still come here, not vice versa... yet.

>Is Shenzen replacing Silicon Valley as the tech capital of the world?

Maybe for new companies, but Silicon valley has been so big for so long that it has tons of billion dollar companies that won't move out.

>is
Has

Chinks don’t have souls, therefore all their products will inevitably lack any kind of emotional aspect, that’s why they’re buying companies but let the original employees from the country of origin of their new property do all the job while pumping money.

Fuck these insects.

>after moore law limits reached
>hardware will be the vanguard of technological progress

No.

No

Attached: gdp.jpg (500x1470, 107K)

yes. I will only ever buy Xiaomi and Huawei from now on.
Fuck America and their ally eastern bugmen

What is this image supposed to prove?

China is a third world country. As evidenced by the fact that you don't want to live there.

America doesn't respect its tech industry. Computer and software engineers are not seen as real workers. In China, they want their engineers to be seen as superstars.

That America's economy is 10x as advanced as China's. I mean, 1/5th of it is probably just the petrodollar, but countries with comparable living standards (Germany) are still behind the US in terms of technology. That is to say even if China's economic might was equal to US it may not imply equal technology.

>no
>no
Any other questions?

Or 7 times more advanced, if you want to be specific.

Chinese huwai faggots being BTFO by Trump

Attached: 5EC9077C-4091-4D42-9801-33A53887F7EF.gif (480x287, 704K)

Yes, because China is giving their tech companies a blank check. Obviously they will do anything they can to become the economic leaders of the world. Meanwhile, our government is barely literate in tech and is full of trivial garbage like identity politics.

What makes life worth living in your opinion?

Domestically, no.
World wide, I'd imagine so. China makes shit for export and domestic distribution, their population has proven to be just as consumer driven and vapid as ours - Plus there's more of them.

They don't only produce tech but they manufacture everything. What does USA manufacture.. The my pillow guy?

I've been planning on learning chinese for the longest but have been putting it on the back burner. You toids want to learn french in school still? Kek, how about german? That will only come in handy if you ever go back, which I NEVER hear you talk about.
No buddy boy, the reason I'll want to learn mandarin isn't because I'm not going over there, it's because they're coming over here. Their influence will grow and their economy will dictate what we do

>after moore law limits are reached hardware will be the vanguard of technological progress replacing software.
isn't it the opposite?

You can't be a tech leader when you can't invent anything. They literally steal all their tech from us--that's called following. They can't even bring up their Western designed factories, so they fly over Western engineers to manage it.

You'll be taken over before we do.
You'll be chinas puppet state.

When that happens it will be a precursor to what happens here. Your white hide means nothing to them, they don't give a fuck about any of what you're gassing yourself up with, they live in cages and work and produce and dominate. They're army ants and they're gonna trample all over you.

first post, worst post
software and hardware will always coexist, as they do for the human condition, kill yourself brainlet.

and? we'll be some spic brown hellhole by then

Good, I'm hispanic and welcome our new ching-chong overlords

Its really possible since chinkies have no regulations, they can try do all kinds of experiments whether it be on humans, animals or niggas.
also they care not for pollution from toxic chems in any of their production.

prove me wrong

Then why did China develop 5G faster than Amerikkka?

That's why they're unstoppable and growing exponentially. It's like the industrial revolution with no brakes

They’ll treat you like dogs.

Aren't Americans always saying that California is a shithole and should be kicked out? If they don't want California, they could join China and form the most technologically dominant country in the world.

Doubt it. They do what they do, we do what we do.
This has been going on in this city since they arrived. We never step on each others toes, ever.

We actually co-exist.