How do we stop unethical tits?

How do we stop unethical tits?

Attached: CFBF6B7B-5045-4476-BA7F-B844364A10FC.jpg (576x1024, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/final-fantasy-vi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ethics department

What the fuck?

So that's where they put all their diversity hires.

this is why HR is cancer. they can't just stay in their department and be useless.
once this comes to PC someone will fix her tits. until then it's a no-buy. I'll play the OG

we need to get the contact number and stop this fucking bullshit RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

The real answer is to REEEE at square enix for not making tifa a fat whale

>playing video games past the age of 12

Attached: BF22146E-54AD-4C5D-960A-7892CD7EB06C.jpg (828x826, 640K)

For this reason alone I won't be buying the game. That and I just have an Xbone to watch dvd rips.

I feel sorry for women with huge tits. I mean, taking care of yourself and having good genes is basically a sin to Liberals these days.

Cloud will be a nigger in this remake

This is now a tifa chest appreciation thread.

Attached: 618yX0aNdHL._SX425_.jpg (425x520, 34K)

Motherfuckers. I bet americans are behind this.

>Restrict the tits
But irl they're freeing the nipple, so we understand they just want more attention. Not happening.

>OG
why do anime fags browse a white nationalist papermaking forum but also talk like niggers?

>OG
>Original Game
>Being so retarded you thought he meant "original gangster"
You're the brainlet here

Lmao just wait until the super pozzed crossdressing part. It's going to end up being half the game now. How brave.

>Ethics Department

Another thing that needs to be made illegal along with Diversity Departments as well.

Way to violate America's 1st Amendment assholes!

>it was necessary
>ban the jugs

And they call us the fascists

Kikes arent Americans neither are niggers and brazilians so piss off

I jacked of literally dozens of times to those giant pixelated tits. Tifa was my waifu for a dark period of my childhood- early 1998. I would take her on lonely walks through Wuhan and then we would visit Chocobo Square. God I was a sad romantic horny retard. I genuinely miss it

Attached: 1560715040481.jpg (764x512, 200K)

This isnt a white nationalists board
Its mostly uncensored so theres a bunch of different people
Most of these fags are useless but theres plenty of funny here too

you can stop paying for games you already played
and stop supporting games that do this type of shit
and stop playing vidya and grow up

also I forgot to add that Rinoa > Tifa

>"Fuck you women with big breasts in real life, you don't belong in media!"

>ban the lolis
or
>ban the milkies

where does Jow Forums stand ?

Attached: 5f8eaf35d30c4eafa3936b26fa7ed05b.jpg (595x842, 398K)

You can't, goy.

Attached: 61358573_488495715223424_9125548508416159139_n.jpg (1080x1168, 507K)

>Rinoa > Tifa
Now I understand why Americans hate Mexicans so much

She's literally the Lora Croft of Final Fantasy.

Ban loli
Suck milkers

cant you just mod the game to have the tits big again ?

I would make a home between those mounds

i just dont know any more. im going to just say what every one is thinking. that C cup bitch on the news is at best a B cup and a career built on that kind of lie crosses the line.

i mean whats next some nigger named foot long who got a baby dick? see women will defend B cup but cry foul on the baby dick nigger. double standards and lies thats all we have in america now

looks like the lou

It can't be unseen, sorry rabbi.

Attached: 1558410029174.jpg (500x433, 47K)

Khazar milkers are fucking impressive.
It's ok user, freedom also means being free to be wrong just like you.

why do candian children join Jow Forums after a decade, then can't understand simple phrases like Original Game?
Do you fuck them, or eat them?
You know, dogs.

Based. Rinoa was always the better girl
>inb4 aeris

Political commissars to make sure they comply with SJW bullshit

for me it's Terra

This

If I remember the original, her shirt barely restricted them but they still did.

>sexual objectify women
>slut shame

Attached: 1322879301002.png (512x384, 138K)

I'm actually with you. If tifa's tits have already been compromised, there's no point risking anything else about the game.

Correct. It's pozzed now. One more piece of childhood ruined.

Fuck this "ethic" department, why do they have to ruin everything? There are so much BS on this game it's sickening.
Square Enix became absolute shit can even make a proper remake of one of the best FF

HR x 9000?

FF VII sucks
they should have made a FF IX remake

Attached: 2019-01-27-magical-instant-love.jpg (1000x1430, 373K)

FFIX looks good to this day. No need for a remake.

Not only is it pozzed but it's episodic and will take forever to release

Attached: tifawedeserve.jpg (1091x1040, 177K)

>big tits are unethical
wew lad

Which one's she from? I haven't played most of the early ones after getting bored with the gameboy port of 4. Actually have the cart for 5 but never touched it; maybe someday.

Give the lolis milkies

Attached: 4708028.jpg (352x350, 25K)

So is the Cloud crossdressing thing going to be covered up or are they gonna amp it up to 11?

Attached: thinking.jpg (347x316, 11K)

you right
just needs to adjust the encounter rate

That part pissed me off to no end. Are they even bothering to make each episode worth it?

>Censoring women's bodies
>Implying women with larger chests are inappropriate for existing
Misogyny

Cloud is Tifa.

Pirate all games etc

Frankly her tits always came across as unrealisticly big with those low poly models. But you guys should've known this whould be shit the moment they announced it as a "reimagining" and planned to change the wallmarket parts so as to not upset off transfaggots

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

I think they said they were going to "modernize" because people would feel "uncomfortable."

I want some woman with big tiddies to come out and say that Tifa showed her she doesn't need to be ashamed of her body, but now all her feelings of shame and self-loathing are coming back.

They’ll amp it up to 11 because “hey guys remember when Cloud crossdressed as a woman LMAO this would never happen nowadays”

Why do leftists hate a beautiful full large bosom so much? Feminine features are problematic?

Attached: EAD52A7E-26F9-4417-B2DD-47C0A1E93E3F.jpg (1000x1595, 278K)

I agree that they were unrealistic and wouldn't even be upset if they just reduced them to fit the in-game universe or something. But now they've let everyone know they're catering to people that are only interested in enforcing propaganda about what is and isn't acceptable to enjoy.

VI my man

from FFVI a personal fav of mine

Oh absolutely. But I'm saying the /v/tards should've expected it the moment they said "re-imagining." Then again, I'm talking about the same retards that buy shit like Red dead redemption 2 and any game Bethesda makes. Self-awareness is 0 so of course they're incapable of expecting this.

Y'know I've been meaning to try 6 but I actually don't know much about it beyond Kefka, and he's not really that interesting for me.

Well you can throw a fucking train

CUSTOMERS >>> SJWS

FFVI has a great team of playable characters and some good moments you should try it out at least in emulator if you dont want to buy it

Sounds like a department full of jealous women.

Kefka is the best villain in final fantasy. You should give it a shot. All the characters and the story are stellar.

sounds like a bunch of flat chested feminist staffers are a bit jelly.

Every major corporation is not permitted to function without leftist party members in it. The company I work for they're called The Council of Diversity and Inclusion. I shit you not.

did you save shadow though?

this is a travesty

>he Council of Diversity and Inclusion
these fags make sure there are trannys and niggers in every company?

Being not a loser is problematic, leftism is literally a political cabal for fucking losers.

Do you actually save him or does he kill himself off screen? It seems like something got lost in translation.

Doomtrain? kek
I've got all the ROM's for the old playstation releases of the games downloaded, just have a huge backlog and shit. Got really caught up in Chrono Cross.
Yeah I hear that a lot but I'm not really into the whole psychopathic manchild thing. Then again I don't actually know the plot so maybe I'm completely off base. I'm sure I'll actually like it when I get around to playing it.

If they make them flat chested that means more people will fap harder.

Attached: dfc.jpg (2116x1248, 405K)

>Got really caught up in Chrono Cross.
based! I love that game so fucking much

when youre escaping from kefka you can save him, if you dont you dont get him after the apocalypse.

Yeah I had never played it before but I really like the battle system a lot. Also the graphical style, it's really unique. Nice snap shot of that FF8-ish period where they did really high detailed backgrounds before moving to better 3D

I've gotten pretty bogged down with subbing everyone in for the mini star levels and I'm actually at the final castle on my first run through but haven't touched it in forever because of the grind.

Oh yeah. I was talking about the epilogue.

I'm sick and tired of this shit. It was obvious that most 4channarians are contrarian fuckers and were going to bitch about a FF7 remake regardless of how it turned out. FFS, there were regular threads arguing about what Tifa (A FICTIONAL GOOK CHARACTER'S) bra size would be long before the remake was announced. And so of course, these same retards use the opportunity to constantly make these shitty threads (probably many OPs are nintenyearolds trying to make "SNOY" look bad). Also, it's unbelievable how many soibois on this website continue to have a juvenile obsession with large tits. Realize that there are no women with large, firm, natural tits IRL and get yourself a nice, cute, flat-chested 13-year-old cunny instead.

makework positions

I love annex those mounds illegally and call them Trump Heights

*would fuck me

legendsoflocalization.com/final-fantasy-vi/

ffvi is my fave also. this guy clears up everything that got lost in translation, and there was a LOT

pic related is best girl

Attached: IMG_6774.png (160x160, 3K)

Show one example of anyone ever using "OG" to specifically mean "original game". No one says that. You got caught out and scrambled to cover your ass. You're dumb and you should feel bad. Ebonics nigger.

>ethics department
It should be disbanded and everyone fired.
waste of money.

Terra is only because it's like getting two girls in one. Her human mode and her transformed form. I don't recall seeing any decent art of her transformed mode though.

Ethics department? People get PAID for this shit. First of all if FF7 was ok back then it is now. Just remake it update the graphics don't touch the gameplay unless its to balance things or make a hardcore mode or something like that. Really take your time to make it shine. (Special note to Japan: Please stop fagging everything up, I know its your culture now but once again stop warping the past.)

So you pretty much have the game, repackage, and sell. What the fuck do you need an ethics department for?

I'm like 90% convinced there is some mega jew banker over in INMF that is just putting pressure on CEOs and companys across the world and telling them they won't get proper finances and deals unless they have special little departments like this.

Attached: 1515217345834.jpg (498x456, 48K)

Rumor is they pulled that whole cross dressing part. I don't know how and you essentially have to delete part of Yuffie's story too if you take out the whole cross dressing and don corleon.

Attached: 1555640711996.jpg (1013x1037, 46K)

Attached: fake_news.jpg (1320x988, 154K)

Then they're not lolis anymore

Attached: censorship part 1.jpg (1450x4166, 3.97M)

Attached: 1532446711599.gif (300x186, 445K)