Redpill me on the North East. What’s it like living there anons?

Redpill me on the North East. What’s it like living there anons?

Attached: FC53F693-CDCF-4E1F-B562-331218323D5F.gif (337x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/06/19/syrian-man-charged-for-allegedly-planning-to-bomb-pittsburgh-church-in-the-name-of-isis/
insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/27/tucker-carlson-illegal-immigration-hazleton-transformed-hispanic-illegal-immigration-lou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lotta people up here are Yang gang surprisingly enough

Everyone is stressed out, suspicious, and hostile
t. New Yorker

Niggers, spics and jews.
Overtly democratic, ton of drugs.
Dont come here.

gay and liberal
and taxes

>Everyone is stressed out, suspicious, and hostile
>t. New Yorker
Typical.

>Majority White, and almost entirely White outside of the cities
>Lots of untouched nature up north
>Lyme disease
>Full

Yanged and Bagpilled

Attached: 1559877087955.jpg (1024x656, 213K)

My state would rather keep increasing taxes, tolls, and the quantity of shitskins/spics on welfare than lower taxes and keep vital corporations.
Now the garbage is creeping into my once 99.9% white town.
It's not great.

>every morning get to see the misery and despair in all these career women's faces taking the subway at 8 am, looking bitterly on as shaniqua and her 7 kids take up half the car

You must live in Portland, ME, user. Makes two of us

Portland went to shit in the mid 90s. So glad i left that area!

when SHTF everyone will meet in the middle . . .

Came from MN to MA and lived in Cambridge/Boston (next to Harvard)

Really really fucking gay. Don't do it. I gave the state the bird as I left it. Only decent people I met were from Northern Maine. NH ain't too bad but everyone else thinks they're superior to you when they sit in 3 hours of traffic every day lmao. But I highly recommend it stay the fuck out of Minnesota
Not full at all. Go there

Hope you like mercury contamination, radon and dioxins.

Lots of Italian-Americans. Really, really good pizza in New Haven, CT.

Underrated

NJ would be a great state if it weren't for the government and we could glass kikewood and all nig/spic infested cities.

Attached: 0EDFBA02-30C4-448D-AA6C-BC307BF0FFA5.jpg (1024x683, 401K)

I live in a wetback infested slum in northeastern Pennsylvania known as Hazleton. The local population is alienated by a massive influx of third world shitholers who commit crimes, are rude, and cannot clean up after themselves.

I used to work graveyard shift at a gas station and saw the worst of it. These so-called people would come in and create a mess of everything - spilling coffee everywhere, throwing wrappers on the ground, opening food before they bought it, etc.

I'm a white guy in my early 20s who lived through the demographic change. We got hit especially hard because of the crap laws we have that allow these spics to be leeches.

They breed like rabbits, not only with one another, but also with fat white chicks for some reason.

Attached: 1512259349029.png (500x443, 15K)

Shithole.

Upstate NY is based geographically and demographically for the most part but the dems (Downstate and Cities) have driven it into the ground as a whole. Lotta meth and opioids unfortunately due to the largely huwhite pop...at least where I’m from.

Pittsburgh is great. Lots of good diversity, meaning that the terrain makes it possible to have all kinds of different ethnic neighborhoods that don't spill into each other. All the conveniences of a major city and it's as easy as going over a couple mountains to get into the country. Lots of jobs. Lots of good people. But it's changing. Too many progressive techies moving. Shitloads of Chinese and Indians coming for school and work. The Indians take over entire neighborhoods and apartment towers. If Jews had bigger dicks the mayor would be choking on them. I do miss it though. I love the forests, hunting and fishing, being able to go to any kind of store there is, meeting all kinds of different people. I don't miss all the niggers and Asians though. Why do Indians and Chinese smell sour? It's kind of like old people smell.

>Shitsburgh
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/06/19/syrian-man-charged-for-allegedly-planning-to-bomb-pittsburgh-church-in-the-name-of-isis/
Don't also forget all the pedophile Catholics.

Nigger's paradise. Public transportation would be great without the "public" (niggers and spics). Jobs pay well though. I live in a gated apartment complex full of pajeets and gooks. I also have guns (legally. I see you ATF). So many things you take for granted like parking. But getting all types of food is easy, whether dining out or eating in. If it weren't for niggers, cities would be great.

PA is a beautiful state ruined by Democrat corruption and freemasonry.

Lies

White people in Philly are straight up niggers with pale skin. I never met a white person from there that had any sort of refinement or class. Hell, the whole state of Pennsylvania has some really gross people there for some reason.

>Fuck my ass, I'm a faggot.

This
>t. Chester County
That would be Delco trash

It's not that good bro. The crust is too crispy. You can't fold the slice.

I smell Connecticut

You either live in NH or the good half of ME

Coastal MA here. Beauty fades and it isnt all seasonal. The women all put on a ton of weight in the winter (some don't bounce back either), taxes are high even compared to high-tax states, and most people who live here are completely entitled douche canoes who exude a strong false sense of accomplishment. Mostly white though, if that's your thing

Then go back to eating your dominos you New York pleb

Attached: C3F380D0-6828-45CE-8C18-ECC9AD8CDF44.jpg (499x586, 115K)

Upstate NY is fine, so long as you recognize the state government only cares about NYC and Long Island.

It’s a shithole.

White and comfy
t. South eastern Mass

If it weren't for the drugs and lack of jobs south Jersey would be a nice place. Shame it will never happen though, and I will continually watch my hometown rot as more and more blacks move in until its Pleasantville 2.0 but deeper in the woods.

Long Island [far-right] jew here. The rural areas are nice. Western Pennsylvania is actually pretty nice. I've got land in northeast West Virginia (right near the border with PA/MD) and it truly is paradise. When my parents die, I'm moving there permanently.

So many people moving to Denver are from Pittsburgh (and Chicago)

I live in Eastern Mass.

What is it like living here?

It is like driving in a parking lot. Everywhere you go there is traffic.

All commuting hours. Traffic.
2pm on a Saturday. Traffic.
7pm on a Friday. Traffic
10am on a Sunday. Traffic.

It fucking sucks. I can't take it anymore. Anyone who has driven into Mass knows. If you get off I-84 and hop on the Mass Pike, you will 100% hit traffic no matter what time of the day.

And pic related is a gun grabbing dyke who happens to be our AG.

Attached: 1qweqweqwedsa.jpg (220x330, 14K)

43 reporting. Build a wall just south of Winnipesaukee and we're in business.

Attached: t4356ujy.jpg (550x408, 28K)

The property taxes though, the fucking taxes in NY are insane. My parents pay 30k+ in property taxes, that's up from 11k in 2000. In WV, I pay $700 a year for 12 acres and a 4br house.

Sounds like NJ

Pennsylvania: Trees, Hills, Valleys. Driving for 5 hours from one Big town to the next, passing 30 - 40 ghost towns along the way. The only industry left is shit steel and strip clubs.

Come to West Virginia. There's [relatively] cheap property to be had, most places are like 98% white, and the people aren't lefty douchebags.

Upstate NY used to be based as long as you avoided the cities. Main problem is all politicians bow to NYC. Albany is the capital but it sways however the city tells it to. That includes textbooks and school curriculums. Hasidim are also spreading and buying up real estate in the Catskills creating their own towns.

he said west virginia bro dog dude (red state)

I would've put money on her not having any kids but I know shes a lesbian so moot point. Fun fact, her predecessor Coakley also was childless. I'm picking up a pattern...

Ya compared to the ridiculous amount of jobs in northern and even most of middle nj south jersey is lacking definitely one of the reasons theres alot of drug abuse there. Hometown was in Ocean county and it was bad a few years ago seems to be better now but im sure its still a major problem

Attached: DF23A960-6A6D-4103-810D-535F077A5E74.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

Vermont is 98% white so it's pretty nice.

Dealers need to be getting life sentences for heroin and especially for fentanyl. Good white people are dying.

Pure bliss

Attached: Newenglandbvll.jpg (79x125, 2K)

You a fellow Vermonter?

Attached: Onetimelongago.png (275x183, 2K)

Fellow Jerseybro?

Just a reminder that if your state votes blue then buying property there is retard tier. Look at demographics and try to imagine 10 20 50 years from now, so swing states are typically out. You want something like KY IN TN MT AK NE KS SD ND WV that doesnt give a fuck how subverted this zogged country gets. Avoid the colonial south and tx even because of mass beaner nigger tide shift.

Looks like a mix of the Sudan/Brazil.

10% of the population are illegals, extremely hard to find work, you need like 2-3 years experience in everything to get your foot in the door unless it's retail.

For me, WV was the obvious choice. It's the closest to the Northeast without being the northeast. White as the driven snow with cheap property taxes and good politics. You can fly a confederate flag and no one will care, or put a giant TRUMP banner on the side of your building.

Yup. Burlington. Belly of the beast

I don't want to fold the slice. I want white clam pizza without Mozarella from Pepe's.

That's right. There's nothing to see here, just keep moving.

you made a really really good choice. I drive all the lower 48, going into wv is essentially a time vault. Mostly silly ass irish blood but none the less, protected and beautiful.

I'm from southern Vermont myself, town of Manchester. How do you feel about life and our state? Because I'm pretty optimistic about our country and life, but since you're a Jow Forums native, do you feel this state is fucked in some way?

southern vermont blows. alot of jew york assholes have vacation homes there.

anything north of the mad river valley is great though.

Attached: 2j95y605m7ey.jpg (1203x802, 270K)

What part of southern Vermont have you been too? The only immigrants here are from New Jersey (Who are surprisingly really nice) And the New Yorkers take houses in Connecticut, and if there are here, I've never seen one.

Look at the states in your pic related. If you live in one, you are a homosexual.

We're full.

H-How did you know!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkot.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Wilmington, Dover, Stratton area. I was being pretty hyperbolic, but I definitely find Central and Northern Vermont way more comfy.

You mean you don't love Rutvegas?

I live in a state that borders one of them. Faggots cross the border every day, riddled with AIDS, begging to suck my cock.

Alaska in the Northernmost and Easternmost state (is also the Westernmost.)

Attached: 6EObEvb.jpg (1175x812, 146K)

Vermont is pretty relaxed besides the cost of living and almost zero industry.

Rural PA is glorious.

You don't live anywhere new by the north east, do you?

IROQUOISCHADS IROQUOISCHADS IROQUOISCHADS IROQUOISCHADS IROQUOISCHADS IROQUOISCHADS

I love New England

Attached: New england forever.png (1792x645, 2.53M)

I am very close to Wilmington, we may have met before.

Long island is beautiful, but the spics are taking over

You know real chads call them the haudenosaunee

Attached: Baced-columbus.jpg (1024x1024, 224K)

I genuinely have no idea what you're trying to ask me.

>I doubt it

Attached: 2jmh8y.jpg (326x501, 131K)

New Englanders breed AIDS.

Get out of the cities, and it's absolutely beautiful.

Attached: pa.png (919x737, 340K)

honestly Connecticut shouldn't even be considered part of NE. It should be annexed by NY.

Somehow the word new got thrown in there. I was just saying that you don't live bu the North East, or at least have no idea about the real world, if that's your impression

You've definitely been to mount snow if you're hanging around Dover. The saloon is a pretty nice place to get a drink.

The north and east of it are pretty New England, but the South West if just used for New York Businessman's house wives and is completely insufferable

>Urban life in America.
Our ancestors would be so proud if they could see what we’ve done with the cities they built.

ha, then if you have been to mt snow then maybe we have crossed past. I have probably been there 60+ times the last three seasons.

Won't be getting the peak pass this season though. Getting sick of the crowding from december-end of season.

Going with the Nitro pass (Sunday River, Loon, Sugarloaf) and a season pass to Jay Peak for this season.

Attached: 1560480273107.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Damn user, you got hit hard.
Hazleton 'Transformed Forever': Tucker, GOP Rep Talk Mass Demographic Changes via Liberal Immigration Policies
insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/27/tucker-carlson-illegal-immigration-hazleton-transformed-hispanic-illegal-immigration-lou

I'm out in southeast PA basically on the border of suburbia and the woods, it's nice out here. About 95% white, naturally beautiful, nice people, but what hit us hard is the drugs (mostly heroin and percs).

t. Homosexual

>Our ancestors would roll in their graves if they saw what we've done with the cities they built
FITY

Attached: Itsanimprovement.jpg (323x156, 11K)

Fellow central MA resident here.

Yeah the traffic sucks. 109, 85, and 16 all run through my town. MA in general kind of blows with all the super liberal laws and ultra lame cry baby hipsters. Housing costs a fortune and everything has ridiculous taxes.

NH, VT, and ME are top tier places. Lots of woods, mountains, and lakes. Low taxes, cheap housing/land, no blcks.

Cry more

whoa rare
what's the cayman islands like? are there niggers there?

Can your body even produce tears with all the antiretrovirals?

I live in Westchester county NY , basically just jews, guidos along with a shit ton of spics and niggers. I'm thinking about moving to Vermont, any places I should check out?

I was at the mount snow rallycross last year but I don't go skiing much. I worked on the new Corinthia baselodge.

He's just there for the sodomy.