Are your gfs/wives redpilled like you are?

Are your gfs/wives redpilled like you are?

My gf is a bleeding heart liberal and i can't get her to see the light. She gets annoyed when i make any kind of remark on jews or shitskins, and even more so when i make a racial slur like kike or spic. She says i'm on Jow Forums too much and it's negatively influencing me, that all the shit i find on brown people being violent savages is cherry-picked. That i'm overreacting when i put up my guard around loud niggers in public. But she's never seen how rough it actually is out there. One time i made her cry. "How can you think that way about an entire group of people? I feel sorry for you". It makes my blood boil with rage knowing what thousands of shitskins would do to her if given the chance, and it makes me even angrier seeing how naive she is.

I doubt there's a way to redpill her, but it is what it is. Any stories on a former libtard gf/wife changing her views?

Attached: girls_with_guns_M1uga5b5o1_1280.jpg (958x958, 258K)

It won't happen, might want to seek out other partners, this relationship is doomed.

>trump
>redpilled
pick one betamale

pay some niggers to break into your house and rob you and/or rape your gf

Israel flag fucking kike

forget your meme flag, moshe?

No
I broke up with her bc of this
Just cant stand the vapid bitch now

my wife is apolitical like women should be

This

left or right I don't care anyone who get involved with a political active women get what the deserve
enjoy your divorce

Send her and a GF backpacking through Morocco

Good on you. My gf isn't a bitch, just naive and sheltered. She lives in a rural area and hasn't seen many niggers. I want to tell her about the time when i used to give people of color the benefit of the doubt too and got jumped by a pack of niggers who pretended to be nice at first. But i don't like talking about that with anyone

Too many readpills. I hate women now. According to my friends, I get a look of disgust on my face when I see a woman dressed slutty now.

He doesn’t have to pay. He just has to tell those nogs where his house is, and they’ll do the rest.

As famous polish politician Janusz Korwin Mikke said through sex or living close to one another. Be a fox mate, don't say about Jow Forums. My girl is now closed to New-Feminism now (Christian Feminism where woman understand that they can be fulfilled with being mother, wife and coworker but not on the same ground as men) and patriotism and even I saId some form of white nationalism.

Drop her off in the nearest ghetto.
You solve your problem and she learns a lesson.

just be yourself and if she doesnt like it find a new one.

make sure you arent going full Jow Forums though. ie dont be the 'nigger guy' actually talk about other things

Mine is a gun loving nigger hater. She’s not as redpilled as I am but she’s a woman, I can’t expect her to completely turn off her emotions. She’s very traditional and cooks dinner every night (I do the dishes because I believe in helping out around the house). She’s got an awesome family and her father and I are super close. Her mother is the homemaker and he’s he breadwinner so she comes from wonderful stock

Literally just tell her what is the truth and that’s she me wrong and your right. Boom. She’s a woman, they adhere to the most dominant male in their life.

Attached: 8A515186-66B2-4111-81C9-DFAA8067852A.png (809x960, 1013K)

this

I've moved my gf from left to centrist / moderate. She is bluepilled on some things and redpilled on other things

they aren't redpilled but I'd certainly prefer to be around them than any leftist woman

I should add that I talk about how inferior niggers are and drop the N bomb whenever it is relevant. She’s also used the word (though less frequently), so I disagree with previous posters claiming you shouldn’t say the word nigger around her.
My buddy has an ultra lib girlfriend and he has started turning her by discussing crime statistics and explaining basic facts when they have debates.

The solution is obvious then, get your gf and go take a walk thru your local niggerland.

If you're a real man, she won't care what your politics are. Women don't actually have political opinions; if the man's attractive enough, he could wear a full-on swastika and she wouldn't care.

My gf just tells me i'm looking at cherry-picked articles or that white people are just as capable of violence, or that i'm just too fixated on that shit when i shouldn't worry about it. And she thinks i'm crazy when i talk about the jews.

You need to become a stronger man. Kick her ass out

I've had success. It's hard to describe but it's important to really immerse yourself in /pol but don't let it leak. Once you understand the red pills inside and out you will know how to be subtle when you drop them. It's important to be subtle because MSM propaganda will trigger denial if you are dropping blatant red pills. Also work out and be a man. Girls will say they want a guy to respect them as strong independent women, but deep down they want you to take control and show them the way. Get in shape, take your time, the rest will come.

>Are your gfs/wives redpilled like you are?
Women cannot be redpilled. They can be trained to emulate "redpilled" behaviours, but they are ultimately automatons controlled by authority(males)

Stop sperging out. Control your language. Instead of trying to "redpill" her, try doing what the atheists so when they talk to Christians.

Poke holes in her beliefs and challenge her world view. It really help to throw her own bullshit back at her. Example, when you hear her generalize conservative types say, "How can you think that way about an entire group of people? I feel sorry for you". Pity her when her world starts to fall apart.

Time for a road trip then. Make sure you have a gun on you when you travel to an area with high nigger population and is prone to violence. Use a crime map.

>mylocalcrime.com

>crimemapping.com

If you know her arguments in advance, have counterpoints ready. Like when you see a nig steal some sneakers ask her, "is he going to use that to feed himself?"

Attached: 1506828283246.png (438x438, 354K)

Thots don't have brains therefore cannot be redpilled. They just follow what the men around them are doing.

You fucking dominate her you weak willed pussy women are followers not leaders you just need to be stronger figure in her life than kike propaganda. You dont use fucking logic women dont function on logic

My wife is further right than I am. Love her to death.

Don't have children with her, or get married, already been down that road, it doesn't work

Nobody likes a negative nancy. Being redpilled doesnt mean you need to use the n-word, or be offensive.

Maybe your sister would respect you more if you were tall, handsome, fit, and productive. Chances however are that you are ugly, eat unhealthy poison, got no self-discipline. Nobody is gonna respect a chainsmoking alcoholic who screams about being redpilled

He didn't even say trump in his post, Trump is living in your head rent free nigger

This is one of the most bets things I’ve ever read. My gf rolls her eyes when I point out Jew shit and even then we play the “spot the toll” game and try to see which coal burner looks the unhappiest screaming at her bastard brownie in Shartmart. I’m confident when she has to deal with Jews she’ll change her tune quickly.

Fucking drop your bitch and never look back when the marriage question comes up. If any girl can’t see what’s in front of them after you point it out to them it means she cares more about kike media than your logic. She’ll suck twenty dicks in a row and quote a Buzzfeed article on how it’s your fault it happened before long.

my libtard gf either accepted my views or i got pissed. it wasnt the otherway around. overtime she accepted more and more of them bc women naturally follow string mens leads

>Are your gfs/wives redpilled like you are?

She has always laughed at my racist comments and generally agrees with pretty much all of the political opinions I usually share. I dont try to indoctrinate her or anything that would be stupid, but I've never done anything other than just express exactly what I think about political issues, race relations, etc. Ive just never sugarcoated any of my views and its done me just fine with my current girl

She was a bernie supporter in 2016 which is quite ironic. If a girl likes you enough she'll give up her stupid twitter/Instagram-crafted worldview so that she can be with you. Most normal young girls dont really hold that strong of convictions on shit like that

Are you me OP? At least mine is a tankie of sound logic

Doctor here, had a patient threaten my life. Bought a gun for home protection as its a small town and the patient is a violent meth head in a bike gang. She protests this but eventually comes around when i descibe how she would feel if that person killed our kids while we had no protection. 1.5 years later she breaks down crying, irrationally blubbering because son learns how to shoot a .22 in a class and is cleaning the weapon safely. Have to have another conversation about tools for the situation of shtf, similarities to concerns with our kids driving or the chainsaw we have. She thanked me later, but it’s all so tiring.

My gf lets her bf buy me video games so I can be quiet about how they are both normies reeeeee they love hiding behind closed doors and whispering heavy about how I don't know shit. Little do they know I'm redpilled fuck yeah.