White identity Rising: How do we stop it?

As White numbers in America start to go down, this makes loser whites feel alone and alienated and RACIST . They turn to their white identity and think it's OK to group up with other whites for "muh hertage."

THIS IGNORES 100+ years of amazing progress sending U.S. social development all the way back to the fucking 1950s.

I'm just a normal White Californian who used to be radicalized under support for Trump and thinking I was "based" for that or thinking my identity as a White man matters. That was before I woke up and realized that White identity is a fucking cult.

In 2018 another White guy in my CC class literally said some shit about being White (only Whites in class so stick tohether). I told him to suck a fat dick. LOL.

White ppl are INSANE RIGHT NOW.

YOUR WHITE EUROPEAN "HERITAGE" OR ANCESTRY ARE WORTH NOTHING!
WAKE UP Jow Forums ... STOP CRYING ABOUT WHITE NUMBERS GOING DOWN!

YOU FEEBLEMINDED TROLLS ARE LITERALLY RESURRECTING A FORM OF WHITENESS/RACISM THAT WAS ALMOST GONE.
JUST ACCEPT IT'S TIME FOR THE WEST TO GO POST-WHITE. WHITENESS IS HOLDING ALL OF US BACK

I am praying for all of u. Spiritually you are lost.
I love you all, but championing "muh White identity" = brain cancer

When did you realize I'm right?

0P3N J0VR M1ND!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Attached: whit3 trash los3sssssss.jpg (800x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/3bsfw/video/cosplay game from aftynrose 720p
spankbang.com/3aq77/video/asmr waking up next to me girlfriend
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>As White numbers in America start to go down, this makes loser whites feel alone
Fuck off Jew, not reading anti white sentiment.

Fascism comes in 2 flavors:

left communism

right nazism

both are WHITE TRASH BULLSHIT!

SAY NO TO WHITE PRIDE /POL

Attached: wh1t3 trash.jpg (233x216, 13K)

It's easy. Stop other races and groups from promoting their own group identity. But that's not what you want to do, so you'll fail and white identity will continue to expand and become a thing for even normalfags.

All you have to do is get the SJWs to stop first, and stay stopped.

I'M NOT THAT MORON

I'M WHITE I JUST HATE FUCKING REDN3CKS

FUCKTARD!!!

Attached: 1552199527851.jpg (1200x1600, 220K)

You cant

18 to post here gaylord

Bubba cucked a meme flag

Back, you must go

Attached: 1556084102563.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>americans push for white identity/nazism
>yet they can't seem to stay out of other countries' affairs for one second

Idiot.

Minorities will only give up their tribal racism AFTER they stop being attacked by white trashionalists

grow a pair and stop white identitards

STOP BEING A COWARD!

Attached: 31313131313131.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

I AM 25 ASSFAGGOT

>actually using the subject field
>meme flag
>phoneposting abbreviations
>name
>wall of text that could be compressed down to a paragraph
Pop a zanax and go back to facebook boomer trash.

White power

Attached: 362693DB-E548-4C65-9B26-8DD673948DCD.jpg (408x599, 37K)

Nope, you can't have it both ways. They started it with intersectionalism. They have to stop first. Or else you are destined to fail.

Just get non-whites to stop it with their tribal racism first. Whites tried for a half century and it's just getting palpably worse in a way which all whites can see now. You can't stop this by complaining about whites.

People keep telling you this too but you just plug your ears and screech NOOOOO NOT THAT WAY, it's not going to win anybody over.

no moron

USA IS OK, JUST NOT WHITE USA

I AM AGAINST STATISM

BUT USA STOPS TRIBAL HATE IN RWANDA AND GLOBALLY

FUCKWAD

i own u rednecks now

pol is my bored now faggot

kys loser

Attached: (YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID).jpg (251x168, 6K)

if your right and you know how to read and write you have a reason to be white

stfu trolltrash

Go back to facebook.

>meme flag

Every single time

Attached: 1558735115948.jpg (929x1024, 225K)

Weak bait

Attached: Smug.jpg (200x310, 10K)

FB IS OK TOO, IT'S A FREE COUNTRY U FAGGOT

Don’t forget to sage, boys!

i own u

Go back to facebook.

25? That’s too old to be a fucking kike, in a perfect world you’d be killed by the age of 12

nigger

Prove it faggot. Do something other than bitch on the internet.

Slaver.

The only group of minorities white people need to fear are Jews. Blacks increasing in population is no different than having too many cows or too many tractors.

wtf

Individualist kike scared of goyim coming together against him. Very sad, sister fucker!

Dilate eunuch

Attached: 1560033179280.png (475x475, 303K)

I'M WHITE DUMBASS, JUST NOT WHITE TRASH!

I was born into a WHITE FAMILY who rose into wealth. I'm better than your trailer trash whore ass is. Smarter, too.

You are an animal, not a human being.

EVOLVE, FAGGOT!
FUCK U REDNEXXX

Attached: 1536476372911.jpg (736x660, 91K)

okay this thread is epic

Go back to facebook.

fat

I'm 90% str8, all humans are part bi

TRANS IS WEIRD

BUT IT'S A HUMAN RIGHT, IDIOT

ALSO ANY MAN WHO DOES NOT WANT TO KISS WOMEN'S FEET IS GAY

THAT'S A FACT

Attached: hott.jpg (640x1136, 208K)

>Your European heritage is worth nothing

Capitalist spotted.

I'm fucking skinny. I work out and don't eat like WHITE TRASH

YOU, MORON!

Go back to facebook.

Clearly fake. White nationalists don't support Trump.

>>White identity is a fucking cult
just one question: is black identity a cult?

do you need dick little one

Go back to facebook

so youre the cool kids vs the nerds kinda thing

why do you hate white people? maybe this is why they're getting "wacist". They see people like you who seem to hate them, so they band together as a result. especially if the demographics shift you're talking about happens, when you are racist to them it shows them that when they are no longer the majority they're in trouble. with all the hate from people LIKE YOU, are they supposed to believe they're going to be beneficiaries of the same preferential treatment minorities now enjoy? probably not. that's the reason why; YOU are the problem, stop being racest.

Oh, and uh... OP is a faggot.

Attached: kawaiiUncleA.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Genuinely undecided on whether this is absolute trash garbage bait or a prime cut shitpost.
either way, here's your (you) now jump of a bridge.
>in all fields

>seriously replying to obvious bait

Attached: 1557251035733.png (451x666, 168K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-19-07.55.49.jpg (2043x1080, 242K)

Honestly you are a dumb idiot. You are trying to tell other morons to continue cleaning there room on the titanic. Its over. This experiment failed. Going back to my tribe. Get in my way if you dare

You seem to think the identity types actually have control of the country. Are you really that stupid?

>posting in an obvious bait thread seriously

hardcore

REEEEE, Oh you are so cool now. This posting was clearly by some skinny bitch who haters white people. You probably are some cock sucker living in San Francisco. All you garbage humans will eventually be rounded up and dealt with. Its history repeating itself. Your little 4 chan zinger wont change that

Attached: 7ff.jpg (288x499, 56K)

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white feet

>(((fellow white people))) posting
White identity is rising as a reaction of anti-white racism becoming normalized, and anti-semitism is rising because the same logic that lefty professors use to rationalize their criticism of whites (disproportionate power and privilege) simultaneously rationalizes criticism of Jews.
It ain’t rocket science, Shlomo.

Why does pol bait each other so much? I feel like everyone here would benefit more if pol weren't such a nigger to itself. This was *almost* passable bait, think it was obvious after the first 2-3 sentences.
It's a shame really. Everyone takes pride in their own race, which is why pol makes a big deal about it. No decent white person wants to see white girls whoring themselves out to blacks or whatever. No decent white person wants to see 'Declining White Birthrates' in a news headline especially while seeing some people cheer about it.
pol needs to love itself a little more or else anons wont have the motivation to better themselves IRL and take the future they really want.

Attached: sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png (1446x1110, 152K)

no moron

Debate me any 1 of u, u will LOSE 100%

idiots

fucking tools

psycho.

desu this is OK but not for nazism

if youre not going to join the club kill yourself, otherwise join the club and pay attention

>This posting was clearly by some skinny bitch who haters white people.
no, this was an obvious troll

Because the beauty of the White Aryan feet must not perish from the earth

When did Mussolini ever created a black genocide. Hitler even had black soliders. Go do your reasearch.

Good attempt goy

Attached: nose.jpg (918x1148, 165K)

white people should be more racist, not less jew. Brown people have never really created anything of value. White people have created basically everything of value.

>white people should be more racist,
NO MORON

just shut up...

We don't

Attached: 1545066857939.jpg (500x387, 69K)

Attached: LOwQuaLeityBaIt.jpg (600x604, 24K)

You're not white.
You're not fooling anybody

jerk off faggot u will stop being such a racist baby

spankbang.com/3bsfw/video/cosplay game from aftynrose 720p

Fuck your anti-white sentiment. Every other race is encouraged to feel proud of their heritage but not us...You know why? Because they're fucking afraid of us and want us debased and demoralized and then dead...Im fucking tired of it...

Attached: 1546652698482.png (500x500, 185K)

Racism is natural survival instinct.

Attached: 1549236440483.jpg (656x960, 170K)

i fucked your sister Emily. Lol.

Oh god, is this that one autist who got raped by his sister when he was a kid?
Why the fuck is this faggot still here?

West coast liberalism is absurd. I'm not resurrecting anything, my family rioted in boston when the government forced niggers into white schools. And guess what, they were right. The schools became shitholes and neighborhoods crimeridden. Now white people are moving back to the neighborhoods they left and the niggers cry "gentrification!" from their state subsidized tenements. Pure nonsense fueled by liberal delusion. Fortunately I moved further north years ago. You are what's wrong with this country.

proof liar?

faggot

If I was a faggot I'd be fucking you and not Emily.

>White identity Rising: How do we stop it?
You can't stop it kike, we will have to kill you all for world peace to be feasible. You're done goofed and the consequences will never be the same.

Attached: 1559951193913.jpg (1000x1080, 180K)

Cringe.

Attached: 1538530944543.png (247x442, 176K)

ok whats her last name

poltrolls don't know shit about her

You havea self-hating masochistic disorder. Get help.

Go fuck your sister again, you're drunk.

Not going to dox her because we're in love and are getting married soon, so her last name will be mine.

How did I know you’d be a meme flag, kike?

>I'm going to bluepill Jow Forums.
>It will work THIS TIME!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comdfdsfdd.jpg (800x450, 44K)

He's a fucking schizophrenic drug addicted degenerate that fucked his own sister, has massive delusions of grandeur, and an unmistakably jewish over inflated opinion of his own intellect. Just gore bomb the faggot if you insist on replying. His threads get pruned as soon as the jannies see them anyways.
Hey sisterfucker haven't seen you in a while. How does it feel to know that she's an STD riddled whore who will never love you?

Attached: that hole's savage as a sarlak pit.jpg (1099x1802, 1.5M)

>racism was almost gone
>you white people
for fuck sake, troll on /b you shitbubble.

He's a Kike the truth burns their ears.

Attached: Jew IQ.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)

ok liar

prove it

does this girl look kinda like her?

spankbang.com/3aq77/video/asmr waking up next to me girlfriend

Attached: WereBack.png (2480x3508, 15K)

first she MIGHT

also loser MOST PPL HAVE HERP

IT'S NOT THAT BAD FAGGOT

GO GET LAID

al u fags = virgins

Not clicking that shit you nigger.

Anyways gotta go, Emily and I are late for the cross lighting ceremony.

black identity is a cult too

ok trolltard

i said her BF is just a MAGA white trash redneck asshole

NOT A KKK

nice troll faggot

U WILL NOT FUCK HER, 1 TIME