How do you feel knowing this is inevitable and you can't stop it?

Attached: 1560988544140.jpg (4200x6184, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/vsrr-007-508.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIIIME
IF I COULD FIND A WAAAY

All things happen for a reason, this is a good thing. Weak whites will be culled, strong ones will survive and retake their lands.

>take land from natives
Heheh...nothing personel fags ;^))
>natives take land back from you
THIS IS NOT OKAY THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE RACEWAR ME RN I WILL SLAY U

At least there not mailboxes that get their clits chopped off like in Europe.

Attached: aged_up_dora_crop.jpg (768x569, 100K)

>as if Canadians get a pass from taking land from natives even tho the U.S and Canadian were both apart of the British Commonwealth where we took land.

How about for the first it was a war, and we won. A very similar scenario is taking place right now, what we are upset with is traitors and enemies denying the struggle is happening. The Indians were free to repel us, there was never any question that only one group with emerge victorious, and they failed. We are free to repel the invaders too, and are currently failing, we just wish our side would get its head out of its ass.

Emergency whitepill inbound
>Non-Hispanic whites are now a majority of births again at 51.5%. Up from 49.8% in 2015.
>cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/vsrr-007-508.pdf

I AM a native, dipshit. My native name is Unyielding Bear. We will defeat you white boi

I already knew that. I just want to see how people react to this.
kek

>squatemalans and central americans
>native to the part of the continent
no

Attached: 1457668305578.png (2950x1279, 270K)

Meh, I care about myself and my friends and family. I do well by them. Everything else is for the birds.

I'm OK with it. If the white race is shrinking it simply means that they are the weaker race. It's a perfectly normal natural process.

>inb4 kike

I blame airplanes.

Even if they aren't really natives, it's still foreigners invading and robbing people of their land which is PRECISELY what you did, cumskin.

>the south was never great
The post

2eachtheirown.

> 20%+ counties bordering 90%+ counties
cities really are a fucking plague

there is nothing inherently wrong with a city. they just attract bad people so they can exploit them.

The difference is Europeans actually built societies worth living in.

Attached: 1507658203961.jpg (480x300, 24K)

Liberal media going belly up will help too

imagine actually believing this

Based and naturepilled

>Its ok, I'm the good guy and not them
Damn, it's gonna feel good when you swing on that tree branch

With the increase in immagration from recent years that might drop thought because early generation immagrants have more kids

you talk a lot of shit for a leaf
it's gonna be funny watching your economy crash in the next 3 years

Attached: 1527365312727.jpg (540x652, 53K)

>Unyeilding Bear
So you won't mind me topping you you big hairy scalper ;3

>Guatemala
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>kills you

Attached: Blanket.jpg (474x355, 35K)

Delete this right now

Northern states should probably secede at this point, they're still relatively white and need to be spared. I couldn't care less for states like Texas.

You are making the party too soon memeflag. you know nothing on europeans history

I don't have a meme flag, retard?

Yes, I have risen against the USA propaganda of self-hate and self-flagellation.

Injuns just stole the land from the Solutreans

Yes you do

Attached: 2345567.jpg (686x548, 104K)

>White population in 1940 was 100 million
>White population in 2019 is 197,285,202

really makes you think.

I feel like moving out of America.
Fuck off leaf, that happend literally generations ago.

You think blacks and Muslims give two shits about first Nations bro? The decline of the sensitive white liberal in Canada will mean a decline in special privileges for native peoples.

Damn you're right, guess I'll let them take and shit all over the land my ancestors cultivated for hundreds of years.

imagine caring this much about the flag on a post rather than the content of the post

seething White Devils

>its 4d eugenics

How ya doin Rabbi?

The entire continent was covered in savages before the white man came.

Can china just invade now

Probably because they started counting Macs and Wops as white

Have you ever heard of ratios

This.

Whites work best as selfish individualists rather than racial collectivists. Collectivism is for the weak.

Tenochtitlan had running water while Europeans were dumping their shit outside and dying from the plague.

>Collectivism is for the weak

Zionism is the dominant political force in America because of collectivism

my wife is japanese and i just finished an engineering degree with 0 loans or debt. we have already decided that we're moving to japan in janurary when out apartment lease is up. we've talked about it and we do not want to raise children in this country, and the brown hordes are destroying this country's cultural and economic future. we're going to move in with her parents/grandparents (all live together in a huge house) and we're going to start pumping out children ASAP. their family will get me a simple job, wife may start working after the first kid, and the grandparents and parents will help raise the children.

fuck this shitskin country.

which was conquered by about 15 spaniards

Europe had running water 1000 years before that under Rome and the Babylonians grew gardens that irrigated it's plants in the middle east 2000 years ago.
History is way, way bigger than you are you stupid narcissistic faggot.

Nothing is inevitable you dumb nigger

>2000 years ago
2000 years before that*

You're a dumb nigger if you think I'm giving up my state of Texas.

how does it feel knowing this is inevitable and you can't stop it?

Attached: Thefuture.png (1280x720, 277K)

Yea, I have a house in India and an Indo-Aryan princess bloodline chick on my dick too. We are gonna be pumping out 4 or 5 before we are done while you niggers sit here and bitch about the "inevitable". Get fucked, man up to your challenges or die.

Attached: WEREBACK.png (553x900, 1.17M)

The japs don't like foreigners either. Just run away you fucking pussy.

enjoy your niggers and increased tax burden to provide for said niggers

Attached: 1540471552993.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

Christ we're turning into the faggot flag.

>Just run away you fucking pussy
i am. absolutely. it will be nice reading pol while i live there so i can truely laugh at the uppity niggers, sjws, trannies, mistreatment of whites, etc. i'm out of this shithole.

Do you even know who Indo Aryans are you massive retard?

No, let me stop you there before you drool all over yourself you austic little faggot. Her entire family is worth more in gold than the state of Montana and Wyoming combined. Her family basically owns the entire province of Hyderabad while you fucking peasants sit here bitching about your "white death" and "muh hopelessness" . Get bent bitch.

>i'm going to marry-into money
>man up to your challenges
excuse me while i throw your opinion into the trash. you can afford private schooling without the jewish brainwashing and shitskins dragging everyone down into hell with them.

>selfish individualists rather than racial collectivists.

selfish middle class individualists would be supportive of social programs towards those of the same tribe

Or you could be a man and try to actually stand up against the mistreatment of Whites.

I didn’t know Africans and Somalis we’re native to America

You don't get it, I've got my escape route if SHTF but we won't necessarily need it. We are going to use the money to do some big things here. I'm not trying to brag, I'm saying, we've got cavalry and a plan to subvert China's monetary system as well as the Deep State/EU monetary systems. Chill bro, just watch the fireworks. It's gonna take a bit to get everything rolling but at least that's one problem down.

>and try to actually stand up against the mistreatment of Whites
yeah and end up jobless and homeless, unable to provide for your children. and what exactly are you doing to stand up against the mistreatment of whites?

>I'm not trying to brag, I'm saying, we've got cavalry and a plan to subvert China's monetary system as well as the Deep State/EU monetary systems.
larp detected. you're trying way too hard now and gave the game away. try again next thread and try to be more subtle

You can believe what you want. I haven't told you shit you dumb nigger, we are at least doing something productive with ourselves to save the country unlike yourself.

Interesting. Hope it will help the cause.

>You can believe what you want.
i don't need your permission to call you a larpnigger

It’s over. There will never be an Ethnostate.
As soon as a white country becomes prosperous and influential, (((they))) move in and begin the slow process of infiltrating that country’s educational, cultural, and financial institutions.

By the time the natives realize what’s happening, it’s already too late.

>>White population in 2019 is 197,285,202

>he counts grandpas and infertile women as population
ha

Attached: cali.png (624x519, 34K)

>What! You score a goal on my team, but don't want us scoring on you? You fucking hypocrite
I support my side, I don't care about morality.

Attached: RegalFrightenedGallowaycow-size_restricted-min.gif (365x250, 3.11M)

Attached: 1525328759063.jpg (1516x876, 382K)

>Dur absolute numbers have risen

Attached: 1507428260498.png (645x729, 58K)

take one look at this and tell me that america isn't absolutely fucked. by 2050 you're not going to be able to drink the tap water and the electricity will be unreliable just like in every other shitskin country on the planet

>stand up against the mistreatment of Whites
wtf do people mean when they say this shit? oh you want me to run into the street right now and do what exactly? start a revolution? most whites are either totally on board or too selfish / retarded to care about our collective future. i heard kiev is nice.

Attached: 1545791013819.png (960x960, 1.2M)

Nukes can stop it

Civil War can stop it

High-tech killer robots and drones will eventually be able to stop it

Don't give up on the RIGHT race yet. We're awfully good at killing things on an epic level. Far better than any other race.

A moocher is a moocher regardless of race. If whites are so superior, then logically there wouldn't be any poor whites, because they would all use their superior intellect to avoid poverty.

>Reply
In case anyone does not know, the 1965 Immigration act was 'Introduced in the House of Representatives as H.R. 2580 by Rep. (((Emanuel Celler))) (D-NY)' The Kikes are a plague on all of humanity! A virus that must be eradicated.

We wouldn't have gotten to where we are now without tribes and nations of our own ethnic people. Only recently/temporarily people fell for propaganda that claimed otherwise.

I got you

Attached: 1965 act.png (3580x1252, 2.32M)