How is this possible?

I’m getting kinda nervous that Blumpf will get elected again. I don’t think I can take another 4 years of this lunatic. How did he raise so much money? All his supporters are broke inbred rednecks

Attached: 42173CB2-C3A4-4ED5-AAB5-7F7D3F5483F5.jpg (640x913, 349K)

Because censoring the internet and fake news only protects your fragile egos from the TRUTH. AMERICA SUPPORTS TRUMP.

As long as you vote Yang he won’t win

Attached: 67004A49-F1C9-43F5-85FA-AFA363EB16FF.png (301x321, 197K)

Dont believe any thing, Bunch of Russian patsys laundering Putin's money.

Attached: kio7gl7zv9531.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>thinking more money automatically wins elections

Tell that to Hillary

Because trump is unstoppable.

Who?

>How did he raise so much money?

Did you think the silent majority was a meme? He’s getting 120,000 requests for a 20,000 seat venue while Biden can’t even fill a firehouse. That’s why they’re already shilling the polls - they know it’ll be an even bigger blowout. They’ll be throwing all the stops out to keep him from being re-elected. Throw it all and see what sticks. They haven’t learned.

25 mil straight from the Kremlin!

Being charismatic and real wins elections. Money helps

I don't get this dumb "russian collusion" meme.
If anything, Putin is a CIA puppet, just like the Yeltsin who put him in power

All about the (((Benjamins))) baby

Trump's actual lies and fuckups aren't reaching the lemming population because the media is busy pumping out dumb MUH RUSSIA hit pieces and cursing him for eating two scoops of ice cream.
Also he has the support of Israel so I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he got reelected

Attached: Ihatethis.png (277x250, 89K)

Attached: 1556749111123.png (504x503, 99K)

Op you can always an hero

Gimme your realistic opinion
Will yang break .5%?

From Florida (((voters)))). Florida is known as Little Israel.

>spend 2 years pushing an insane conspiracy theory which turns out to be a huge nothing burger
>meanwhile push ever more draconian censorship of anyone that disagrees with the hard left
>why is trump winning again?!

Attached: 78678786.png (1354x784, 869K)

Don't sweat it. Drumpf loses by 7 points to Bernie Sanders in the polls.

Wtf third world shit hole are you from?

Your bait is lacking, you can do better.

god imagine the salt if bernie won

I don’t know who that is. Who is that?

Dominican republic

Attached: B0468179-A76D-4554-B4B9-6BDBC08EB7D5.jpg (1242x1996, 665K)

Imagine the salt when bernie loses

whats the alternative to trump?

all of his opponents are worse.

>dems spend 800 million dollars driving up turnout among spics in texas
>still lose by nearly a million votes there
>"BUT IT WAS CLOSE"
>spend another 70 million in Texas
>low republican turnout, dems get historically high turnout, STILL lose
>"BUT IT WAS CLOSE"

The problem you're not understanding is that the entire popular vote advantage hillary had wouldn't exist without her massive spending advantage. Trump is popular in the states needed to win the EC, if Trump spends equal or greater than then Democratic candidate then Trump will easily win the popular vote- and if the candidate is shit (and pretty much all of them are various shades of brown) then they'll lose by a wide margin. Like 10 million votes.

The mere fact Republicans need to spend a bunch of money in Cali and New York to win back house seats there, and are planning on turning out 6 million voters in Texas (democrats will, at best, get 4.5 million- it's lost and there is no blue texas, it's numerically impossible) means Trump's margins in those states will be a lot higher.

>god imagine the salt if bernie won

God I hope so. I donated $100 to his campaign the first day which is actually a lot of money for me. If needed I will donate more if it looks like his campaign is in trouble. I know he can win, but sometimes I just feel a bit down considering how much money I’ve given him and how things went in 2016. And seeing how much Trump has raised his first day, It feels like not even a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.

70% of Jews oppose Trump you stupid muslim faggot, about the same as the muslims

>thinking people don't see through your semitic tricks

All you shitskins are on the same side

>Also he has the support of Israel so I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he got reelected

This is why need to support Bernie. He will cut off funding to Israel, which is a terrorist state.

they needed to cover the bad internal polls so they came with "record breaking one day donations" stunt, already used by Beto and Biden in this cycle lol

Attached: 29594937_2208701932686554_29603369304829148_n.jpg (892x826, 55K)

sheldon adelson gave him 25 million dollars. simple.

>whats the alternative to trump?

Bernie! Honestly you may not like him but he’s the best choice we’ve got and it’s a step in the right right direction for both sides. Don’t be so autistic that you’ll go against your own interests just to BTFO the liberals.

>Boomers wasted 25 million on a man who couldn't even build a wall
That generation should truly be gassed, they're the cancer that's making the right look bad.

Attached: 1527060083925.jpg (300x280, 28K)

>giving (you)s to tripfags
stop

I unironically want to see Bernie destroy the country at this point. He can't be that much worse than Trump. America is dead, there's really no point in saving it. I care more about Europe's safety since it's the motherland.

Attached: 1527970272651.jpg (326x311, 44K)

Promise me Yang will run 3rd party and I promise to vote for him.

Attached: 1560412092059.png (600x600, 358K)

Dont worry, he wont win.

Attached: 1560979939518.jpg (1350x675, 124K)

I want to fuck your picture.

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (189x266, 7K)

no refunds!!

Everyone wants to fuck 2011-era Wilykit, they actually made her hot.

Attached: 1525008233616.jpg (1200x1200, 590K)

lots of boomer kikes in florida fren, you’re laying on the cope a little thick

I hate this retarded country.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Because deep down you know it to be true. That is cope.

Attached: 1555299353162.jpg (1242x1089, 548K)

Not a bad idea. Trump supporters are probably stupid enough to vote for Bernie if we can convince them that America is too far gone and Bernie will “crash the system”. Can we meme this into happening?

Fug is this real? I literally feel sick. How is he getting so much money it’s just not fair

Hillary polls 2.0, folks. Despite Bernie already losing in 2016.

So a bunch of poor fucks voted for him? Lol, who fucking cares?

All in the last few months.

You should care because that's what wins elections.

Wilykit, much seed shall be spilled due to her this evening. Thank you user, from the bottom of my soon to be empty clackers.

>broke inred rednecks
Hi shareblue

Attached: 1560973487980m.jpg (1024x821, 117K)

Apparently rich doesn't equal smart lol

My pic related is the answer to your question

Get fuckt tranny.

Ewwwww

Presidents almost always get reelected.
I remember my first day of poli-sci in college, in (I think) late January of 2004. The professor literally said this is the first rule of Presidential politics: Presidents get reelected. He went on to say that it wasn't what he wanted, and it might not be what polls were saying at the time (It wasn't), but that Bush was almost certainly going to be re-elected.
Get used to it.

>A vote for a communist kike is a vote for America!
Yeah no. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Kys dipshit fucktard.
Goddamn tranny. I said KYS

>Presidents almost always get reelected.
Except this president didn’t actually get elected the first time. Rather our election was hacked by Putin, thus the results being invalid. If he had won legitimately you may have a point but luckily that was not the case and this time we will be hyper aware of Russian interference attempts and will not allow it to happen again.

He lost dirty because of the dems, Bernie is hated by both demorats and republicunts. He is the only one who can actually instill change.

You can always tell a little kid who hasn't come into contact with the real world yet.
Most people are poorish. They define poverty so low that few technically qualify (you'd basically have to be completely destitute), but 30 years of wage stagnation in America while housing prices have skyrocketted (thanks to the illegals driving up demand while suppressing wages) have impoverished most pople.

How retarded can you be? Jesus Christ.

BLURMALD DURRMPFT MAKES MY POOPOO HURT

Seeing how (((Trump))) is no longer useful to use, carry on

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

How's it feel making less than a broke inbred redneck Trump supporter?
Putin doesn't need to launder money, he is a de-facto dictator.

By 'hacked', you shareblue faggots of course mean 'hired some people to talk shit online'.
Trump won fair and square. The Russians didn't 'hack' shit, the media just keeps repeating this as part of it's long-standing campaign of dishonesty, from the effects of free trade to the Iraq War to 'but the bankers did nothing illegal!' BS they shilled for Obama.

>all his supporters are broke inbred rednecks
Nice propaganda you've been fed. It's literally the other way around.

Attached: IMG_3062.jpg (600x471, 27K)

and leafs claim they dont want to fuck animals...

No they don't. Just ask Israel.

He is uzeful, just seen how much MiGApedes ignore his dealings with Israel. Trump is the perfect puppet.

Ate youba moron?? Sheldon addelson wrote a check for 24.t million as a down payment on the Iran invasion

fpbp

As long as he doesn't get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 452.jpg (985x1159, 164K)

You goin down, faggot nigga. Stay pressed

MAGA

>gives 38 billion to Israel
>gets 25 million in return
No wonder his businesses went bankrupt 6 times. What a shit businessman.

>jews obviously

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-180510.jpg (1264x779, 436K)

>How's it feel making less than a broke inbred redneck Trump supporter?
I DO make more than most Trump suporters you autist. My gf has diabetes along with other health related issues that require a lot of money. If we had universal health care there would be no issue but because you stupid blumpkins don’t know what’s best for you we have a shit healthcare system that requires me to pay her bills.

Let him run as independent and he will have a real chance

Never gonna happen.

Attached: BetterDeadThanRed.jpg (600x450, 39K)

I mean, you would need to launder it into a campaign.

Is that called something else? Funneling perhaps... but a foreign $25 million payment is not legal.

Attached: 0a618e31177ed7659a8d963827f54b17--square-faces-animal-faces.jpg (255x285, 15K)

>same polls that said Clinton was going to win in a landslide

I'm worried, stormbros :(

Blumprf is a kike MIGA boomer, the same as my stepdad who made me look for a job because he's a kike MIGA boomer
fuck trump, fuck boomers, and FUCK YOU STEPDAD

9 times out of 10 that is the case funny enough

Dude you are so wrong it hurts

The faster you accept it is going to be a Trump 2020 the better off your life will be.

This time don't go planet of the apes in the streets, go to CNN and the fake news headquarters for years of lying to you and giving you false hope.

Accept MAGA into your hearts and fill your soul with the light of Donald Trump. In Barron's name, MAGAmen.

Attached: 209052-helghast.jpg (875x960, 42K)

That's what you get for giving in to Jewish slave masters

Two words: Trump 2020. Trump 2024. Trump 2028. Trump 2032.

What do you think my interests are?

He raised so much money because he made a deal. He agreed to allow the endless illegal invasion to continue in exchange for backing from rich patrons. He decided he doesn't need stupid rednecks anymore. He decided to let us eat cake, or burritos as the case may be. He basically told us to go fuck ourselves. No arrests, no wall, no disclosure. Fuck him. He is a cowardly, compromised faggot. Greatest disappointment in US history.

Bernie is a ballless faggot that has no possible way to get my vote. This is without even considering he is also a commie.

Yeah, vote for the guy who took a knee for Hilary. Are you that pathetic?

THE SCREECHING BEGINS ANEW

Attached: 1456081476095.jpg (1001x933, 273K)

Also as long as someone csn hack the Samson codes

Why is MSM constantly shilling Bernie then?

81% of jews voted for Democrats in 2018 you kike rat

>BUT DA ISRAEL

Jews half a fucking world away bombing their ugly inbred Arab cousins have nothing to do with me or the fact that kikes here are enemies ruining everything. Fuck you sandnigger.

you'd have to be an absolute moron to actually think he is the greatest disappointment regardless of how good of a president he is. the things that have lead the country to this point are all much bigger disappointments.

shill or absolute moron

This right here! Fuck that kike boomer! AND FUCK YOU STEPDAD ITS A FREE COUNTRY I DONT HAVE TO PUT IN JOB APPLICATIONS

What do you think my interests are?

Honestly all our interests are the same for the most part despite you probably not realizing it. Things like universal healthcare and free college. Unless you’re in the top 1% there’s no reason you shouldn’t want this.

If the leftists put 5% of their hate, shilling and jealousy into researching technology, we would have sky cities and would be colonizing Mars right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-204748.png (1080x1920, 421K)