Tfw this song played when the last british battalion left Canada to go back home in 1871

"The last to leave the Citadel in Quebec City was a battalion of the 60th Rifles, a regiment that first came to Canada with the army led by General Wolfe, which climbed the plains of Abraham." - Nation Maker, Sir John A MacDonald: His Life, Our Times

youtube.com/watch?v=to1xT93IlUI&t=1s

wtf went wrong canada bros

Attached: 433372857.jpg (810x522, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amjPt8X1JbA
youtu.be/Jj9STmoRkeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"These soldiers, in their distinctive green, marched through the narrow streets of the old capital to the strains of "Goodbye, Sweetheart, Goodbye" and "Auld Land Syne". "

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

PS. Fuck you Anglo

Im not even british but where the fuck are you guys in Canada anymore. It seems like every group speaks up for themselves here except for the british.

Attached: c3Ix9UEN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

you forgot your memeflag schlomo, I know you would love to see a divided Canada

Liberalism is flawed, it eats itself if not controlled (not properly liberal)

sometimes i feel like we shouldn't even call Canada Canada anymore because without British rule its not Canada its just a piece of land with random people living on it.

Attached: 1200px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1957–1965).svg.png (1200x600, 192K)

Ive stood on the ramparts of the Citadel. Nice place. My friend was a well ranked officer who was living in the Cit for a year.

same, Its crazy to think they scaled that. Men were actually men back then.

Attached: La_Citadelle_de_Québec,_vue_du_ciel.jpg (4288x2848, 2.07M)

God I love bagpipes. I miss Nova Scotia because it seemed like all ceremonies, events and festivals had bagpipes at them. Just don't see that out west.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

I love all the different provinces. Canada was already so diverse in 1800's we didn't need any more for sure. It almost tore us apart.

The feels

décriss sale juif de marde !

on en a assez de votre type à Montréal

We'll make it better one day

Attached: 1520773707233.png (922x882, 225K)

Is it possible bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-185328_cropped.png (1440x969, 304K)

fuck off anglo

return to the old policies

Attached: John_A_Macdonald_election_poster_1891.jpg (270x416, 29K)

>oh god please colonize me empire daddybrit

pathetic

Attached: bICmPyZ.jpg (676x1000, 81K)

see
Liberals and minorities love the divide between the anglo and the quebecers. Canada existed because these two groups were able to work together, can we not do this again and save Canada again?

you dont understand Canada you will never understand Canada because you are a retarded nigger who has degeneracy saved on his personal computer.
I hope the fourth reich annexes your bitch of a country.

>absolute kino flag displaying the unity of the English, Scots, Irish, French, and native Canadians in this brave and new land, back-boned by a deep vivid red, and the union jack, showing the blood and sweat needed to maintain freedom, as well as to show your roots, and international support for liberty according to the Anglo system of governance
>change it to a fucking leaf
literally gas tier famalam

Attached: 1555525350749.jpg (615x923, 115K)

agreed completely. What do we call Canada under the leaf flag? Surely this is not Canada if we dont fly our proper flag.

It's more about the stable, traditional, Anglo culture represented by the ensign being replaced by the degeneracy and faggotry of the Canada we see today. Not that the motherland is any better.

>Actually wanting to be under British control
Canada really is a country of submissive pussies.

>mad cause we never became a state
kek Canada atleast had actual culture for almost a hundred years. America has always been about revolution and mcdonalds.

Reminder that Americans are pussies. They got the white house burnt down by Canada AND lost the war of 1812

Attached: 1560987752688.jpg (5000x5000, 928K)

>Candian culture
You're culture was nothing more than lumberjacks and syrup. We were the height of white civilization for nearly 100 years.
British troops burned down the white house your country didnt do shit.

It's about having ties with our ethnic kin, real Canadians are of Anglo stock.

>>Actually wanting to be under British control
Virgin.

Attached: 1446602308945.jpg (2048x1980, 409K)

thanks for this image

Attached: 333.png (908x526, 369K)

>Wow how dare we British people want to be ruled by ourselves, ahaha what a ridiculous concept right? Damn man some Indians should rule us rather than ourselves (British).

"Canadian" is not even an identity, it literally just means British people residing in Canada. Until modern times changed it to "literally everyone is Canadian and it's totally its own nationality".

Dominions in an Empire are no different from states in your united states. You're all American, we're all British.

Neck yourself faggot.

Imagine being this ignorant of american history, and then using said ignorance to substantiate your point

Handing over colonies is always a sombre time.

youtu.be/amjPt8X1JbA

Attached: hk handover 97.jpg (1979x1326, 348K)

Real Canadians are British ethnically, culturally, and were politically until our glorious clown world reversed that to import more debt slaves and erase who we actually are.

You completely missed my point, I don't even know what you're going on about, nor was I speaking to you.

It's absurd to assume that just because there's a body of water between people, that those people suddenly are different. Brits in Australia are no different from Brits in Canada or the UK, hence why it was the "British Empire". It's as absurd as claiming that people in the city next to yours can't be the same ethnicity or identity as you because of a river between the cities.

Americans are the only exception because they forcefully changed who they are politically through revolution and then muttified themselves with the rest of the world's ethic groups.

We however were subverted and made to believe the same thing.

>Brits in Australia are no different from Brits in Canada or the UK
Ignoring the fact they have completely different cultures and customs.

Good video here for you leafs

youtu.be/Jj9STmoRkeA

Attached: canada.png (2823x2514, 484K)