Realistically, how do you refute this???

Realistically, how do you refute this???

Attached: C2ACDEAF-694A-478A-82F2-64E39FE03733.jpg (750x322, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/polish-far-right-protests-protests-us-law-on-jewish-holocaust-restitution/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will take it out of your bank account whitey.

>every major democrat has endorsed reparashuns or some variation
>Trump is fucked for 2020
>amerimutts will literally now have to pay jamal to mug them and take their daughter's virginities
Top fucking kek. Will this be the final trigger for the national revolution?

Does he not understand what taxes are? Can’t tax based on race

Fuggin laws be raysis N shiet

By saying that reparations not a national priority. If you're argument is that reparations is infeasible then you're granting that they are a rational proposal in every aspect save financial.
don't let that be the framing of the argument.

Prisons are their reparations.

Burgers, send those niggers to one of our two cryo-prisons for a month and I'm assure that if they survive they will learn to love american prisons and even call them home.

Attached: prison-stats-1.jpg (630x354, 68K)

God, niggers are loathsome

Honestly the only way reparations work is if literally everyone pays in ( black folks included) and it gets paid back out. You could have a minimum income requirement too I suppose. Any other strategy (ie only white skinned people pay, only people with ancestors on the country at the time etc) will never work.

He’s right

Attached: 1552964711387.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

>prisons to mass incarcerate Black people

yes. that's the only reason prisons were built. absolutely no white people in prisons. nope.

Attached: 1509630022008.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Most prisons are private companies. So he's saying we should ask people to fund blacks. Which is dumb because there's no return on investing in nigger futures.

>Can’t tax based on race
It's cute if you think that's not in the cards in

Tariq Nasheed has a stable of white women enslaved by him, his BBC enter many white womens

>revolution
>whites

Haha ok. Whites are dickless pussies who have allowed and will continue to allow themselves to be replaced by the brown hordes. Most whites are too pussy to even recognize this as a problem.

This is why the United States will fall. Thomas Jefferson was right. We should have sent the slave back. But don't forget who owned the majority of slaves. It was Jews. Slaves were leased like rental cars are today. They never talk about that because there is a paper trail. That paper trail has an unusual amount of Jews in it.

Yeah but black people are disproportionately affected by mass incarceration

>Jews
>pay

good luck with that captain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Well, despite making up only 13% of the population, blacks commit over 50% of all murders, so obviously prison isn't really working...

AY YO NIGGA WHITEY BE OPRUSHIN ME SO I HADDA KILL HIM FO HIMS JORDANS

Honestly, let’s just refuse all future payments to Israel and give the money we were going to give them over the next 10 years to blackoids. I’d prefer that to the current state of affairs.

They are disproportionately affected by impulsive and primitive behavior. That's why they can't function in our culture, instead drag it into the pits of wakanda

Stormfags have been saying this shit for 50 years, hang yourself

You can't, reparations would come out of taxpayer dollars. The real question is, should they?

I don't think they should at all. It's bullshit for everybody to pay into that. My family and most other families in the U.S. are decendents of immigrants who came here after emancipation already happened. You want to find the decendents of people who owned your family and talk to them about reparations? Fine, but leave me and the majority of the U.S. out of that shit.

23andMe all of them, if you have one drop of white blood you don't get anything.

What you don't you finish that sentence?

>....because they disproportionately commit crime, especially violent crime.

That's only 1k per black or so. They'll call you a racist and demand 10k. Then if you actually gave them the 10k they'll call you a racist and demand 100k.

Now why would I give money to reparations when I don't give a fuck about how oppressed someone feels.

>Stormfags
>50 years
lmao you're such a stupid nigger. Get gassed.

hes right the money for the Japanese can from somewhere

Then I’d also be ok with liquidating the CIA’s assets and giving that money to blacks too.

I don't even find anything necessarily wrong with giving things to blacks because they were set back by slavery and have a low average IQ. The myth of equality is more harmful than that. If we were just honest and made blacks a scheduled caste like the Indians do we'd have far fewer problems. It's simply ridiculous to expect the average black man to be held to white standards, it will cause nothing but resentment - there is a 17-18 point IQ gap that will never be overcome.

They got paid already tho

I'm find with reparations so long as there are preconditions
>forfeit citizenship
>take up residency in a foreign nation

That's because blacks have a lower cognitive function and a very very low allele of genes influencing intelligence.
That ability that you have to think two steps ahead of your actions is an ability that blacks simply do not have.
Of course with race mixing there is a chance, which is why American blacks on average aren't as dumb as their African full blood counter parts.
Then add in some social engineering whether deliberate, incidental or a bit of both where they are talked into believing they are victims and owed something, and there you have the common American nigger that thinks he dindu nuffin.

Attached: 1554759078638.png (1058x1447, 146K)

>How do you refute the fact that niggers are lazy indolent layabouts who keep pushing the slavery narrative as a means to hope they can get more free gibs in order to avoid working or doing anything productive in order to obtain income?
You really can't refute that, OP.

I thought the GOP would die for being worthless cunts but this push for reparations might help them win back the house.

>its OK to admit inequality
ok
>so let's try to force equal outcomes
Kill yourself commie scum

>Trump fucked for 2020
I know you're hoping for that, but he's going to win again, faggot. Even if he continues to do little of importance, you'd have to be literally mentally retarded to think any of the current dems have a hope of beating him.

just give niggers part of the south and force them to live there. they get an ethnostate and we get a nigger free america. then build a wall around it so they can't come back in when it inevitably fails.

The only money they should get is a ticket and money for Africa. Every boomer I know has nigger fatigue. You won’t get shit.

Yes but that science is actively denied, instead of what you said, all we get is them being conditioned to believing they are victims.
Hence there criminal actions are a result of victimhood and can't be held to the same standard as normal people.

>Trump is fucked for 2020
Lolok

>pool of money used to build prisons

Um, so tax dollars and private funding by corporate entities? What's with niggers and liberals always talking about these magical "pools of money?"

free cheese is back on the menu

Attached: cheese.jpg (844x422, 32K)

I think we should introduce a 3 strikes and you're out rule. After 3 violations we just shoot you with a firing squad, no prisons needed.

No, I literally think we should say "Blacks have a low average IQ for genetic reasons and were held back by slavery. Therefore, we should make blacks into a scheduled cast and use different standards for blacks as opposed to nonblacks (and be honest about this), so as to find something useful for them to do as befitting their abillities".

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-061022_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 601K)

This, and also

>America is tired of old white men running the country, we need a transspecies, transsexual, non-binary EuroAfroIndoLatino(a) human of color and body neutral and...……

An old white man is more than likely going to win their nomination because most Americans are starting to see through all this "diversity is our strength" bullshit, no matter how hard the media is shilling it literally 24/7

Attached: 1506304385037.jpg (596x600, 63K)

you don't. It would be coming from those same prisons... It's Irony. Their dependence to their masters and lack of financial ability will go on further. The biggest conspiracy against black people is pumping their economies with a bunch of social programs so they don't start working to get their societies back in order and the democrats continue this cycle. "The economy is bad because corporations and businesses are ruining it!" (demshit gets elected) "Here's more gibs" (blacks take government gibs, don't get jobs due to dependence on foodstamps and medicare so they stay under a pay point: no one works, black society suffers.)

>yellow cheese

Jesus christ no wonder America is the land of the tubbies. White cheese or go home.

Attached: gulost.jpg (1600x1042, 142K)

I don't know why you shouldn't pay for reparation. The jews are milking the goyim, using the US to put pressure on countries like Poland.
timesofisrael.com/polish-far-right-protests-protests-us-law-on-jewish-holocaust-restitution/
I think it's fair that you taste your own medicine. White goyim shouldn't just be paypigs for jews...

how much are they asking for?

>White cheese
No such thing.

Attached: 8658638.jpg (352x434, 33K)

We can cut a deal with the Blacks. If they can get their crime levels to White levels in 100 years, we'll start reparations.

Protip: will never happen

that's why the jew sells fictional accounts of slavery in hollywood productions as well. blacks like to act that slaves were worked to death and whipped to death all day every day when they were actually pretty well taken care of and while there probably were some cruel slave owners most took care of them outside of punishment for bad behavior. shit slave gardens were a thing also where masters would even allow the slaves to sell their extra stuff grown to earn extra money or just have more food.

Therefore there would be more money available for distribution if Negroes stopped committing crimes.

You want a civil war? Give all blacks $100k. That’s what it comes down to. Because trying to reason why or not is a losing argument. Washington DC would be burned the fuck down to include most federal buildings. You think I’m joking? You don’t think poor families that are nit black are going to sit the fuck back and pay for that shit as they struggle? America will burn plain and simple.

Or we could sterilize all low IQ, violent, anti-social people and the problem goes away forever in one generation. Why keep them around?

When will society finally acknowledge that black people are inferior in every single way to every other race and grant them permanent disability?

Attached: 1555219703165.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

we have both you uncultured swine

He's actually just a super tanned Japanese guy.

We literally call yellow cheese for white cheese in Norway. Must be the fjords and mountains.

Attached: 812e1e3211ef76e3_800x800ar.jpg (800x656, 27K)

Jesus christ, take the fucking money and please shut the fuck up. Go buy strippers and new rims. Then all of America gets the N word pass.

Do you think Mexicans are going to want to pay reparations to a bunch of dead beat niggers? Good luck in 2020 retards
>OHH nonononono

Attached: 1536682707971.jpg (960x803, 125K)

Real cheese comes in a spray can

Attached: 22022b18-9e2d-48bd-9bb8-c4f88fc78494_1.7ebb329e52febf3740ec8881505019ba.jpg (2400x2400, 1.05M)

We should be billing black families for these prisons. They get three meals a day. Free healthcare. All rent free.

I'm fine with giving them a choice.
Either stay in America and shut the fuck up.
Or
Your reparation money will come in the form of a plane ticket to Africa and a bag of randomized seeds to grow (13% cotton & 50% watermelon).

Give them money but tie it to a commitment that they must leave the states and go back to Africa. Common sense reparation reform.

>criminals commit crime because their ancestors were slaves

nice logic

Agree. Go make wakanda, kangz!

Works for me, we just start killing all the niggers that get arrested and use the money saved on prisons for reparations to the ones that obey the law.

Attached: Niggle me this.jpg (1080x1378, 181K)

I guarantee if they hadn't made his lips a different shade, no one would have cared

You already do. We've paid enough in reparations to account for every single nigger that has ever existed in this country. If that money flow were to suddenly stop, it would be like a biblical flood wiping out a significant portion of your population.

>three meals a day. Free healthcare. All rent free.
We pay all that for the ones outside prison too.

Oops, wrong link (but check that thread anyway)
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

>ax for reparations
>buys drugs
>disowns senpai
>blames whitey
>ax for more reparations

onions

You start by not bothering to believe muslims speak any truth, and continue by not bothering with racist colored men.
Rinse, repeat.
This isn't Twitter Tariq, nobody cares, and that shit you eat on your weekends with your boyfriend is going to kill you.

Attached: 1550890364611.jpg (1214x1080, 267K)

>mass incarceration meme
Maybe you niggers should stop committing crimes and you won't get locked up? Have you tried that approach?

Attached: I Hate Niggers.png (1280x1280, 2.1M)

If an actual pro-reparations candidate gets nominated, the electoral map is going to be redder than a fucking Christmas tree.

At this point, I'm wondering what the fuck happened to the Democrats. After Clinton lost, they flew off the deep end.

(checked)

You know the answer already user. It's a combination of the you-know-who's and Millennials finally finding jobs in big companies.

Attached: 142f764ea678e0e06481ae1f54afadd8ae94388aca9c9fa2dbda9fe31ce2ab44.gif (681x524, 182K)

>Millennials finally finding jobs in big companies.
Oh, that's still a clusterfuck with absurd XP requirements. Most jobs are in hospitality.

>being this upset in 2175

Realistically I find the idea of privately owned prisons to be abhorrent and would actually not care if they were liquidated and all of the cash was given to niggers

I'd be fine with reparations on the condition that anyone who accepted had to renounce their American citizenship and they and their descendants could never return to the US for any reason.

maybe they should stop being niggers then

Do the Democrats really want to lose their battle for the White House on the hill of reparations?

Full clown world.

>offer blacks $10,000
>condition is they must renounce their us citizenship and emigrate to liberia
>all costs to relocate is covered separate from the 10k

do the crime, do the time.

>Do the Democrats really want to lose their battle for the White House on the hill of reparations?
Yep, I think. The only one who supposedly hasn't come out in favor of something like it is Joe Biden.

>If an actual pro-reparations candidate gets nominated, the electoral map is going to be redder than a fucking Christmas tree.
>At this point, I'm wondering what the fuck happened to the Democrats. After Clinton lost, they flew off the deep end.
checked
digits confirm

THIS, great investment

>After Clinton lost, they flew off the deep end.
They were always going to go off the deep end. We just forced them to do it before they could slow boil us all.

Attached: 1502668931586.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Whats to refute? It should come from the slave dealers. They should give the money back and welcome them back home.