REFUGEE CAUGHT PLANNING ATTACK ON PITTSBURGH CHURCH

wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-resident-syrian-man-arrested-on-terrorism-charges-after-planning-attack-on-christian-church/28108243

OUT OUT OUT

Attached: image.jpg (765x712, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pittsburgh/comments/c2mtk0/islamic_state_sympathizer_in_pittsburgh_charged/
wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-resident-syrian-man-arrested-on-terrorism-charges-after-planning-attack-on-christian-church/28108243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Syrian refugee attack on US soil
LOL I fuckin wish

Let me guess, he was a white helmet?

>Shittsburgh
>white
A true mutt city.

Something like that.

Attached: islamic pedophiles.jpg (2162x2562, 1.04M)

Time to Memory Hole the Story during the weekend

The average goy here in Pittsburgh is so easily duped.

Pity, should have let him go through with it.

bump

Sand nigs outta my city. Every last one.

Stfu leaf you're just jealous of muh constitution

Attached: Pittsburgh resident, Syrian man arrested on terrorism charges after planning attack on Christian chu (948x2803, 1.4M)

Islam is incompatible with civilization.
All muzzies must go.

Who are the people who made these refugee policies because they were “foreigners in Egypt”? Who are the people that are currently using our military to destabilize Syria so that they can seize more land for themselves? Who?

Ever seen them at a local Eid festival? I haven't made it down to see one in years, but one morning I passed one on the way to work and I never would have guessed there were so many of them living here.

Holy fucking shit. 3rd paragraph below the picture with the cars. Pittsburgh people elected morons. people in Pittsberg deserve to be blown up with shit spewing officials like that.

bump

reddit.com/r/pittsburgh/comments/c2mtk0/islamic_state_sympathizer_in_pittsburgh_charged/

These fucking faggots

Pittsburgh is on the list of top 10 whitest cities, retardo

without clicking the link i am going to guess there is a lot of islamic dick sucking going on as well as quiet a few posts talking about "white people commit terrorism too".

>(((Syrian)))
Yeah like any of us are going to believe that.

bump

>wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-resident-syrian-man-arrested-on-terrorism-charges-after-planning-attack-on-christian-church/28108243
blocked in the EU
>your internet loicense, sir?

About a month ago I was commuiting home from my wage cuck job and I saw something VERY strange. I was in the left lane on the freeway passing people and I looked over to the right at someone I was passing and it was a woman in a muslim headscarf, Ive only seen a muslim in public a couple of times walking in the streets so that was interesting. Then I start passing the next and I kid you not its another fucking bitch in a muslim rape scarf. To this day I still wonder why the fuck I saw two muslim women together on the freeway when I have never seen them before and have not seen one since.

Why not? Do you think there aren't any legitimate Muslim terrorists out there?

Got it

bump

lol I still remember doing a double-take the first time I was walking down the sidewalk and saw what at a glance appeared to be a pair of trash bags driving a car.

They're comparing it to an attack on Jews, defending the mayor, and never once calling it a potential tragedy and then saying the US 'radicalized' him. So yeah.

>advocate for refugees
>get murdered by refugees
Sounds like justice to me.
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, Then I murdered you, raped your wife, and enslaved your children.

bump

Not for long under Peduto
>Isis in Pittsburgh
>Peduto virtue signals, points out that a white guy shot up the synagogue
The city is fucked. They've been clever about which neighborhoods they stash them in (take a drive through Beechview, the Mexicans are actually an improvement) but this cuck bitch mayor is now openly supporting importing terrorists. Shit is fucked

islam is a religion of peace.

You must be psychic. Mayor is also trying to ban concealed carry in the city. You do the math.

Hey, wasn't there a major synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh not that long ago? That's weird. Now a refugee from a country that Israel wants the US to go to war with plans a church bombing in the very same city. What are the odds, huh?

>Did no one else read the article? Reads like the FBI walked him through the whole thing after he tried to contact some terrorist scumbag online the FBI was watching? It doesn't say their involvement but they at least helped him case the church?

>Still. Have fun in prison idiot.

Oh so no big deal him contacting the FBI was always going to happen

Too bad he failed

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Don't forget about the gun grab between those two events!

I wouldn't call it major if the guy takes out 11 in the course of hours and then gets taken alive. But it certainly is a very unusual thing to have happened for the area. And the perp seems to have been a white guy from not too far out of town where it can get pretty white pretty fast.

This is alarming. Peduto has no respect for the history of Pittsburgh if he is equating the recent Muslim refugees from radically different societies to the European working class that built the fucking city.

Oh yeah, thanks
Seems pretty major to me. "Screw your optics, I'm going in." Who speaks like that?

Same kind of person who targets a relatively small synagogue that apparently didn't have much going on at the time instead of going just down the road to a big one being fed by swarms of orthodox walking down the main sidwalks in order to avoid doing work on the sabbath.

I don't know what to make of this guy other than that he was deranged.

You can only be a kike.

For every one of our lives that is taken we shall take 1000 of theirs.

>White
>Cities

They’re such retarded scum.

Philly muzzies make me sick

>refugee = invader
Unsurprising.

To those who are stupid. Hatred of Christianity = Jews. The greatest enemies of Christianity are Jews (mainly atheists and some religious).

Attached: TheJewsAttackOnChristianity.jpg (1280x5176, 1.46M)

Were they ever caught?

Well, that's what he's doing. In 5 years time the city will be overrun. This guy is bringing the whole thing down.

bump

I like our bill of rights better..it's just cucked by the not withstanding clause