It's literally going on and will contunue to rain for two weeks straight in the midwest

It's literally going on and will contunue to rain for two weeks straight in the midwest.

i'm starting to believe in manmade climate change.

Attached: fuckers.jpg (248x203, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F8IfpPhLhMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m only happy when it rains.

Yee yee

glad I'm not the only one

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x441, 33K)

The Earth pole shifted. My sister learned it in your Environmental studies class. Nobody is talking about it. That's why it snowed near Portland, OR about a week ago. And that's why the weather is different.

Flyover states don't matter. You deserve the miserable weather.

those basedbeans aint gonna grow themselves

Attached: lepeepis.jpg (480x359, 50K)

Same

Global warming threads go in with flat earth, anti-vaxxers, and 5g conspiracists.

Fucking idiots

I love rain, stop complaining homo

Believing in fairy tales

Attached: 12979880CA634407A4E7678062061AA5.png (2898x2226, 2.12M)

So1beans
fuck whoever omitted the word onions is a fucking retarded insect rabid rat.

I feel you pain. I live in Los Angeles, and it's going to be cloudy for the next several days.

i can't even go to the community pool now, and july 4th will surely be rained out as well.

the new green deal is more tempting by the day

wow op, you're really stupid

makes all those goys live on 1 dollar an hour they would do it while licking your feet.

>feel ur pain?

Wtf is wrong with clouds?

Please keep raining my crops are loving it.

>Not growing crops vertically in 2k19

93 FLOOD GANG NIGGERS RISE UP

Educate yourself my man.
youtu.be/F8IfpPhLhMM

Lack of Solar activity means they have less influence on the jet streams this means they will wonder into places not seen before and also locked into postions for weeks or months at a time along with the weather patterns assocaited with them. Mass floodimg and mega droughts will be a common theme as fall deeper into a Grand Solar Minimum. If you need proof research major floods and drought that occured during the Maunder Minimum , we are repeating a 400 year cycle.

Just waint until you find out that the magnetic the south pole has left antartica and will soon be in Australia

Attached: 1554514318564.png (662x478, 22K)

>Educate yourself
You sound like a feminist LOL

>I’m only happy when it rains.

I see wha' cha dih dere Shirley Manson

>You sound like a feminist LOL
Make it easier to drop redpills.

Attached: 1500230708642.jpg (859x755, 105K)

Weather is never accurately predicted for 2 weeks straight.
Even in a three day span the weather sometimes changes completely from forecast.