Why didn't we Nuke the Soviet Union?

>Be US
>Destroy Germany
>Nuke Japan
>But continue to aid USSR?

This doesn't make sense. After Japan fell we could have ended lend lease and bombed Moscow to get them out of Eastern Europe. Why instead did we help them set up puppet states?

Looking for something more substantial than "Jews did it."

Attached: vintage-colorized-photos-soviet-russia-7.jpg (915x605, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3362p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the USSR was a Jew controlled golem puppet state aswell.

Because the US didn't have the capacity to produce or deploy the required number of nuclear bombs in 1945, and because they didn't believe war-ravaged europe would have supported a renewed war effort.

Also because killing tens of millions of white Europeans used to be considered a bad thing.

Damnit, (you). I wanted more than this.

>fight another massive costly war after the end of one
or
>just wait it out
durp

But user, if USSR didn't exist, how would the US justify all that military spending, domestic policy changes and foreign adventures?

I mean, just look at what happened in the 90s.

We were the only ones with the bomb. We had the power to dictate EVERYTHING

Because the USSR and the USA are run by jews. How fucking new are you?

That’s all there is to it.

The USSR lost 20 million. Without lend lease we could easily take them.

FDR and Truman were proto-Commies.

I know, but I want something more specific

>Looking for something more substantial than "Jews did it."

Burger

ed
u
ca
ti
on

Attached: 1553616496772.jpg (640x360, 26K)

No no no, you don't get the point my friend.
It's not about wrecking them, it's about keeping them around so you can scare people with the big bad commie menace.

It lets you do all sorts of things the public would normally get pissed about, all in the name of keeping communism at bay.

1. Jews did it
2. Mutual assured destruction

>Also because killing tens of millions of white Europeans used to be considered a bad thing.
this. we bomb stupid japs and steal their cutie yellow waifus, but killing white slavs is a sin. this is something the germans had to atone for.

Attached: 6nq0ff6w2cty.jpg (1536x2048, 416K)

>"we defeated the wrong enemy" - General Patton

After the purges in the 1930s it wasnt

Jews

Because US financiers were secretly keeping it on life support. The bankers needed to build up another super power to take over the other side of the world and to give the US a reason for cold war military spending.

>cutie yellow waifus
weebs get the rope

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 5K)

At the time you still had the immigration law from the 192s0 which explicitely was written to bar slavs from immigrating to the US.

>We were the only ones with the bomb.

After you dropped the second you you were without them as was everyone else. Literally out of ammo. You would have gotten asskicked all the way back to southern North Africa and Normandie in the summer of 1945 if you had tried your luck against the Red Army. But the Soviets didn't know you were out of ammo so they didn't push theirs.

Again. Burger ed u ca tion.

The burger army in 1945 was a pussy army that was hardly battle-hardened.

Attached: 1549833395482.png (508x318, 171K)

so much so that they supported all arab nations and groups that fought against israel

>Why didn't we Nuke
British Palestine?

it would've taken too long to build them
IIRC the nuclear tests and the two bombs that were made used up most of the available supply of Uranium at the time. they also didn't believe that the people of Europe and America would support a war against the USSR long enough to actually win it. they were probably right, people were tired of war by 1945, anything further and there would've been turmoil in the US and UK. That's one of the problems with a free Democracy, you can't wage prolonged or costly (in human life) wars because everyone is concerned about election cycles and keeping their party in office

because Eisenhower wasn't an insecure glory hunter like Patton and was fully aware that there was no way that Allied divisions in mainland Europe would be able to mount an offensive against the Red Army. Furthermore he was likely concerned that an undeniably underhanded attack against a former ally who garnered the world's sympathy by combating the Nazi menace, would spur the not insignificant communist elements within European nations, as well as Americas. France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, even UK, all had significant amount of communism supporters who'd be less than thrilled fighting the USSR. Furthermore Britons were war weary after 6 years of non-stop war in Europe and around the world, war in Europe, against Nazis, let alone the Soviet behemoth was highly unpopular in the USA and the French had no capacity to breach through Sigfried line, let alone take the combat all the way to USSR

retard

did i strike a nerve chang? thats right yellow girls, brown girls, black girls, red girls, they all belong to WHITE men ;)

Attached: nevercolonizednew.jpg (1483x753, 139K)

we fucking won, it's over burgers
streamable.com/3362p

Attached: pm2dd2ujkzh01.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Literally this.
(((Rosenberg)))

I could also say that convincing John the "I just wanna go home" Soldier that he's now supposed to fight his yesterday's allies in a total war instead of returning to his country would be pretty damn difficult.

Not to mention, let's face it, Soviet army was actually strong as fuck at the time (with all the level grinding they did on Germans) while Brits and US armies...well, contributed.

Are burgers joking or are the brain worms that bad? The red army killed 80% of Nazi troops. Japan didn't give a fuck about your nuke. They had been loosing cities for the whole war. To them a nuke was no worse then regular bombing that the US did to their other cities, you can look at pictures and the damage is identical. They literally surrendered because Stalin was about to invade Hokkaido and destroy their main islands.

Slaver.

Red army was at its peak and practically in control Europe post ww2. Limited Amount of nuke if we attacked the red army would potentially destroy us.

>literally masturbate yourselves into genetic extinction goy
I hope the JIDF pays well.

Because the Red Judean Bolshevist were transferring all the wealth from the USSR to create the USSA

>muh elite battle-hardened wehrmacht
it doesn't matter how good your infantry are if they all get killed by the enemy's vastly superior amount of fire support before the fight even begins

Attached: arty.jpg (504x310, 22K)

russians wern't hiding in bodies of their comrades and blowing themselves up when GI's went to inspect just to protect shitty little islands. Russians wern't flying planes into ships constantly. Russians wern't jumping off cliffs in mass out of dishonour like the japs
the russians wern't willingly running at american Mg's with swords like the japs.
The japs were an entirely different animals and the pacific war was hell like non other. The eastern front was a clash of two of the mightiest armies ever seen in history while the pacific islands was just a horror show.

I have a PHD in history, I know
>PHD in history

But still, let me lend my weight in here and say you are actually, in my opinion, entirely correct. If the allies had pushed into the Soviet Union, using nuclear weapons, the past 80 years of turmoil and suffering does not happen.

There would be a white, western, unchallenged hegemony that would last countless generations. Truman doomed the West.

>I hope the JIDF pays well.
t. (((memeflaggot)))

Attached: 1556735664720.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

During most the the USSR's history, Jews were second class citizens in the USSR. They were not allowed in high raking positions after WW2. But the Soviets still kept them though because they were smart and good at science.

>I have no idea how difficult it was to enrich uranium

Attached: 70CDCD48-DB6F-4F6C-A859-652DAB5DA458.png (645x729, 105K)

does this not count?

Attached: johnbull.jpg (666x430, 79K)

Attached: patton.jpg (1018x4799, 1.29M)

>phd
>well actualy...
Do you not understand that there where 3 million trained veterans on the borders and america was stretched thin?

Red Army had more men than the US had shells.

In your dream moron. You would have lost the war. Japan surrendered mainly because Stalin took Manchuria.

>the burger gurgles in arrogance despite not knowing what he gurgleth about
Burger army in 1945 was a pussy army compared to Red Army. Fighting the US in Europe 1945 would have been a walk in the park for the latter. You didn't have the divisions, you didn't have the units, you didn't have the supplies, you didn't have the coordination and you didn't have the experience to conduct large scaled warfare like an opponent such as the Red Army or the German East Front of yesteryear.

This hurting your fefes does not make it less true. You were out of nukes and you simply didn't have the manpower or the equipment to take that fight. The only thing that held the Red Army off was the belief that you had more nukes stocked (you didn't.)

Attached: 1945 10 May judeo-burger and judeo-communist army positions -.jpg (1216x1489, 838K)

*a walk in the the park for the Red Army

This. Not to mention a war with the USSR would follow and the US was growing of tired of WW2 at that point and couldn't wait any longer for the soldiers to come home. The anti war protests and riots would top the ones against Vietnam and Iraq combined.

>Germans kill 14 million grandmas and pows
>"clearly Soviets don't know how to fight"

1) Kikeflag. 2) History. Pick one.

This is bs too Soviets where vast but very poorly equipped. It was the vastness that was the issue.

The USSR won the war for the Jews, our allies. Why would we have attacked them?

That's bullshit. Stalin emptied out the Gulag slave camps and sent them to the front as cannon fodder. These millions of men, and even women, were counted as casualties inflicted by the ebil axis by historians. It's lies. Civilians were also enrolled from the areas the Red Army captured / recaptured from the axis and were pushed straight to the front.

Stalin had cannibalized the country even before the war. It was a simple move to use the Gulag slaves as slave battalions, slave divisions and even slave armies. Look up the black divisions and you will find - if you look hard as the kikes keep creating games, movies and whatnot with the same name to make it hard to find.

Attached: gulag.jpg (2714x2056, 1.33M)

imagine thinking this unironically

Because new fag the USSR is the eastern Roman Empire and NATO countries is the Western Roman Empire. They’re like boxing sparring partners. Growing stronger through agreeing to disagree.

Attached: 0B0A3C76-21D8-42FF-A262-F6C91727BCFA.jpg (480x320, 25K)

>This is bs too Soviets where vast but very poorly equipped.
lol, no. You have no idea what you're blubbering about boomer. That much is obvious.

Attached: Prussia is gone (2).jpg (595x973, 260K)

Listen fag, i grew up during communism in a communist country. The army was always and will always be poorly equipped. Only western nations give a shit about supplies much less working ones.

They were communist, so it was Jewish. Period.

eh, I didn't make the graphic. Germany and Britain definitely had control over Chinese land, but not the Chinese government (which is what the graphic wants)

Attached: flashman.jpg (1153x920, 325K)

Finland is the actual successor to the SPQR

>I'm a boomer
It was not poorly equipped in 1945. It was state of the art. It had cannibalized the whole Russian Empire to become state of the art. The cost of the Red Army being humongous AND state of the art in 1939-1945 is what you've been experiencing, the grey barren shit that was left behind after cannibalizing the whole empire. Do you get this simple concept? While the burgers were building refrigerators and cars in the 30s, the Russians were confiscating riches and using slave-labor to build tanks and planes. This is why you are barren to this very day.

Fucking arrogant boomer thinking you have knowledge when you're just a little prick who grew up with harsh constant propaganda.
The Soviet Union collapsed because it could not keep it's warmachine functioning for years and years and years. But in 1945, that was a different era for the Red Army. This is irrefutable.

Attached: yalta.png (728x688, 580K)

I think two of three things are true.
1) you have never seen, been to, or left the country you where born in.
2) you never served or have any grasp of military logistics.
3)your mother is a whore who gave birth to an imbecil.

Comparing peacetime soviets to full-war economy soviets in 1945 when their numbers of men on field was effectively 4 times that of western allies is madness. Sure their military was shit post-war but after being in conflict for 4 years their quality was lot higher than pre-war.

Slide thread

What the fuck is this retardation
Even if the entire army was gulag prisoners the krauts still killed 9 million people due to direct and indirect kraut autism
Are you telling me that the Soviets would just throw people who hated the USSR against people who wanted to dismantle it?
At the time gulag population could not be able to sustain such loses, as sources say there were only 1.5 million people in the gulag in 1939,with the number rising with Poland's defeat, but by hundreds of thousands, not millions, meaning that the numbers still could not be supported
Also most of the red army was Russian.
Also who counts gulag deaths as German caused deaths? I have yet to see the hundreds of thousands who starved in gulags during WW2 being the Germans fault

this. (((communists))) started undermining the US so early that there was never really a way to stop it. they now control the US and use whatever means (what we call governance) that allows them to extract the most value over time.

Nazi cope, face it only 8 million soviet soldiers were killed compared to 4 million of Germans. It was a K/D of 2 for the Germans. The additional 20 million were civilians killed by German subhumans.

Attached: victim.jpg (627x939, 323K)

Not just slavs. Anyone non-Germanic. Our immigration laws greatly favored Northern Europeans, as we were a WASP country and wanted to keep it that way, while restricting people who are culturally incompatible with our society. (((Immigration reform))) ruined America. Now we're just a sick imitation of our glorious past.

That is exactly what i said in the post above. Skill does not always win wars, logistics and supply generally does. Especially when fighting civilized nations.

you still believe japan was nuked and not firebombed?
hello Soviets were the first to fake space
USA was 2nd and they work together to keep
up the Vatican Jesuit lie.

Attached: State Secrets Count Leon de Poncins Timothy Tindal Robertson Amazon.com Books.jpg (711x452, 320K)

I honestly wonder if people like are clinically insane.