Corporatism

Why is this word so misunderstood and misused? Why is it so often conflated with Laissez-Faire Capitalism when it is the exact opposite?

Attached: olYhIvG.png (1695x2400, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-Xm3KNoxQuBK9mHlX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estado_Novo_(Portugal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because corporations that own the governments now want it to be a dirty word

Bump

Employer here, why would I prefer this to laissez faire? What's in it for me?

You wouldnt, it intentionally limits your power and subjugates you to the rule of law. Thats the point.

lol. That just means employers cooperate with the state in order to smash unions and keep black lists of "not so orderly" workers. It also functions somehow as a cartel.
It ends with lower wages, longer work hours and combined product pricing.

I would just pay politicians to make their state fuck off

It is none of those things. As I said, understood and misused. There are no unions under Corporatism because the Corproations ARE unions. The State cannot outvote the other two federations of employers and employees, and the state its self is acting as a representative of the consumer and is held to the rule of law.
Corporatism doea the exact opposite of what you said. It encourages small business and heavily favors the employer.
Here is more info:
archive.org/details/pdfy-Xm3KNoxQuBK9mHlX

This is an adult discussion, ancap retards dont apply here. Go back to sucking Google's dick.

Well played, old man.
Well played.

Attached: 7FD87260-A525-4200-AAAD-5EDAA6B47CE6.jpg (283x178, 9K)

misunderstood*

Heavily favors the employee*
I am fucking up today

It's not. Im portuguese and we had them for many years during the dictatorship. I know exactly how it works from the words of those who lived it.

You had Syndicalism.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estado_Novo_(Portugal)
Right panel, Government section

I think everyone should stop coping and finally realize that any tax on us is armed robbery, and any tax on them is volitional.
And I’ll tell you faggots something else,
We should be happy to get Zuckerberg's or whomevers asspennies into our currency circulation, we should feel blessed to have the chance to handle something that was so recently within our programming directors.

It was National Syndicalism and someone has edited this page recently, but whatever. Its different from the theory used in Italy and proposed in Britain.
Salazar literally saved your country, so how did "Corporatism" destroy it?

Cause of chomsky

I didn't say it destroyed it. I said it sucks and screws employees.
On one hand the dictatorship saved the country from anarchy. On the other we had to take it for over 40 years and the damn country got underdeveloped AF (still is).

Thats probably got more to do with the fact its Portugal and less to do with the theory its self, no offense. Also the fact that it had to compete with the post-war capitalist boom.

The leader was an incredibly backwards person.

>Within one year, armed with special powers, Salazar balanced the budget and stabilised Portugal's currency. Restoring order to the national accounts, enforcing austerity and red-penciling waste, Salazar produced the first of many budgetary surpluses, an unparalleled novelty in Portugal.
>In July 1940, the AmericanLifemagazine featured an article on Portugal, and, referring to its recent chaotic history, asserted that "anyone who saw Portugal 15 years ago might well have said it deserved to die. It was atrociously governed, bankrupt, squalid, ridden with disease and poverty. It was such a mess that the League of Nations coined a word to describe the absolute low in national welfare: "Portuguese". Then the Army overthrew the Republic which had brought the country to this sorry pass".Lifeadded that ruling Portugal was difficult and explained how Salazar "found a country in chaos and poverty" and then reformed it.
>From 1950 until Salazar's death in 1969, Portugal saw its GDP per capita increase at an annual average rate of 5.7 per cent.
Yeah what an incredibly backwards person
You sound like you've been huffing propaganda paint bro

He could have made it even better afterwards. We even had Angola and its riches for fucks sake! There was no reason to have people walking barefooted and live with no electricity and running water in the late 50's-early 60's.

>he could have done more
Thats easy to say probably a lot harder to do
I highly doubt he intentionally made life hard for people, it was probably a massive challenge to take a literal 3rd world country and make them competitive on the world market at all.
Expecting him to do what Hitler did to Germany is a bit unfair.