Would a companion like Joi be enough?

I found this the most compelling thing about the movie Blade Runner 2049.
Would this be enough? Is this what the AI sex bot advocates want/hope for?

The particularly interesting thing to me is that she really isn't that different from a real woman. When a real woman depends on you, wants you, and looks up to you, they'll act almost exactly like Joi.
Submissive, eager to please, and supportive no matter what.
The only difference is that a woman's ability to keep this up gets harder over time, they play this game to get you to commit, and then they lose all requirement to behave this way.
Joi doesn't do this, and yet she is incorporeal, you'll never touch her, taste her breath or make love to her.

No real point to this post, just something that I've been wondering and pondering since I rewatched this film the other day.
Cyberpunk as a genre has been a topic of interest here given the "controversy" surrounding cyberpunk 2077, so it's arguably relevant, especially considering that it would seem that a "cyberpunk" dystopia is in our future if nothing changes.
I guess my question is, is this the future we want? Will this be enough for us to stay human? To be satisfied with our lives?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-20-35-46-1.png (1254x1206, 978K)

>and yet she is incorporeal, you'll never touch her, taste her breath or make love to her.
That's a good thing. Physical contact with other people is gross.
Just need to combine it with something else to have a feature-complete final solution stack to the 3DPD question.

Attached: 1484072197605.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

I'd take a Joi over a realistic looking rubber sex doll.

she cute

perhaps.

Very.

Attached: 1526774893458.jpg (744x796, 48K)

dang... webm did not load.

is webm banned now?

Attached: Joi.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

bad initial load, I guess.

So you'd prefer the companionship to anything carnal?

If you want companionship, get a dog. If you want to get your rocks off, get a thot. Don't confuse the two. Ever.

Make Cuba Great Again!
seriously, the US should invade Cuba before fucking around with Iran or another shithole muslim country

Real women are robots too. They lack free will. I don't see any downside to an AI wife as long as she can give you sexual satisfaction and you can have kids if you want.

better than nothing!

yes. we are already broken. all we want is to go back in the matrix, and the only problem is tfw no ai waifu and can’t peacefully get back on the slaveship with the rest of the niggers. do you hear me kike overlords? i’ll trade everything. the truth is i hate the world and they don’t deserve to be free. put me back in. give me the waifu

You see my point about how a woman is just as fake as Joi? In the same way Joi is programmed in the movie to please and be the perfect companion, a woman will be the same, until she has what she wants/needs from a man, and then she'll lose the instinct to do so.
I have no illusions about this, my question was, is this enough if it comes from an AI?

Dog is too needy and annoying, cats independence is better

>and yet she is incorporeal, you'll never touch her, taste her breath or make love to her.
we can give her a body

Attached: waifubot 2.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

>I guess my question is, is this the future we want? Will this be enough for us to stay human? To be satisfied with our lives?
the first step to finding out would be a Machine Learning companion app which is like a distance GF. plenty of people have long distance relationships where they just talk to each other. i find it strange but whatever. you could have an app which communicates like a real woman (i.e. just responds 'k' to everything), maybe even has a voice element, but is just a chat bot designed to be a gf. it is a good data scraper because the men plus the femcels would just literally be feeding it with data.

>femcels
do you believe in unicorns and santa too?

If it was one or the other, yes. I can always rub one out if I need too. Feeling good to be home after a long day is worth more than rubber cummies.

I think the best combo any time soon will be like in the movie where joi was overlapping the hooker, but instead of a hooker, you use a silicone real doll. And instead of a hologram, you just use augmented reality glasses. This way it would have a realistic talking face, and a body you could touch at the same time. Actual robotic locomotion is a ways off, probably at least a decade.

Attached: Ct8SuLEXEAAPn0U.jpg (900x738, 99K)

t. genuine incel

I cried when Joi got crushed. I’m not even ugly or spergy but I could imagine myself having a companion like that because I’m having so much trouble with finding a life partner at 28.

>those feet
How much for one of these dolls?

6-7 thousand dollars.

Attached: D3FdEGZXgAEsFSP.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Absolutely. Most here just want someone to talk to, even if they don't know it yet. Just to be given a low stakes sandbox to practice the art of conversation, and how to get what you want out of life or from another person, pitfalls to avoid, proven tactics to convince someone to do something they don't want to do without coming off creepy etc., would be massively beneficial to everyone here, and the world in general I propose, as it would mass produce confident, highly skilled, pro-social men with high esteem. Win /win

>Will this be enough for us to stay human?

Why the fuck would I want to stay human? Humans sicken me.

you need physical contact often to remain sane, sorry but it's a requirement in almost all living things (especially mammals)

We really should have annexed that island. Fuck Spain!

Can they make me a white version?

Is her name really Jack off instructions?

t. el goblino endeudado al corta prepucios

>you need physical contact often to remain sane
Imagine actually believing that.
That's just a myth propagated by women and the dating industry for power and profits.