The only thing holding us back from reaching space is belief in this idiot

the only thing holding us back from reaching space is belief in this idiot

think about that for a minute

Attached: FakeSavior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Go to bed Avi.

keep seething faggot

God doesn't answer prayers because there is no god in the first place.

Attached: received_2285495061711001.jpg (313x313, 13K)

Did you know Newton was a fanatic Christian mystic? And no-one has yet to come near to his contributions.

Turn from your wicked American ways, bend your knee and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. The kingdom of heaven is near.

Attached: 1549411212026.jpg (790x745, 119K)

christian trolls like to cling on to Newton for being christian. Yet his accomplishments have nothing to do with god.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x597, 65K)

There might be on or two other things

Attached: 1556146474388.jpg (640x400, 74K)

incorrect.
The meek shall inhieret the earth. The rest of us can leave.

>inhieret
wut

Jesus was really just a jealous poorfag trying to redistribute wealth commie style. His crusification was justified by according to the NAP.

nah you take that back...Jesus, did not tell you you cant reach space...MEN TOLD YOU THAT

Wisdom comes from the Lord.

He replied, "The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them." (Matthew 13:11)

Attached: 1551924146712.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

Fuck off talmudist cumrag.

just letting you know right now. i'm good man. i don't like cults.

Wow shlomo, get ahold of yourself.

>i'm good man
Nope. You're a sinner, just like I am, just like everyone is. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Only through the blood of Jesus Christ can we be redeemed.

"Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15)

Attached: 1548284393516.jpg (731x341, 52K)

i'm good bro. thanks.

Shut the fuck up you neanderthal Christcuck

SEETHING

You faggots want to get to space so bad it’s almost like you think there’s somebody up there.

exploring our galaxy and discovering other intelligent life =/= thinking there's somebody up there

All that is holding us from going to space is that somebody might run Sagnac interferometer tests in space and prove that relativity is wrong, and that the entire last century of science will have to be modified. This will ruin the legitimacy of a science based world view, that the world leaders are using to walk in front of train of progress while claiming to be its engine.

Whew believing in space