Collett vs. Jews Aftermath

The Jews that Mar Collett debated have since taken down the original stream and selectively edited the video. They really are an unscrupulous bucnh.

Full Stream Mirror: youtube.com/watch?v=i3NqkcXWWIg

Edited Video: youtube.com/watch?v=fSoX7rbydh8&t=155s

Attached: collett .jpg (575x390, 18K)

yet another kike attempt to unite white nationalism with zionism.

Honestly, the interview was absolutely shameful on their part. They tried of Talmudic strategy in the book, from ganging up on Mark, to name calling, to making fun of his appearance, and they still got rolled.

bump these kikes got btfo

I can't watch it, I already know who won, I already know the goblin tactics they use. What's the point? Putting that shit on Youtube is like setting deck chairs on the Titanic.

Kikes are literally insane, white nationalist are the best maybe the only chance they have to survive the coming Purge, the islam leftist Kabal will just kill them, like in Lebanon and the other shitholes in the middle east.

Attached: 1560525689746.jpg (160x160, 7K)

>Putting that shit on Youtube is like setting deck chairs on the Titanic.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. Mark wiped the floor with them. Why wouldn't a continued expose on their tactics be important/relevant?

Mark win

Attached: 4651173248_9d201013ea_b.jpg (1024x683, 470K)

One of the Jews in the debate actually left London because it was turning into a dangerous multiculti brown shit-hole and went to Israel. Pretty jewy shit

Youtube is deleting everything remotely controversial. I know he won, but what's the point if nobody will see it? Who really wins if we keep using Youtube?

Reminder that any military technology with intel-chips is under the complete control of these people and their so-called-powerless-minority.

Who really wins if we keep using Youtube?
It's on Bitchute too bud.

>what's the point if nobody will see it?
Literally why this thread was made friendo.

There is a reason why the Jews being constantly massacred through out history, they simply don't know how to stop there lying and manipulating ... poor Bastards

>Jews dominate SCIENCE!
>Jews created the vaccine for polio
>Jews created the vaccination needle

Without Jews, the white race would've been genocided by polio, measles, or chicken pox.

Thank g-d for Jews.

Attached: JewishVaccination.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

Do jews really just want to be the most hated group in the world? is this their own demented collective fetish?

Attached: 1554847515735.jpg (960x769, 104K)

>Without Jews, the white race would've been genocided by polio, measles, or chicken pox.

Go away Schlomo. Without men like Dr. Watson, a man which kikes have completely smeared the reputation of, you'd all be withering away from Tay Sachs

Attached: 1526572448804s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

This debate was better than a super bowl, it needs spread far and wide. I especially enjoyed the one Jew gloating about how much money evangelical Christians donate to Israel and Aipac, even more than Jews do. I think that's about to change.

this

Hail Mark

I could never get Bitchute to work. I do like Mark, his EMJ show was excellent.
>Literally why this thread was made friendo.
I meant that it will get deleted from Youtube. We have to stop playing whack-a-mole and build stable platforms.

I plead with Zero Hedge to post the original, unedited version of this debate. C'mon, Tyler Durden

Cool let's trade all Jewish innovations with whites' then... We'll be taking pretty much everything in your house I guess, of and your actual house and car. Here's you're gay little needle, rabbi

I always thought collett was a bit of a sperg, but he was pretty good.

Jesus these kikes are unbearable and dishonest.

>Mark Collett
Hi guys, "anglokike" user here. I watched the video and will say Mark has his talking points down and did a good job laying them out. I will still continue to distribute anglokike redpills because England is a cesspit of Jewry and a parasite living off Europe, the US and wider world.

I don't trust Mark Collett. I don't trust any "Englishman". I don't trust any "pro-England" faggot. They are a wicked breed of hybrid Turko-Norman virus.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism - London - Toronto.png (583x936, 626K)

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

slut

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 331K)

You know bongs do look a bit jewy

Attached: 76e6dfbb72a1925ca4f80b5512ed55a9.jpg (800x533, 37K)

In England a man named "Enoch Powell" is viewed upon by British Patriots as a voice of English identity. He is a slopehead asiatic turko-gook who supported gay marriage. There is no such thing as a "conservative" englishman in the traditional western sense. In England, a conservative tory is defending the system of asiatic turko-gook anal love. Homosexuals are extremely violent people. So, Enoch Powell gave a famous speech where he rambles on and on about "rivers of blood". Like the vampiric cock sucker he was.

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist Pedophile Chinaman.jpg (1252x1080, 465K)

Based and Anglopilled.

Mar Collett got wreaked

Attached: 243652626141525.png (633x351, 145K)

i doubt it. that pic is still fucking hilarious though

Do you really want to play this retarded game?

Attached: Washington.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Yes. This half Indian river of blood wearing tee shirt guy was a definite plant.

Washington was an anglo.....

Neck yourself, kike

>comments disabled

Attached: 79D8B497-591D-4913-AA4A-5451498F2161.png (254x254, 89K)

Bump gotta redpill r*ddit lurkers

And where is his bloodline now?

The Jews here resorted to name calling, isolation, and shame. Typical. No valid argument was made.

I wish we could see the chat, it was incredible to see it blow up the moment that first jew started going on about racism and muh holocaust. One of the most entertaining streams I've caught live in a long time.

Just watch how they'll make it seem like they were outnumbered because of the chat despite all four jews (including the israeli who was apparently on Mark's side in the video description) ganging up on him immediately. It'll happen, jews love playing the victim

Attached: 1540084586231.jpg (444x250, 32K)

Skip to 50 min in lads. He goes in for kill. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I'm curious what they deleted

BOOMER ALARM!

bet he voted against brexit before leaving

"Presbyterian kike" you mean

The only way to stop the NWO is to stop funding it. Stop paying taxes and move away. Let it fall and move back later.