Dear Jow Forums

When are you going to stop with your nazi LARP faggotry and admit that Hitler was literally a Jew?

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_45.jpg (880x580, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3854897/jewish/Who-Is-a-Jew.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But he killed jews because he was rejected by an art school, right?

Lol no, he was a jew because he built the fucking hotels and pools for them while Germans were dying in winter.

Attached: The real Truth.jpg (1440x572, 326K)

We're hitting levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible. Probably a shill trying to feel his way on the board.

Attached: 1513553204069.jpg (1280x800, 254K)

Have sex

Oy vey, I've been found out.. Such KNOWLEDGE, such IQ

And you stop worshipping Hitler

dilate, faggot

i see

Isn't it kinda dumb to support a guy who literally invaded your country 70 years ago? WAKE UP SHEEPLE, Hitler was a Jew!

How can he be a Jew when he invaded Poland, and setup a structure to literally kill his own people?

Our country happened to be at the wrong side of history at the time.

Lurk moar and fucking sage and report this thread

Attached: 1542533171663.png (1509x166, 21K)

Pol is a dumb autistic shithole with almost no actual good threads. Also don't you dare now spout that Hitler wasn't a Jew simply becuz "he exposed international jewery reee" when the Jesus done same shit, but yet he is still a jew.
You've already answered your own question.
Autistic redpill, Hitler said "give me ten years and you won't recognize Germany" back in 1935.
Guess what happened ten years later?

Damn fine link user. Top tier sources

So I now assume that you now DENY the same Denial of Holocaust?

Holly shit, this place is intellectually retarded

he was actually muslim.

Well to be fair, he did said some shit regarding Islam being "good"... so you aren't really wrong mate.

Hitler, my hero, please come back

Why are you here, what information are you looking for? This is a board of peace.

Attached: IMG_1760.jpg (2200x1500, 1.34M)

Attached: The truth.jpg (628x594, 122K)

The Germans were fighting in a war, nigger

hes the only reason israel exists

Attached: 1560949723153.png (723x666, 163K)

>Unite with communists jews
>go attack Poland together with those same Jews
>proceed to go to a two front war with both Allies and Soviet Union, despite the fact that was literally the worst decision
>Proceed to build Jewish hotels in occupied Poland and Germany
>Somehow this is not a Jewery
Yeah sure thing lol
Reveal flag.

Of course, finally someone who gets it.

I was wondering when I would finally see this thread, thanks based Hungary.
Soros was a nazi, too
Read between the lines to see the truth bright as day

>thanks based Hungary
Is this the peak of mutt education?
Joking lol, I am from Serbia, but we are actually bordering with Hungarians.

>give me ten years and you won't recognize Germany
i mean, he did stop weimar's degeneracy on its tracks

The rules clearly state OP must provide a source and there’s none
All fields faggot

Samefagging under a different flag

Yeah but on what cost though? He literally turned Berlin into your average Syrian city.

I am using the resources from your own denials about the Holocaust retard. Why can't you just fucking admit that he built hotels for them and let Germans die in winter you piece of shit?

Attached: Literally a fucking jew.jpg (1280x948, 241K)

These digits though.

not really, and even so, if he didnt take action, do you think weimar would've gotten better or worse? the war was a fucking mistake, but everything else is up for debate and mostly in his favour

Hitler was funded by jews in his early career, but he wasn't a jew.

Strasserists were a thing, you know right? They were left-wing nazis.

Well maybe he wasn't a Jew, but still, his actions were more Jewish than a Stalin, who was actually a Jew. At least Stalin admitted that Hitler was a piece of shit.

The issue with Hitler is he tried expanding too fast. he should have taken over europe the way the European union is these days.

Well of course, my friend. Let's not forget that he allied with Communists, even though he claimed that Communists were ruining Germany... But somehow this is not a jewery, no no no, its doze dam kikez bein' evil en shieet against our daddy Hitla' who dindunuffin but also built those jewish Hotels

Attached: the nazis were trying to take over the world.png (4500x3000, 971K)

Attached: germans are crazy mate they want to invade and enslave people.jpg (702x485, 85K)

Attached: redpills.jpg (760x1024, 104K)

Nice zoomer memes, retard.

If you die in a car accident I hope you're posted on bgore.

Attached: IMG_1403.jpg (320x283, 23K)

Hitler can't be Jewish because his mom was a devout Catholic. Jewish blood or not, he is not considered Jewish because that is law in the kikebook

Attached: 1560618832936.jpg (1242x1530, 611K)

Aaaawww, did my meme hurt your mutt feelings, you sack of shit?

Attached: too sad4me.jpg (248x203, 11K)

He still had Jewish origin in his blood though, and if it's true, then he was a kike shill, alongside with his entire shit ideology.

They try to say hitler/any major nazi was a fag or Jew or someone other bullshit

Did you read the part where I said:
>Jewish blood or not, he is not considered Jewish because that is law in the kikebook

Oh nevermind then... I sometimes get lost with my own words sometimes...
Well he was a Jew or behaved like a Jew. Can you explain me why did he built hotels for Jews in Auschwitz again?

>A Jew is anyone who was born of a Jewish mother, or has undergone conversion according to halachah (Jewish law). This has been the case since Biblical times and is firmly established in the Code of Jewish Law. The Jews live their lives in accordance with Judaism, the oldest monotheistic religion.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3854897/jewish/Who-Is-a-Jew.htm

Digits of truth.

Attached: IMG_0207.jpg (528x960, 67K)

bruh that is rare quads

His ideology literally kicked and shunned any Jews out of public life and later out of the country. You are a complete retard. I love Serbs but man you have really gone full retard you must be some albshit or something.

>Later out of the country
So he could secretly build hotels for them?

Auschwitz Hilton Suite

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Confirmed Jew. Sage in all fields

>be salty art school reject
>get hopped up on amphetamines
>be suffering from tertiary syphilis
>become puppet for Sabbatean-Frankists
>lure millions of white Europeans and Americans into a brother war where they get torn to ribbons by each others machineguns
>?????
>profit

Im really notnsure what to believe anymore. I watched 1/3 of rhe holocaust and read a whole bunch of stuff about the holohaox and I was convinced that the holocaust is a lie or at least no where near the 6 million. Then why do left holocaust believers sperg out so much when you ask them about this or ask them to watch a holocaust revisionist video? Certainly it is okay to explore new information if it is presented right?

Attached: 1560687824948.jpg (1000x954, 150K)

Lol, just keep sageing, but the truth will OUT FAGGOT
That Hitler was always fucking shit, dude. He literally built hotels for them

Never. Your disinfo shilling has no effect on me

Attached: 1560344129158.jpg (719x641, 214K)

Okay he's shit but did the holocaust happen?

*affect

>Disinfo shilling has no effect on me
So you admit that Greatest Story Never Told isn't the truth and Holocaust was real? Yeah sure thing faggot.

Attached: 1556590182674.jpg (788x1324, 280K)

Partially, but it was because how Americans bombed the camps, which caused Typhus to be prevelant in those areas. But one thing's for sure is that he literally on purpose built a pool, hotel, a spa, and A MOTHERFUCKING RABBIT ZOO FOR JEWS WHILE HE SENT HIS OWN PEOPLE TO DIE...

>OP

Attached: 1559011629983.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

You make claims, but you show no proof.

Not based.

This is the pic which Jow Forums unironically agrees, even though they admit that you should never trust a jew.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

HOW????????????? Dude, HERE LOOK AT THIS SHIT

you're using the new jew tactic:
>Jow Forums agrees that Hitler didnt want to, nor did, infact gas the jews
>so (((let's))) say he care more about the jews than he did his fellow Germans
>*clamy hands begin grasping each other greedily*

They probably used those things for experiments. I doubt they gave them those things for luxury.

Funny you post that picture, considering that over 800000 innocent lives were cruelly taken in the picture on the left.

The nazis has planned to create. Israel use their own uboats to sink the convoys ferrying the jews to israel

Debunked

Debunked, the Red Cross even apologized for publishing things that could be used as nazi propaganda.

>Nazis has planned to create Israel
Lol nice way of proving us right, dude.
Why did he built hotels for them AGAIN?
I don't know, he had a Jewish doctor too if I remember...

When are you going to stop posting slide threads faggot?

Attached: 1474702781911.png (1156x2031, 290K)

And when you are going to stop worshipping a guy who build pools and luxurious hotels for Jews in Auschwitz?

Yes, he did indeed have a Jewish doctor. The same Jewish doctor who he called an honorary ayran. The same doctor who treated his devoutly Catholic mother.

Now that's what I call a fucking Jewery.

had to follow international war laws, you dumb heeb. if you can't prove a group of people are conspirators, but they still post an immediate danger to the stability of your country during a war, you put them in camps and make sure they are fed to the best of the host nation's ability. Hitler was a humanitarian, to Germans and Non-Germans alike. Do you ever stop and think why the entirety of Germany was in ruins, including the camps? Ever heard of the Allied bombing raids targeting civilian sites and transportation routes?

>had to follow (((international war laws)))
So you admit that he was a jew?

Attached: 1560291948674.jpg (1029x779, 73K)

Hitler was not Jewish tho did you not see

Still, his actions were Jewish in nature for someone who claims to be for his own people

i'm admitting that i have your medical records and you are indeed 100% Kosher

Attached: 1558394082129.gif (300x238, 2.08M)

Israel is based.
Supporting Israel is based.
G-d bless anyone who supports Israel

Attached: 1559055720414.jpg (3136x2352, 1.05M)

Lol I dont give two fucks about Hitler. I give a fuck of what he was claiming he was trying to do. Regardless of his intent he had the right idea, just the wrong plan. Mad cuz I pointed out your bullshit reddit kike?

Attached: 1560890663977.jpg (638x1000, 62K)

Lol keep dreaming that Hitler was a some sort of hero.

If you don't give a fuck, then why are you here you kike?

He did a lot of great things for the German people:
>Anchluss of 1938
>Demilitarization of the Rhine
>Updated the Autobahn
>He pretty much got almost every German a job
>sudetenland

>"keep dreaming, Goyim"
>"Don't believe in your race, Goyim"
>"Trust me, im (((Serbian)))"

Attached: You.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

Get cancer in the ass faggot.

Nice strawnigger arguments.

Well they were good, but did they really matter to him? Not really considering how he sent them to die in a winter war, even though he already made a pact with Jewish communists which he despised alot in his book.

>strawnigger
>you

Attached: 1556167784578.jpg (358x368, 196K)

>kike
When you're acting like a jew posting demoralizing threads. How much do you get paid to shill agent boomer? You suck at you're job. Consider going back to plebbit where you're shitposting is rewarded. Please reply with more negativity you're just proving I'm right KEK

why are serbs so cute but yet so ignorant?

pic related.

Attached: steff13.jpg (798x798, 89K)

And why do you even need to even consider this thread "reporting" and saging? That is because you want to hide the truth, faggot and that's what kikes do

Awww is someone mad because their thread is an enormous failure and everyones calling you out on it? Poor wittle guy

The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact? Do you mean that temporary alliance which Hitler knew was bullshit? The one he and Ribbentrop signed so they could take over West Poland so then the Reds would not take over?

The agreement Stalin urged to the public that was an agreement to save the Ukrainian and Belarusian people from the NazSocs?