I am almost 100% sure this place is an FBI honeypot

But I can’t stop posting here. Fukk

Attached: 868B84CD-CE57-47BF-9A14-8A4AF37F6AB9.png (439x380, 50K)

Nice flag

Even if it is, who cares? It's fun to post here and if they come for you they were gonna do it anyways. FBIniggers chimp out like normal niggers at wrongthink.

im certain it is, but what are they gonna do? send me to canada?

"It's Fun"
Yea it gets boring looking at retarded nigger spooks shit in each others mouths after a while

I don’t care. Anyone can post here.

Just don't incite violence

It's not that difficult. It's not illegal to post here, the first amendment protects us there.

It's against my personal philosophy to get violent against anyone not actively violent against me, arguments are fine

Be your own free thinking individual. Half the calls to violence on this board are from shills

Idk, I just care about internet privacy, might move to infinity Chan where VPNs are allowed or the dark net Chan

Something like that. You racist are on borrowed time. Did you forget about the sealed in dic tments?

Attached: 25 000 sealed indictments.png (686x950, 531K)

glowniggers already revealed themselves, an user in 2017 found that this place was hosted on an NSA server too. It will never take away from the fact that niggers smell, trannies suck, jannies suck, faggots get the rope and mossadniggers deserve to step on expensive legos.

Attached: 1541040800334.jpg (774x850, 197K)

Then why are you here? This board is best described as a low functioning autistic person that squeals 99% of the time but the other 1% says some funny or smart shit

It always was new faggot.

Then leave you stupid nigger.

Why the fuck do you care

When I see a leftist being super sure of themselves about something unlikely, the truth is usually the opposite.

Because I don’t like fbi niggers

FBI here.

You guys are alright. Don't go to Trump's re-election ceremony.

>leftist
>rightist

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Attached: 81aa814eb.jpg (500x358, 40K)

It's like having free security when they follow you desu.

Attached: a16.png (462x304, 323K)

i feel like there's safety in numbers here and getting doxed on twitter was inevitable if i kept posting there

Not a whole lot we can do about it. Even 8 chan's fucked these days. We can't let the chilling effect stop us or the kikes win.

Attached: 1557864013056.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

9-1 chan is so this probably is to meh fuck it

Where can I cop that beanie?

>almost
My newfag detector just went off the fucking chart

I post here BECAUSE it's an FBI honeypot

In an evidence locker.

Nice kike flag faggot. Show your true flag now.
See:
Except FBI can arrest you faggot.

fuck it who gives a shit. i know what’s legal and not legal and agent steve can try to bait with fedposts forever, it’s entertaining

>memeflag
>non-political thread
>several replies
I'm almost 100% sure OP is a faggot

Oh no teh ebil ef beh eye iz cumming 4 my boipucci

stop im on no fap

My flag is really none of your business. Maybe you can make an intelligent guess by my thread topic?

Is it really that hard to not post threats? There's freedom of speech here as in you can say your opinion without it getting censored. Only dumb asses that get arrested make actual threats which is stupid on several levels.

The entire internet is an FBI honeypot, Jow Forums is no different. This place is for discussion not planning out crimes or what not.

Don't do anything against the law and don't say stupid shit like, "Imma gunna sh00t up mah skool! LOL!" (this is an example of what NOT to say, FBI,) and you're not going to get a knock.

Christ, I just come here for The Happenings, making fun of Swedes and exchanging karjalanpaisti recipes with others on this Karjalanpaisti Cookery Forum.

This, i can't understand people who incite violence or other illegal acts. They're no different than niggers mentally, not able to comprehend consequences or control their impulses.

Hello newfag. Enjoy your stay.

YES 8=====D

>Except FBI can arrest you faggot.
Arrest for what? Participating in political discourse?

>It's against my personal philosophy to get violent against anyone not actively violent against me, arguments are fine
what if they are being violent against your nation, cultural identity, etc
violence isnt just physical harm

I wonder how many glowies have been redpilled, or are currently in the process of being redpilled.

Attached: M2T1vu1hsvo1_1280.jpg (932x761, 378K)

They are the ones doing the blue pilling. So of course they are red pilled

You can’t stop posting here because your shift isn’t up you government drone

>we didnt do nuffin
ah yes

This is the best FBI honeypot ever!!!!!!!

If possible in some code tell me about this hidden chan on the dark side.
Also fuck Mossod. israel, niggers and spics. Glow nigs too

Got an archive link for that?

If you use a dark web search engine it’s not hard to find

This but I don't give a fuck about the swamp of three letter agency niggers. Fuck them all to Hell