Suppressed technology

What technologies do you think are being hidden from the public? Who do you think might be doing this and why?

Attached: the_p_e_p_e__project_by_vashar23_dbj7ezh-pre.jpg (703x1137, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act
youtu.be/Plo-JUhPlrA
youtu.be/OI_HFnNTfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=a0PwEwLG9No
teslacollection.com/tesla_articles/1919/electrical_experimenter/nikola_tesla/my_inventions_part_five_the_magnifying_transmitter
iccf21.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhirpf8LO4o
wired.com/2011/01/airborne-prions-disease/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26156/is-this-concept-art-of-a-mysterious-space-launch-mothership-a-missing-link-in-area-51s-past
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time travel, intergalactic travel, cold fusion, weather control, heart attack guns

Antimatter weapons.

why is your question phrased like it belongs on a school essay? Stop shitting up the board with arbitrary question garbage

The biggest one I've seen was a pen sized toaster for making one slice of toast by passing the pen over the surface.
Still can't believe they are keeping our perfect picnic toast from us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act

- Renewable energy that isn't profitable (efficient solar panels were put on this list decades ago for 'national security' reasons)
- Propulsion systems that can be used on nuclear missiles or other delivery systems that are so fast there would be no time to react to a decapitation strike
- Optical camouflage and acoustic cloaking because of the nuclear sneak attack factor and also assassinations/other crimes
- This isn't suppressed because it's been independently invented in the civilian sector but there is absolutely the tech to implant subvocalization monitors on politicians and black ops agents to read their thoughts and RFID chips that can release poison if they even think about blowing the whistle

The proof of God

anyone that invest new tech should just form secret societies around it to thwart govt regulations, if need be use the tech to overthrow said govts

Attached: 2d97ef3c3be4ae1119f05c96365b8f41b3cf78e7d2e35b424810f8eecb0a8bc3.jpg (503x718, 131K)

Society without mass consumerism

Probably a lot of stuff having to do with encryption.

Reverse engineering UFO propulsion...

youtu.be/Plo-JUhPlrA

been doing it for a long time...in fact much of it is right in front of our faces but labeled purposely wrong for our school lessons

Attached: 71 TARTARIA The Hidden Truth 34t34t34 YouTube.jpg (862x487, 82K)

youtu.be/OI_HFnNTfyU

we currently live in the age of supression
of digital voices and technologies hidden and held back.....so now they use fake news to keep people from wanting to look or find it

only idiots like Bill Nye are allowed to
distract us with 100% grade A BS
in the hopes he can become a millionaire
while real scientists are buried
and ripped off

Attached: 80 Bill Nye the Science Guy The Planet is on Fucking Fire YouTube.jpg (863x441, 54K)

I can almost guarantee that somewhere there is a massive and working quantum computer being tweeked for who knows what atm.

Attached: IBM-Q-System-One-display-640x353.jpg (640x353, 40K)

Stargates

youtube.com/watch?v=a0PwEwLG9No

What? Almost everything.
Who? Kikes and the US military.

dis

teslacollection.com/tesla_articles/1919/electrical_experimenter/nikola_tesla/my_inventions_part_five_the_magnifying_transmitter

Attached: Volume 22 Page 047.jpg (1676x2264, 597K)

Attached: moraydvd.jpg (675x1200, 119K)

There's a DARPA technology project that can make it so OP isn't a faggot. It will never be released to the public.

Attached: 1521107852204.png (429x459, 28K)

Unironically this, Nikola Tesla got fucked over (and by extention, all of America/humanity) by JP Morgan and Thomas Edison. Tesla's ac current was clearly far superior but JP had the largest copper mines in all of America. Tesla wanted free energy for everyone. Its a shame all the suppressed technology like hydro electeic dams, solar and even some kind of battery you could plug into the earth to charge, that we forcefully shut down, crazy revolutionary things in the early 1900s he wanted to do. Ffs he even built the hydro electric dam at Niagara falls

Ask Trump. He alluded to having some red pills in tech

Elaborate oh Noticer of All Succinct Details

cloning and brain transplant

It's in Arizona underneath the Navajo Indian Reserve. This is also where the government stores a large amount of exotic weapons.

Add on that Nukes for other countries are irrelevant at this point due to the US's defense system that made them irrelevant 25 years ago

Attached: thmoray.jpg (675x1200, 138K)

Cold Fusion is real and verified

not so much the frame of "suppressed" that your asking about

ask yourself what a new energy paradigm would look like , like what coal and oil did only X100-1000

yep and it's been sitting under everyone's noses for 30 years , only a few brave scientists have kept the research alive

iccf21.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhirpf8LO4o

Attached: PP110916CEN.jpg (2475x3150, 865K)

3d replicators
Zero point energy
Catgirls

If the last one exists, let's hope it stays secret

Heres an old /b/ one:
>interdimesional TV.
>I forget what the OP said exactly, but it was something to the effect of being able to time travel from home...
Its inevitable.. thanks Justin Roiland, ya derp.

Attached: 1361292790519.jpg (256x170, 4K)

That explains a lot

an user in a similar thread months ago said they believed the majority of the "black budget" is spent preventing the discovery of advancements in certain fields of study (medical, energy generation, etc) and it made perfect sense. the main reason behind it was that the powers that be (whoever that is) all work together to make sure nobody, no one country, shoots too far ahead of everyone else. it was ahella long post and i wish i'd saved it. but it really did make sense.

why is it stuff like this and stuff in memory hole general makes me look away? It instills annoyance and disgust and is impossible to read. I go back to actually read it when I realize what happend, me looking away. When I go back to force myself to read it, it happens all over again.
Was I brainwashed to avoid certain topics?

>god left proof of himself
>everything god does has a purpose
>god intended for the proof to be used proving his existance
>...
>god is so weak that a mortal government can prevent his will from happening

christ cucks everyone

Its finally after all these decades starting to get some recognition which we can thank DJT and his government for (obama literally didn't care) but molten salt reactors are one technology that truly can revolutionize energy, very little waste, uses a plentiful fuel, smaller modular size, an MSR plant can produce electricity, produce rare space fuels for RTGs, produce rare state of the art cancer treatments and can desalinate water and it cannot meltdown or have any sort of accident associated with traditional PWRs. To mine Thorium for use in MSRs you need to reform the rare earth regulations put in place by democrats to shut off the US's vast 'rare' earth minerals. So all of this from a technology discovered 70 years ago when the US government was retarded enough to want a nuclear plane. This tech will bridge our energy needs until fusion is sorted. If you don't know about the technology I suggest you research it.

Psychic and mental technology are hidden.

wired.com/2011/01/airborne-prions-disease/
prion weapons. lets hope they stay suppressed.

Yes, I think time travel and teleportation as a technology exists.

Yes, stargate is real.

I dunno. Do you have that normie thing where you feel like everyone needs to be talking about something for it to be relevant? Do you take benzodiazepines or alcohol a lot? If you take CNS depressants you can't really get a buzz out of conspiracy stuff. Do you have ADD?

That's patently untrue. The only time I actually enjoy browsing /x/ is the 3-4 times a year where I steal my wife's xanax to help me sleep.

Im usually the one talking about stuff nobody cares about. I dont know what the first drug is but occasionally a drinker, no, autist and long time Jow Forums user and big fan of conspiracies. Sometimes posts I know are relevant and stuff I should read I just cant look at, sorta like the perception filter on doctor who if your familiar with that.

Based and Sorensenpilled

Unironically the key to living forever. The 99% wouldn't be able to function without the notion or death and it would send society plumitting into chaos. Its suppressed for good reason I think...

Thermite paint

>Implying that he hasn't put one of these weapons on his mecha.

laser missiles
jew spray
shekel powered time machine

Well I guess if you like butter on your toast you're just screwed huh?

I know of one that is about to be rolled out to the public. Features of this technology will be kept hidden but will be sold as a convience to the public. I can not say more.

5 13 6

>What technologies do you think are being hidden from the public?
The cure for OP's cock addiction.

>optical camouflage
that really probably exists. I am on board with this.

>been wanting that shit since fucking Predator in the 80s

well yeah, after Keanu Reeves blew up 12 city blocks in Chicago with that shit, of course they suppressed it.

>cold filtered ice brewed malt fission
>the Saturn sling
>liquid tinfoil
>voice paint
>rc mice, pigeons and spiders
>spirit signature cloaking
>time belts
>fake sailboats
>spit clones

DARPA fugitive here AMA

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26156/is-this-concept-art-of-a-mysterious-space-launch-mothership-a-missing-link-in-area-51s-past

Check out this article. Drawings released by Boeing turn out to be exact tracings of Area 51 launching a secret manned spaceplane.

Think about it, why would they be launching manned space missions in secret, in the 1980s? Look up the Gabe Valdez case when they found out that extremely fast zig-zagging "UFOs" in New Mexico doing cattle abductions were 100% of military/government origin because they caught it dumping defective chaff bundles traced to BAE systems out the back.

The National Reconnaissance Office appears to be some kind of front for the vast majority of the black budget in the US. There could be a bunch of rich cunts flying advanced propulsion craft to an offworld civilization hence why the powers that be are turning this place into a zoo because it doesn't matter to them.