Pride:

Why do you guys have a problem with LGBT individuals? We never done anything wrong, we just want to live and you keep killing us. Please just accept us. Pride month exists because of our history with homophobia, heterosexuals never had to deal with the violence and bigotry we had to deal with. Straight pride is not necessary

Attached: 8cdcaf48-c793-4bc3-97a1-175927c1844e.jpg (750x584, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19:23-29&version=DRA;KJV
pedestrian.tv/news/man-charged-after-sydney-gay-club-lube-dispenser-sabotaged-with-acid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, for one thing, you don't accept scatologists into your special group.
I mean, love is love. If I want to take a hot steaming dump on my boyfriend's face and rub it in with my asscheeks, that's between me and him.

Because you fucking faggots used to just want tolerance. Now you want acceptance. Not gonna happen, Bruce.

Have a heart, we just want to exist

you are a mature pain in the ass, the kind of even yourself would find unpleasant, for every NORMAL person
nigger faggot

Attached: CLOUNZ.png (889x889, 193K)

Unironically, it's 2019 and no one gives a shit if you're gay or lgbt or whatever. Homophobia does not exist in any meaningful capacity in any first world nation. You're treated the same as everyone else but also expect to be lauded as some kind of hero for surviving your own perceived discrimination. Go fuck dudes in Saudi Arabia and then you'll deserve a parade you gay cunt.

>Why do you guys have a problem with LGBT individuals?

We don't. But you insist we do so you can exploit victimhood status.

>We never done anything wrong, we just want to live and you keep killing us.

There are entire fucking parades of faggots running around, they look dead to me. Again, this is victim-playing.

>Please just accept us

Who the fuck do you even accept?

> Pride month exists because of our history with homophobia, heterosexuals never had to deal with the violence and bigotry we had to deal with. Straight pride is not necessary

So people who don't have gay sex have also never experienced any kind of shitty behavior from their fellow human being? People get murdered, for everything, all the time. Do you know what the number #1 motive listed for homicides and suicides listed by the FBI is?

Divorce. Divorcing couples, cheating couples, end up killing each other and themselves far. far more than any violence towards gay people. Who are too much of a minority to even register that high of a body count in the first place. They die from STDs they give each other far more than any violence done against them.

I'm tired of gays playing victim just to excuse whatever shitty abnormal behavior they're trying to get away with.

Attached: 1339960187407.png (350x350, 68K)

I hate vanity and ego.

Attached: motherfuckers.gif (210x373, 2M)

So you backpedal when you're on your heels to "I just want to exist" when your OP was "Please just accept us." Next it's "We just want to teach your children that being a faggot is ok." Or how about "Bake us a cake you bigot!"

A slow death from HIV and being thrown out in the desert for the coyotes to eat is too good for you.

You never been killed or kicked out or disowned all because you loved the wrong gender or believe your the opposite one. So shut the fuck you up ignorant twat

Not all of us want to brainwash your kids we just want to end the cycle of hate

Because your entire identity is nothing but your fetishes. You never build anything. You only tear down and destroy and whine about being victims when in reality, no one gives a shit any more. But thats not good enough. Unless theres a flamboyantly fabulous faggot running around in every video game, every sporting event, every restaurant, and on every street corner, you're being "oppressed" some how. You're worse than the god damn furries at this point.

Attached: pallas cat mad.jpg (880x880, 246K)

>Homophobia does not exist in any meaningful capacity in any first world nation.

I treat them like lepers, honestly. I don't berate them or physically attack them, I just treat them as invalid. No association, no tolerance for them in my life.

Genesis 19:23-29
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19:23-29&version=DRA;KJV

Attached: saint michael.jpg (1070x1600, 279K)

>We just want to end the cycle of hate

Then quit being a faggot.

Sticks and stones, we just want tolerance and acceptance its you who are the monsters

the same can be said about niggers
lbgt fags are literally niggers
OP is from SA
OP is a faggot
OP is a nigger faggot

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

Leviticus 20:13

and you intend to do so by annoying everybody else
well good fucking riddance faggot

Fags rape kids

Im crying, you monsters are worse than the devil. You can never accept us, all i want is us to be treated as equals but i see you are too ignorant to do that

>you who are the monsters
>lowest number of the population at large
>highest rate of STDs and spreading STDs
>same sex couples have the highest rate of child abuse (adopted) of any other demographic
>gets an entire day and multiple parades thrown in their honor every year which blocks traffic and makes everyone else miserable because they can't use normal routes to get to work that day (my city especially)
>produces nothing that benefits society, no children, no future, etc
>"You are the monsters"
Yeah, ok faggot.

Attached: gay marriage.gif (475x787, 3.66M)

No you don't, if you did, you wouldn't have been such obnoxious faggots about it, especially with forcing it down everyone's throats and on Children. And then people wonder why we burned witches...

Pride is a sin.

>want tolerance and acceptance
so you admit being a bigot demanding something you refuse to life up to by yourself
alrightythen faggot

Fuck off faggot. Gays have been getting preferential treatment for years now. When was the last time a faggot got killed specifically for being a faggot? Matthew shephard?

>Never done anything wrong
>Spread AIDS
Yeah fuck you

We would accept you but Pride events make us hate you . 10 year olds twerking for pedos it makes me fucking sick. Sorry for thr US comment guys but I know a lot feel like I do. It is literally my main issue. Even netflix has a show where they are justifying trans LGBT shit to kids. Its fucking aggravating and quite honestly if I was a father and my kid was told its ok to cut off his cock and suck dick when he was only 6 years old, I would probably kill the person doing it. Keep pushing and there will be consequences it is simple as that. Btw my best friend in the world is a trans and she (he) fucking hates you all more than me. She finds this shit absolutely disgusting. Ironic as it is.

Attached: 1560027821487m.jpg (820x1024, 107K)

>I want to exist
>I want tolerance
>I want acceptance
>I will ruin your life if you don't accept me
>I will ruin your life if you openly denounce my lifestyle
>I will get the state to take your children away if you tell them being a faggot is ok

The slippery slope is real. The truth is you're at step one. Your right to exist is based completely on our generosity.

Let's pretend for a moment that being a faggot is something you're born with. If that is the case, we should soon be able to screen for it. No one outside of a small virtue signaling group wants a faggot child. Everyone knows a child needs a male and female figure in their lives which, all things being equal, is better than two faggots raising a kid. That being the case, when the propensity for faggotry is discovered prenatally, those children will be aborted. Think of it, the very procedure leftists and liberals fought for will be the elimination of their poster group that they champion. 99% of downs syndrome babies are aborted. I will live to see the day when 100% of faggots are aborted so this circus can end.

>all i want is us to be treated as equals
See there's your problem

One of you tried to rape me in a bathroom

You're too ignorant to know you're an abomination.

Good, you'll die of AIDS anyway, so it'll work out for us in the end

Attached: 1560040356741.jpg (737x815, 86K)

>worse than the devil
not yet but we'll get there the more you keep pushing your gay ass shit in my face

Attached: daniwxe-c30beec3-ceef-4ba1-b0ab-bee0776722ff.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>Gets actual advice
>Cries
Shocker

you are influenced by and are a subject of Satan like everyone else... The difference between you and me is I reject Satan, while you embrace him and do his dirty work. You still have a chance though, go and confess your sins so you may live in communion with GOD, the one who created you and the ones you love.

Attached: 4naswvbqubg21.jpg (785x1200, 169K)

I myself do not welcome the globohomo superstate.

slide thread, saged

homosexuals are predisposed to pedophilia.

don't push your mental illness on us.

96% of all child molesters are male.
1/3 molestation victims is a boy
1-3% of the us population is homosexual
1-3% of the us population commits 1/3rd of child molestation.
what that means is that best case scenario 55% of child molesters are homosexuals.

Attached: 1283u178421.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Neither have you

Next month: Drug Abuse Pride
WOOO, get hyped, RESIST BIGGOTS
End TOXIC FAMILILITY.

They're ikky

>we just want to live
clearly not since you don’t even try to reproduce (thank god)

You're implying they're not, at least partially at fault, which is false, they do this willingly and knowingly, which makes it infinitely worse

This. I'm sick of seeing all this pro-faggot degenerate bullshit being specifically targeted at kids. Guarantee that child drag queen was fucking molested like every other faggot.

I'm not implying that... One has to CHOOSE to sin, that's what makes it a mortal sin, I should have been clearer I suppose.

>We never done anything wrong
Oh no no no

Attached: 1533312142933.jpg (763x639, 28K)

All open LGBT activities directly and negatively impact society by weakening the most basic and vital part of a nation: the family. A healthy family unit is vital to building strong communal ties and social cohesion. Open LGBT activity weakens the familial unit by encouraging people to stray from it, abandoning the idea of raising families altogether, and indulge in their sick fetishes.

Attached: 72C47B65-D2FE-4C94-8336-CCF1451EF178.png (700x906, 262K)

Then why do you have a problem with white pride.
See:

I'm cool with gau people. But that trans shit is just wrong and unnatural. It isnt possible for me to understand it.

>You never been killed or kicked out or disowned all because you loved the wrong gender or believe your the opposite one.

You don't know me and again, you assume only homosexuals encounter problems.

I've been kicked out of my living situation before because the male I was living with dated a single mother and she wanted to have a place for her kid instead. Mutiple times. Someone else having sex, the male and the single mother -- lead to me being homeless.

I've never personally heard of anyone in the past like 30 years getting kicked out for being gay. In fact normies are so accepting of gay people they're inviting them in and feel scared to piss them off at all.

Stop victim playing.

I think you're not even gay and just trolling for bait.

Since you have become irrelevant you try to make yourselves relevant again by harassing bakeries nonstop.

Based

I was told they have lube dispensors in the toilets at fag nightclubs
I realise now why fags were burnt at the stake

Attached: 1560907766960.jpg (474x295, 19K)

He is but it's fun to rip on faggots so everyone wins here.

>We would accept you but Pride events make us hate you . 10 year olds twerking for pedos it makes me fucking sick. Sorry for thr US comment guys but I know a lot feel like I do. It is literally my main issue.

This is the issue too. I've spent a good chunk of my early 20s arguing with Christians that gays were NOT pedophiles....

Then gays keep bringing kids into these stuff. Insisting on bringing in the kids. LEADING with the kids. If they wanted these evil, mean Christians to stop calling them pedophiles, wouldn't distancing themselves from kids be the right thing to do? Just to show them that's not what they're about. No. They go in the opposite direction, in some ways thinking they're trolling their opposition, but only proving their opposition is correct in their assumptions about them.

I still support legal gay marriage and still support gay "rights" as a far being protected from violence like any other human being, but it's getting hard to publicly support that with them acting the way they do and me feeling like I'm supporting pedophilia by arguing in their favor.

>Christians that gays were NOT pedophiles
Are you enlightened by your own intelligence?
t. Fedora

And yet, try as you might, I will never not hate you. Kys degenerate faggot

Attached: D1E34012-A963-4D00-8026-82888D85320D.jpg (591x521, 38K)

You fags should have seperate bathrooms of this kind.

Attached: tranny gas chamber.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

You have equality. You don't get special treatment. You're not special. Shut the fuck up and live your life.

you wanted tolerance here in the US, we gave it. we tolerated you, now you want to make being gay normal. it is not normal, it will never be normal. being gay is an aberration from the natural order of your body. a penis was designed explicitly for a vagina not another mans anus.

so, the bad news is that you are a sinner for being gay, the good news is that so are the rest of us.

where you REALLY fucked up is having pride in your sin and where you get our anger is forcing us to participate in that charade, pitting us against God. not going to happen faggot, love you but being gay is a sin and an abomination

Did you even read the post?

>OOH LOOK AT ME IM GAY
Stop dividing white people you human cancer.

JUST.
LIKE.
US.
pedestrian.tv/news/man-charged-after-sydney-gay-club-lube-dispenser-sabotaged-with-acid/

Attached: 1560546455162.jpg (720x604, 222K)

because your end game is pedophilia acceptance. which is never going to happen

I used to not care, as it is forced more on my eyes I begin to hate it.

Pride month exists only so big corporations can profit off of your community

Yeah
You are a soiboy faggot who argues with Christians about how amazing fags are and how backwards they are

this

because they are forcing you from tolerating a sin to being a participant

Fucking great post.

I WILL answer the call.

Attached: 88CFD5DC1BB540FD95B52092EA51626B.png (500x555, 52K)