Possible Coup in Honduras

If you thought that illegal immigration to the US was bad enough just wait until Honduras gets turned on its head.

Attached: D9d6wYGW4AAeYZn.jpg (1040x780, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntonioChavezSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel BTFO

The twitter account @notibomba seems to have some pretty good on the ground reporting.

Attached: Capture.png (613x475, 335K)

Depends. If it's a marxist coup then immigration will be reduced as people have more opportunities at home

Even if that was true those police would take years to implement and its not like people need much of an incentive to go to "El Norte"

I can translate the tweets but Im curious if there is anyone nearby who could provide some more information in the situation. It seems like it has yet to be picked up by the american media.

Attached: D9d7LDFXYAAoINR.jpg_large.jpg (719x774, 31K)

Considering how bad living in this region is nowadays, even just the smallest things will reduce it immensely
Leaving your family isn't easy

Seems like the president already abandoned ship to go to "El Norte"

Attached: Capture.png (682x676, 489K)

Seems like protests are happening all over the country

Attached: Capture.png (754x794, 598K)

I'd just hold my judgement on any possible changes for now
Nothing will happen until the military gets involved

>If you thought that illegal immigration to the US was bad enough just wait until Honduras gets turned on its head.

This coup was organized to STOP the flow of illegals.

QRD please?

Im sure massive political instability will encourage people to stay where they are.

Stopping the flow of illegals for good would imply affecting US rulers' interests VERY negatively
Hondurans got fed up with the incompetence of the current president and are protesting by stopping the country entirely
Also some clusterfuck with the police, apparently they're in a rebellion but the people don't trust them

If we speed up the coup, then we could send the fuckers back and they won't come crawling past the border again.

Memeology101 seems to be in country. I'm not enough of a fucking cunt to use Twitter, so check his shit for yourself.

Thats where I heard about it first.

Implying they will ever be sent back.

>Im sure massive political instability will encourage people to stay where they are.

*sighs* It is the instability that Trump is going to end. MAGA is bringing good ole fashion capitalist prosperity, rule of law and freedom to these poor savages.

Ha. What a small world. I'm listening to Hard Bastard and someone sent an uncensored superchat saying shit was going down and he read it while broadcasting.

sure. and if Honduras becomes more of a shithole and fucks up south America more, you really need to think if the coup was kicked off by glowing niggers

>twitter.com/AntonioChavezSN

Attached: opera_HddaygoSs5.png (591x771, 610K)

This chaos directly stems from those masses of migrants passing through this country.

The opposition who would probably take power if the president is overthrown is to his left politically.

Guys it all over the bus drivers have taken the side of the protesters.

Attached: Capture.png (343x458, 138K)

Find it interesting how even our local media haven't reported on it

Honduras is a shit hole that exists solely to prop up industries here in the US. And that includes narcotrafficing and bananas.

This happened back in 09 too. Only then, it was because zelaya was getting too cozy with Hugo Chavez and so they kicked him out. But only after the dick tried running for president a second time and you can't do that down there.

This time? Who the fuck knows. Protestors closed the airport a couple weeks back.

Any of my fellow divers on the bay islands in here?

Here comes the tear gas.

Attached: Capture.png (351x571, 138K)

When has any central/south American country's residents ever trusted the police?

This is one step further, though. They don't even trust the "sublevated" ones this time

That's a bad sign, Guatenigger fren.

Nice diabetass you got there. Bring er up.

Why? Do you think they will every be better off in their home countries than in the US? The only way to deport them is with force.

So Jow Forums is lamenting the possible coup to overthrow the regime Clinton and friends helped install via a coup? Hmmm

Attached: 1531699395525.jpg (368x537, 76K)

Attached: 1551531540287.png (1053x789, 798K)

The gap between when the government is overthrown and when the new government (that probably wont be any better) will result in more people making the trip north.

wow thats like 9 tires...

Attached: -1527724592405.jpg (680x661, 62K)

How long before he claims Honduras is an Iranian ally.

based. accelerate it

Correction: I've found a few articles on it by one newspaper. They're hard to find amongst the slew of our own electoral notices and protests.
Odd how the other one of the big ones has ignored it so far.
It's just hopelessness. The president holds a pittance of power compared to the military. Unless there's an actual civil war, not much will change.

hey that town doesn't look so bad and the people are modestly dressed, why they protesting again?

Attached: 1535063026468.jpg (950x622, 141K)

What's the run down on your neighbor SA? Is it a semi functional country?

"we have irrefutable evidence of hamas activity in the country" ~ John "The Oil Diddler" Bolton

Attached: iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg (1440x720, 798K)

oh no no no no it's maduro all over again.

Attached: 1560133618996.jpg (1080x964, 207K)

>tripfagging