Weird how the Satan is supposed to be the bad guy but its Christianity that has all the child molesters

Weird how the Satan is supposed to be the bad guy but its Christianity that has all the child molesters.

Really...makes one think.

Attached: Hail-Satan.jpg (618x412, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-sexual-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its Islam that has all the child molesters but thanks for playing.

*laughs at you in Catholic church

Satan just wanted to give people knowledge. Look up the total kill count of god vs satan.

I was thinking about Bible stories the other day and honestly satan comes across as the good guy. What did he do so wrong? It’s god going ape shit and killing babies and shit. It’s all a load anyway whatever.

Attached: 1560616554425.jpg (1072x1186, 126K)

What stories were you thinking about? Can you explain where Satan seems like the good guy?

satan is fucking gay desu

catholic not christian idiot

That "church" has been housing false Christians seeking power since Roman times.
We need a new Church or a new Inquisition. One just as brutal as the last.

satan good guy ? it's a tranny

He just doesn’t come across as a mad killer like god does.

This image is the funniest thing I have seen in a while, then I just get angry as the demon wants to corrupt all of our children.

*sniggers in arranged childbriding and accepted thighing

Same with Aliester Crowley, the most wicked man EVER who just let some sherpas and pompous fags die to prove a point. Spoiler alert he was right.

Laughs at you in Bacha Bazi boy

Indeed, Abrahamic God isn't real. It's just a product of human beings who couldn't explain the reason behind 2+2=4, so they made God to explain it for them.
See:

Funny how I see pictures of adults with Jesus but Satan has children.

Is that a Democrat thing?

>He thinks the Catholic Church isn't satanic
Uhh.

This is pure Satanism, their parents are literally delivering their children to be raped by these monsters. And no one is doing anything to stop it.

The Catholic Church is forever under attack/infiltration attempts by Satan because we are the only actual threat to Satan. Other denominations are already doing the devil's bidding as it is so why would he attack them?

I haven't read the old testament so I'm looking for a more specific answer, if you wouldn't mind.

Abrahamic religion is all thinly veiled crypto-satanism. The laity are suckers and the clergy and rabbis and mullahs are all Satanic child fuckers.

>"Yo God, who are these retarded mud people you created? And why do we have to give a shit about them all of a sudden? Oh sick, they're reproducing via incest, God, what the fuck are we doing here?"

He made some valid points.

Attached: satan-lucifer.jpg (1200x1361, 290K)

read the logical fallicies pic above.

Why does 2 + 2 = 4?

Can somebody give this the “and then for no reason at all Hitler” treatment?

A shitty larp by a shitty boi who wasn't accepted in to LORD of Darkness class because he is a massive faggot

Kindly explain why 2+2=4 please since we apperantly know now.

Ha, that's my local Library.

You'd be better off telling me where to go so I can just read the section.

i've come to the conclusion that humanity is depraved regardless of creed and commits atrocities against itself

> how can we be redeemed
that part is up to you

CAUSE GAWD TOLD US! NOW REPENT OR BURN YOU NIHILISTIC CUNTS!

>hurr you the molester!
>durr no U
Has is ever occurred to either of you retards that it could be both?

There's enough to go around
houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-sexual-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php

Now I know you aren't to be taken seriously although I did have a strong suspicion beforehand.

enjoy hell, faggot

>Really...makes one think.

Don't hurt yourself. It's like a 400 pounder entering a marathon. Best to ease into it couch potato.

I think it's apples to oranges. Catholicism has an undeniable problem with kid diddling but child molestation in Islam seems specific to certain countries, Afghanistan for example.

all i see is a medal of honor in that logo.

Attached: 01-05-18-MedalOfHonor02_A0A18FAB-44E1-45FC-83ED2B094B6C8D96_a2bfce28-dae9-459f-993c46f73d3587e2.jpg (665x946, 113K)

The church might have the problem but frankly the church in many cases, seemingly including the papacy, is hardly even Catholic.

Life is already hell.

for some

I'd rather go to hell than Canada. At least hell will have interesting people.

Based Catholic Brother.

Just go to joy of satan and see how much of a nice guy he is

Attached: Satanisgod.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Pedophiles inflitrate Those positions because they offer easy access to children and come with trust to have the children left unsupervised at certain times. NOONE ever thinks their pastor is molesting their kids until they notice odd behavior from the child. Sad really. I'd support burning Pedophile pastors at the stake unironically.

Attached: Beardcutter.jpg (300x168, 15K)

>Said the disgusting thousand-eyed, concentric circle beast with wings, teeth, and God literally knows what else stuffed together
Pot, meet kettle. Not to mention angels are the little shits doing all of Gods dirty work, some pencil pusher getting angry over questionable actions is silly

satanists have infiltrated Christianity, along with the government

We should sue the state to allow us to pace esoteric Hitlerist statues

Attached: 1558042959531.jpg (869x1024, 175K)

Hail Satan

clown world we're living in where people questioning the other side and praising Satan openly.

If in hell, satan tortures sinners - then he is doing God’s will and thus is a good guy.

If in hell, satan celebrates sinners, then hell is a paradise too (for sinners).

You are the original protestants. If Satan fears any denomination, it's the old orthodox one.

Fuck dude. Just give it a rest. I'm a fucking atheist and I know that you're a total asshole.

Catholicism is not Christianity. Muslim Jews and Catholics take the cake when it comes to pedos

Yeah, it's not like the pedophile stigma were created by christians or something.

Also,
>falling to the anti-catholic propaganda

Good lord, have mercy on this sheep.

Let's see how you enjoy Lucifer's world then once you die. Anton LaVey's daughter said that Anton experienced terror right before he died and she also said that he was saying the words "This is wrong, this is all wrong..."

Satanism infiltrated Christianity

Post proof faggot

what if, the mean angry vengeful god of the Jewish Torah (Old Testament) is satan??
And the nice, forgiving God of the New Testament (Christian bible) is the only God god, and we've had jewish tricks played on us since Nicea

Satan fears Islam that's why it's always under attack.

read the alta vendita, where it discusses corrupting the seminaries. read the many encyclicals written by multiple popes warning of the freemasonic infiltration. read about the lavender mafia.

there has been a luciferian infiltration of the church. it has been the last to have been subverted, and for so long fought commies and masons and kabbalist fake jews.

satan is having his hour, but Christ will soon have his day. Jesus is coming soon.

Fuck you, Satan wants to destroy man because he is jealous.

God created Satan out of fire, he is a jinn. God then created man out of clay. God ordered all the jinn and Angels to bow to His creation but Satan/Lucifer/iblis refused. Satan felt superior because he's of fire and man is of clay. Since the Satan mission is to lead man astray. Satan will burn in hell with the rest of the evil doers.

More have died at the hands of Satan. God doesn't want wars. He wants submission and to treat each other well. Satan is the deceiver and the corrupter.

i am against muslim doctrines and wish muslims would come to Christ, but yes muslims have indeed wiped away gnpstic and satanic sects. the assassins, the yazidi.

frankly i wish Christians and muslims would join in destroying satanism.

Read the Quran. Bible is incorrect about Satan. He wasn't an angel he is a jinn.

Wow you're so smart you know God isn't real. You must be all knowing.

Religion isn't satanic. People are satanic. Learn to separate the two.

The child molesters aren't Christians they're luciferian pedo's that hide behind religion. Thanks for trying.

orthodox are the first protestants
they all formed nation churches

Satanism is like paganism for people that can't let go of the stories from the old testament they heard as a kid. Just worship Prometheus or something, btw the eagle sent to eat his liver would be more like Satan than he is, and Hercules comes around and kills it in the Roman version.

Forgot pic

Attached: prometheus.jpg (304x465, 39K)

While satanist are literally diddling and eating children across the planet
>really makes one think
Yes. That OP, is a faggot
Not politics
Sage this slide thread

Attached: 1474702781911.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Or demons wearing sheep skin. There is a such thing as fake christians. Moron.

You're completely new to this. The world and even Christianity (like the Catholic Church) is owned by the devil. It's all the devil's show.

>implies satanist don’t molest kids
>post satanic tranny goat with kids at his lap
Retard, all the satanists infiltrated Christian power positions. Satanists are the ones running the churches and molesting kids.

There use to be a shitload of reports on you satanic dogs before (((certain))) people were desperate to disprove this during the satanic panic. Now it just goes unreported and happens almost freely

Good job Jow Forums! You are retarded in understanding basic theology.

Muslims love Christ and Christians, says so in the Quran. Quran corrected the satanic corruption of the Bible. Jesus isn't the son of God, that's a pagan belief. Satan isn't a fallen angel, if an angel should fall then God isn't perfect. That's a major satanic corruption that is meant to undermine God. The Bible has stories of prophets being drunkards, adulterers etc. Prophets are pure. Jesus never died on the cross but was lifted to heaven and is to return as the Messiah. You don't need to embrace Islam but you have to accept the Quran as the final word of God. Jesus was a Muslim like every prophet ever. The world Muslim means one who submits to the will of God.

This is what we call the clown world. Embrace good as bad and bad as good, so murdering ms13 gang bangers and child drag queens = good. Honor and family = bad. Get the fuck out.

i still hold to the nicene creed. still though you are noble hearted and are against the pomps of the devil, God bless you bro,

>What did he do so wrong?

He challenged God for his sovereignty over Earth, the angels, and humanity. HE wanted to be God. He slandered God's reputation by accusing God of being a liar and hiding something from them. He lied.

That's the original sins of him. It was Satan's idea for the angels to commit beastiality by becoming human and having sex with women. God had to destroy those abominable hybrids those demons called "kids." It was Satan's idea for pedophilia and homosexuality and God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. It was Satan's idea for humans to child sacrifice their own children to himself through Moloch, Ashtoreth, Tammuz and other false gods. It was Satan's idea to kill every child of 2 years and under when Jesus was born to kill Jesus. Then it was Satan's idea to brutally torture Jesus slowly and painfully when he could have just hung him or decapitated him.

Basically, he is a sick, disgusting, and abominable creature beyond any moral depravity we could ever know. He thought all these things out ahead of time. He did nothing of this sort out of compulsion nor accident. He regrets nothing because to regret would mean to admit he was wrong. Satan will not admit he was wrong to the end.

>but its Catholicism that has all the child molesters.
Fixed that for you

The worst thing that can happen to someone who is living wrong is for people to enable them.

What the fuck kind of low iq thread is this? JIDF, FBI, CIA, or whoever the fuck, you really need to hire better shitposters

Off yourself if you think that low of you and everyone else around you. Back up your words.

>other denominations are already doing his bidding
>molesting children, torturing and genociding innocent people since the inception of your denomination somehow doesn’t count as “doing satans bidding”

All denominational Christians should be gassed. What else comes in denominations, hm?

Maybe taoism or something isn't. Jew-based desert religions are all blatantly satanic and you're a sucker if you can't figure this out.