Call me radical but I don't believe insulin should cost money

Call me radical but I don't believe insulin should cost money

health should (and is in the developed part of the world) be a basic human right.

Attached: TfgEAEy.jpg (700x690, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pharmaceutical_companies_by_country
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/278956.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>health should (and is in the developed part of the world) be a basic human right.
why

Also, why should I have to provide that "right" to you by force?

Kek

I'm on medication for a autoimmune disease and just got new insurance.

A months supply of this medication is 4000$. Each 50mg pen is 1000$. Someone explain to me how this is possible?

Stop eating MSG and Sugar and exercise.
Also, learn bio-chem (really not that hard) and make it yourself.
I mean, seriously, if you need it, shouldn't the first lesson be how to get it?

No, you're right, you should be dead for having AIDS.

It is not your right to demand the labor of a doctor, chemist, or taxpayer.

You're not a doctor idiot, you're not providing anything besides taxes.
>muh taxes is theft
kys

What med

I agree, but only for childless chemically- AND physically-sterilized individuals.

Its not AIDS. I don't understand how this medication is this much. Even the cost of producing this medication cannot be that high.

Its shocking how th patent laws work with medication for one. Also the regulatory bodies will strike down smaller companies from producing an alternative by proving the drug to be both safe and effective, the effective aspect sometimes taking years if not decades to prove. If the only FDA only mandated a drug be safe, the amount of new drugs on the market that have similar chemical make ups to your specific drug would dramatically increase.

Blame the FDA, and to a lesser extant, blame drug companies for knowingly utilizing this dumb system to this advantage.

The thing about drug prices is, if America became a less capitalist system, then prices for Canadians and Europeans (and everyone) would go up, because America currently subsidizes the entire world's medical costs.

America has more Pharma and biotech companies than the rest of the world combined. You weak losers need American capitalism to prop up your socialized systems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pharmaceutical_companies_by_country

l e a f

Sage. OP was made by a bot.

or make it legal to import drugs. This would solve this problem overnight.

Attached: ((())).jpg (1025x792, 206K)

>Insulin is your problem, not ours.
>Buy a $25.00 bottle of it at Wal-Mart.
>Stop eating sugar asshat.

Fuck off

Reverse the numbers and we could draw similar conclusions when comparing grocery prices. The difference is made up somewhere.

I don't know. Food and water are even more essential to human life than medical care, we still charge money for those. In the example you gave, they still charge money for insulin. Just less.

It feels bad. You would think with the technology we have and the generally low cost of producing drugs that prices wouldn't be that high.

Good. It’s should be $120,000. You fat fucks all need to kick the bucket already.

fat people should suffer

i dont believe it, post the in store prices, no sales, no loss leaders

Then we wouldn't have the high wage jobs and technology for future development. Joking, the CEO needs another mansion on the water

Is there a single thread in the cat that isn't a shill thread tonight?
/sage

Its literally the regulatory costs. The FDA rakes in millions on a single drug being tested. Like I said, the process sometimes takes decades. The cost of production and R&D are relatively low, but dealing with Uncle Sam is a goddamn nightmare for Pharmaceutical companies, even the larger ones.

type 2 diabetes is the fat people one and it isn't treated with insulin you stupid ape

Call me radical but I don't believe food should cost money
Food should (and is in the developed part of the world) be a basic human right.

You can’t have a right to a service that has to be provided by someone else

if we practiced eugenics we wouldn't have either of them and we could solve a lot of problems in a generation or two

>health
>a basic human right
but niggers are not human, spics are not human, and communists are not human

Uncle Sam graces them with patent laws, so Uncle Sam at the end of the day does more good for them than the people.

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>Its not AIDS. I don't understand how this medication is this much. Even the cost of producing this medication cannot be that high.
I got a perscription recently for clobetasol. Its a topical steroid for skin disorders. A 1 week supply of cream and shampoo was like >$700 retail pricing before insurance. The fucking kikes.

This guy isn't wrong tho. Just eat a keto diet fatties, you cant LITERALLY put Ranch dressing on everything you eat, you wont be hungry, and still lose weight... STOP BEING FAT

honestly I'm surprised civil war hasn't broken out over healthcare at this point. the powers that be are not interested in fixing it and it's killing people every day.

Truth.

Same goes for education btw.

>what is type 1
bunch of fucking brainlets in this thread and anyone who thinks the pharmaceutical industrial complex isnt pocketing hand over fist for treating the symptom and not the cause is a FUCKING IDIOT

go look back and look at how many holistic practioners who were treating cancer committed (((suicide)))

all you stupid faggots thinking the medical system in this country is anything less than a fucking scam should get killed along with the commies. while youre at it touch up on your research about how JP Morgan jewed Nikolai Tesla out of money because he knew how to make electricity for everyone at virtually no price.

you cuck fucking morons need to be fucking shot in the fucking skull. this country is DEAD no one is coming to save us and the world is ran by literal fucking demons. fuck off and die brainlets

The drug I am taking is one of the oldest effective drugs for my condition. If it truly were all regulatory costs, then it would have been paid by now considering the drug costs as much as an average person makes a year.

America could learn from Japan’s system. It’s not free, but it is affordable.

our Zionist overlords would not like that at all

I should have a right to not have insufferable faggots like you on my planet.
So get on it.

>why should my tax money go to fund other people's desire for a wall when i'm a pro open border faggot
individualism mindset is worse than communism

we should practice eugenics on people like you and your entire fucking bloodline for being sub 80 iq niggers you fucking kike

Top tier health care should be provided absolutely free at the point of use to all people provided they agree to one stipulation. Genetically inferior specimens must consent to sterilisation to receive the free services.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 Diabetes Treatment Humalog® (insulin lispro injection).png (504x48, 8K)

There are many topical steroids that are extremely cheap, your dr is just retarded

$12,000 or $1,200, its still extremely expensive.
for a piece of plastic that costs $4 and insulin thats like $20.
the absolute state of greed we live in

I have bad psoriasis and have been through the topical ringaround before. Some of the steroid creams work really well, but they're definitely not a long term solution. Sucks that even the topical drugs are fucking expensive.

kewl

I mean the cream was $10 after insurance but the pricing is still retarded. Also its a lot stronger than shit like hydrocortizone.

How much does insulin cost the Canadian government to provide for?

"Cost of production and R&D is relatively low"
As a natural products chemist I can assured you R&D is not cheap. It literally costs billions to take a drug lead through clinical trials.

Normal person: Why does it cost so much and how are they able to charge so much?

Mental retard: EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE

UV bro. get in the sun and burn that shit. i had bad bleeding from the fucking ears acid burn psoriasis from 12 to 20 or so.

also watch your diet. cut out grains and sugars

i have the same problem, did anything work for you? Not really interested in immunosupressants since i dont want to eat pills which basically give me aids

Attached: IMG_20190619_2116117.jpg (3996x2664, 3.22M)

I'm right wing on account of social matters, but this book will bring you to the center on economic matters.

I'm an unironic centrist Eisenhower "Operation Wetback" Republican.

Attached: 448274008576.jpg (331x499, 49K)

>Thinking humalog is $12k

Nigga, I take that shit and its nowhere near that expensive. The reason you pay so much is because its not actually insulin. Its an insulin analog. Basically, its supposed to keep your sugar more stable than human insulin does (I don't believe it but I'm not going to risk my life on that unless a few other people do it first).

If you're broke and have no alternative, you can buy human insulin at Walmart for $20 a vial with no script.

Joe Rogan was just talking about how one of his friends had bad psoriasis and he fixed his gut flora and it went away. It is an autoimmune disease after all so it makes sense. You're not really deficient in magic skin cream, you've got something fucked up in your body, or at least that's how my simpleton mind sees it.

If you want to make it for everyone with your own resources, I am sure you are free to do so. I don't think we should prop up genetic defectives.

The reason it cost so much is NOT due to free market forces. This is the result of government enforced monopolies.

>Call me radical but I don't believe insulin should cost money

>Invest millions in machines
>FDA up your ass all day
>Have to hire competent people to run machines because it's dealing with some harsh dangerous chemicals all the time, none of them cheap, all of them dangerous
>People that had to graduate college, a lot of them doctors and chemical engineers, working to make medicine in a factory, dressed up in bunny suits all day long, some of them working in special lighting conditions that would make you dizzy
>All the material costs money to produce said medicine, have to deal with logistics of transportation as all of it requires special transport permits and notifying authorities
>Meanwhile, some dumbfuck thinks insulin shouldn't cost money

How about you just make it yourself?

You know what? I don't think you should make money, you should just work for me for nothing.

Attached: 1623010020111.png (500x470, 20K)

kek. suck that giant fucking plutocratic cock some more you fucking kike and tell me more about how we supposedly dont have the ability to cure all these diseases by now when nanotechnology is already here and elon musk has likely already created devices that interface with the human fucking brain yet supposedly we cant fix autoimmune diseases?

fuck you idiot

>health should (and is in the developed part of the world) be a basic human right.
>health

Take it up with God

yes, and their promotion of it for this use is controversial.
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/278956.php
it's not very effective. its primary use is for type 1. obviously the people who make them are going to promote them to as wide an audience as possible, they're essentially salesmen.

All the (((healthcare industries)))'s problems are caused by overregulation and and lobbying.

Free up the market and break up the government-sanctioned monopolies, and it would be a much better environment for consumers.

Competition, not regulation, lowers prices.

Where is that creepy little kike when you need him.

>Everything I like is a human right
>Everything I hate should be banned
Fuck off megalomaniac faggot

Of course they're fucking salesmen. They need to sell product. They're a business. What kind of fucking retard are you?

Attached: 1543949605887.jpg (320x297, 28K)

>based jew

Attached: 1526248619786.jpg (576x576, 99K)

The Sun works miracles as my entire head and face is covered, but unfortunately it doesn't help the skin on my lower body, nuts, ass, and in my ears. I also have a UV light that doesn't work to well.

In regards to my diet, I've been eating alot better this past year but it only gets worse. Thinking I may develop arthritis soon.

As the user mentioned above, sunlight works great. Steroid creams are fantastic, but you have to be careful with them because they'll fuck you up with prolonged use.

In regards to immunosuppressants, Ive tried Otezla(pill) and Enbrel(injection), currently on Enbrel. The side effects are worse on Otezla, although it wasn't too bad. I would get very minor stomach aches and headaches for around 20-30 minutes after ingestion. Enbrel is alot better, the only side effect I get is minor fatigue. Havn't gotten sick or an infection on either of them. As I work out daily I thought my gains would take a hit after taking it but fortunately I'm in good health.

how could you miss my point any harder?

>doctors should treat me for free
>pharmacies should fulfill my prescriptions for 0 wages
>who cares about the staff of pharma companies getting paid?
in other words, you want slavery

>implying everything you just mentioned cant be done much more simply with a CURE rather than treating the fucking SYMPTOM
go suck some more jewish cock you fucking good goy and forget about the countless people who end up suicided when they threaten the pharmaceutical market place with cures

the people who run this country are not in the business of helping humans kike. they are in the business of promoting suffering.

oxycontin and the opiate epidemic point and case now get the fuck out of here child. go guard some more poppy fields while youre at and make israel great again you bitch ass faggot

How could you be such a faggot?

Its genetic, and unfortunately supplements and gut gummies don't work. In fact, I've really improved my diet over the last year and it has gotten worse. The only thing that effects my psoriasis is the drug, which clears it up really good, and alcohol which makes it worse.

are you really defending the sale of medicine to people for whom it's ineffective or unnecessary? I get the whole "ruthless free market capitalist" thing but jesus

this

cope

What cure? Do you have a cure? The cure is stop being fucking fat you lazy fat fuck.

Attached: 9f10cd1259.jpg (480x319, 21K)

do you have any idea how tedious insulin production is?

>insulin shouldn't cost money

How exactly are you proposing it comes into existence? Magic? Slavery?

i am sorry my friend it is a terrible disease. my brother has type 1 diabetes

they are fucking killing us and these diseases are a biproduct of their constant poisoning of us

So why haven't you sat down and started learning the basics of chemistry so you can move into doing this for yourself?
I say this quite seriously, it's your fucking life, why are you solely dependent on other people for this thing you need?

>TREAT THE SYMPTOM NOT THE FUCKING CAUSE GOYIM
fuck off

>government gonna take more of my taxes to treat a guy who continued to eat sugar and drink beer after doctors warn him of diabetes. He got diabetes now, and taxpayers are supposed to foot his fucking bill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone who has a cure ENDS UP FUCKING DEAD.

ive got a fucking cure. damn straight i do. start killing all the motherfuckers in power and lets start from the beginning. this planet is done you fucking idiot.

You get sick, a life long illness, and your choice is not to find a way to keep yourself, it's to beg of the rest of us to pay some faggot as much money as he wants for chemicals you could make for yourself if you bothered to get the skill?
You do realize this is just the same as someone mowing their yard, or replacing spark-plugs, only the process is a bit more involved.
You can learn how to do this, why aren't you pushing yourself to get this skill?

>$12,000 in the US
>$1,200 in Canada*
>*contains less than 5% insulin

actual racist troll here ignore him altho hes riht about commies

Free healthcare wouldn't work in the US because shitskins, niggers, obese cattle and boomers would soak up everything in a matter of minutes

>hurrrduurrrr all medicine should be free
>Dey have da cure!
>They shouldn't attempt to sell things to people!

>It's not because the equipment they use costs millions to make
>It's not because the building they lease costs thousands a month to be in
>It's not because the thousands they pay for their power bill
>It's not because of the thousands they pay for their water bill and get charged massively for waste water
>It's not because of all the permits and fees they have to pay
>It's not because the people that work for them have to have a $100,000+++ salary
>It's not because making medicine requires major investment
>It's because they're all JEWS! That's why!

The only ones making sense here is:

Attached: 1558219951219.jpg (125x115, 4K)

>topped out at 330lbs.
>now below 220lbs.
Wierdest thing is I didnt excercise.
something snapped in my mindset and for a couple weeks my body forced me (through nausea) into psuedo-intermittent fasting.
For comparison; before I could eat a footlong subway sandwich and still be peckish, now I can barely eat the sandwich.

tl;dr: GET FUCKED FATTIES

You should have seen me 6 months ago before I started taking medication. My body was covered around 40-50%, and there was a thick film of gross dead skin across my forehead and all over my face. If I didn't constantly clean the skin, it would turn yellow and leathery. I could not go out without a hat on, and even then I was a walking skin bomb. It was extremely embarrassing and humiliating.

At least its not life threatening at this point. My father doesn't have it as bad as me, but he has diabetes, arthritis, and like 20 other things wrong with him. I feel genuinely bad. Growing up I thought I was normal considering none of the effects showed up yet, now I understand how bad it is.

Now that I've been thru this and gotten clearance from medication, I feel so much better and I'm glad I can get some medication, but it really made me think about my current health. Right now I'm doing everything I can to stay healthy including eating right and working out. Havn't felt better in a long time.

>Learning the basics of chemistry.
>Having anything to do with drug production, regulation, testing, long term effectiveness, insurance.

I get were you are coming from but unless I suddenly become a 180 IQ rich megachad there is little that I can do to cure my condition. Having said that, I am not a defeatist. I'm doing the best I can and have a bright outlook on my future health. It's just frustrating when you're looking at the bill trying to figure out how 50mg of a medication can cost 1000$+.

You are a kike and do not belong here. Eeverything you just wrote is exactly what some kike on wall street would write.

Next youre going to tell us why the federal reserve fiat currency and perpetual debt is a good thing. You get the oven first bitch.

Trump is right the USA is basically footing the bill for the rest of the worlds Research and Development.

no one pays the $12000 figure

you dumbass americans can't keep listing all these stupidly low wages and high prices on shit and expect people to believe you're paying it.

Insurance is paying it

>Havn't felt better in a long time.
good brother. glad to hear. you definitely had it rougher than i did. im 30yo boomer now and its virtually non existent so i got lucky. just dandruff and occasional small patches on the scalp.

like i said earlier nanobots already exist (watch assanges last interview where he mentions smart dust) and theyre likely coursing through our blood as we speak but yet they dont make any technologies to help the people. nah. its all about making the people suffer to those who rule the world.

time to set the world on fire brother.

Leftists will always play this card.