Dear Christscucks

When you are going to grow the fuck up and admit that Jesus was a fucking Jew and that Abrahamic God isn't real?

Attached: This is what I call a JEwery.jpg (245x206, 12K)

For the sake of argument, assume that scriptures are not inspired by God, the descriptions of God contained therein are far more descriptive of the God of philosophy than any kind of pagan myth.

Can you translate your argument into English please. We don't speak 156 IQ here.

Attached: Athiot tears.jpg (217x250, 9K)

>le hat meme

WTF I'm a christcuck now!

Attached: catholicucks.jpg (720x523, 83K)

The descriptions of God in the bible are far closer to the God of philosophy than any kind of pagan myth, so the Abrahamic God is by reason alone certainly more real than say Zeus.

Lmao cope faggot, but those memes do not hurt me. Now please answer to my argument:
Why do you believe in a God who is somehow omniscient, omnipotent, you name it.

>blames Jews for ruining Europe

>leader of cucked religion literally giving it away

Must be the Jews...

Attached: pope-.jpg (660x494, 44K)

>God is omnipotent, which means he can do literally anything, even though this is scientifically impossible since a God cannot make a rock so big that he cannot even lift, and even if he could, he could not be considered omnipotent
>God is omniscient, which means he literally sees everything and can see at the end, basically predict future right from the fucking start, but yet somehow, that does not make him evil at all
What in the actual fuck mate?

Attached: 1560395660228.jpg (1338x1558, 239K)

Beautiful.

Attached: 1560480625823.jpg (1280x721, 82K)

Making a rock so big that he cannot lift is a logical contradiction, it's like asking "can God sdljkgnsdlkjgdn?", it's complete nonsense and not under the purview of omnipotence at least as classically defined.

As far as the problem of evil goes, the presumption that God has some kind of moral obligation to make a world free of evil, or otherwise he is implicated in it, is a subjective standard of morality that you've constructed and does not necessarily reflect the objective reality of goodness.

Attached: 1560826491626.jpg (291x373, 74K)

>T-those memes don't hurt me; I'm just compelled to reply when you post them!

Attached: Fedora blob.jpg (920x900, 88K)

>We lefties can't make memes, but we can steal yours. So there.

Attached: Atheists are Jew Puppets.png (1461x935, 262K)

Well you claim that your good is ALL GOOD, and he stated in 10 commandements that murder is wrong. Now is murder wrong for humans because God said so, or is it because of other factors? If God existed, then he is evil since he actually allows people to kill each other, yet at the same time, he tells us that we will burn in hell forever if we do not worship him. Why do I even need to worship him when he was made by humans, and not the other way around? Zeus is still more favourable to believe, since he has limitations.

>Murder is the same as killing.

Attached: Shill retard 2.jpg (1080x887, 112K)

Nice strawnigger argument faggot. Also you are literally worshiping a kike on a stick. Get help nigger

Dear secular and soulless individuals, when will you all learn to let of those perverted fetishes and vices you hold so dear and sacred? When will you learn that what you do will follow you beyond the grave? Is that too terrifying for you atheists? That you'll be judged for your sins?

So you believe that those people killed by Israelites wasn't murder because Gawd told them so? Ok you fucking sheep.

Let go of*

Jesus is the Judacised version of “Jesus” and the true principle of the divine king is originally made applicable to Julius Casaer

I don't talk about God because I know he doesn't exist. I am talking about God because I know you exist. And no, when we die, it just ends. The end... You cannot really determine the moral code based off from some ancient kike book. I'd rather want you to inform how I value the life itself and by that I shouldn't waste my only life I will ever have. Thank you.

Well that kinda makes sense since Romans did impregnate Maria with Jesus, no?

Right and God being all good is not dependent on a subjective standard construct by you, but rather is goodness is an objective standard or the perfection of being.

Inspired by magic mushrooms. The bible is just a collection of trip reports.

>Murder
Murder is wrong for humans because ultimately God says so. You are right, but we do acknowledge natural law since morality is written on our hearts. Meaning that humans aren't necessarily bloodthirsty heathens 100% of the time without revelation. But there is a reason that Romans protested in the streets because the current Emperor didn't kill enough enemies in battle...You don't share much of your moral code with your ancestors.

>God allowing evil
This is a good question and is still hard to grasp. You are acknowledging Gods sovereignty but not acknowledging our free will. The two act together. The gift of salvation is free, he can't force you to choose it.

But wasn't a God made by PEOPLE too? Like seriously, why do Christians always preach about uniqueness of their God in contrast to pagan gods, when in reality they share the same origin? Seriously, Christianity had same origins as every religion that has every existed...

Oh and by the way, why did God waited for like literal 14 billion years in order to make human beings? Is he that incapable?

>Making a rock so big that he cannot lift is a logical contradiction
that is because omnipotence is a logical contradiction, not sure why you can't understand that and instead have to jump through fifty different hoops and still fall flat on your face trying to explain this idea of a god

Attached: muh fedora tipper.jpg (651x546, 27K)

I hear churches these days spend most of their sermons talking about diversity and raising money to bring africans over