What if Pence bows out of 2020 for some bullshit reason, and Trump runs Nikki Haley as his VP...

What if Pence bows out of 2020 for some bullshit reason, and Trump runs Nikki Haley as his VP? The result would be a significant boost in approval from women. Additionally, leftist tears would be absolutely incredible at the first female VP being a Republican. She also comes from an Indian family, so she's a "woman of color".

Attached: J_jpRrL7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErwQbWxrQOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rand Paul will be Trump's VP.

zionist thread #6,000,000

Attached: nikki haley.png (1007x885, 609K)

She's a neocon shill. No thanks.

I'd poo in that loo if you know what I mean.

Nikki Haley would never be this fucking racist cocksuckers VP.

if anything changes Lindsey Graham who's been sucking Trump's dick for a year now will be VP

She's fucking evil. I'd actually vote Democrat to keep her out of office

Haley's daughter is CUTE!

Attached: 28f0a8b6-21fb-4f35-8e47-4153ced41d6b-large16x9_nikkiandrena.jpg (986x554, 83K)

The UN pajeet lady is so lewd!

Nikki Haley is a massive goddamn pile of shit and has already been confrontational with Trump several times. Haley has no future in politics beside being a pest

youtube.com/watch?v=ErwQbWxrQOc

Attached: 674576345.jpg (1000x677, 109K)

speaking of dicks you mother likes them black and hard up her ass.

I had great hopes for Pence. He strikes me as some XVIII century puritan who wants to ban condoms and criminalize adultery and the likes and I was hoping he somehow pushed in that direction.
But no. He just stands there like a mannequin.

But her son looks like a pajeet.

Attached: F9658079-2E10-448D-BC2E-34D50DFBEDB7.jpg (749x1214, 284K)

If you dont want a child fuck her in the arsehole. Condoms are degenerate and adulterous men and women should be executed

I'm not a Zionist, it was just a thought.

Attached: 1558889660815.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Yes user. I'm incel too and I would like them to suffer as well.
No need to hide it.

LOL, no way in hell I'm voting for a spawn of pajjet.

Which is why there is a better than 50% chance that Mike Pence "retires" from politics and Nikki Haley steps in as a bridge to the Bush/Romney crowd. This way, Trump gives the Bushies a seat at the table and gives them a shot to have one of their clients as the First Woman President.

You people actually think Trump is loyal to you, don't you? If he has to make a deal with Jeb and the Shrub to buy peace in his strategic rear, he will.

Good more white women need black dicks in their ass

She's a Jewish cunt.

Attached: A52D4A00-BCE6-4232-994E-4BA4613EAC12.jpg (650x433, 59K)

pajeeta

Threeway with those two would be incredible.

You only hate your mom because she asked you to stop stretching out her clothing

Hi Nimrada, please fuck off and stop shilling yourself.

Women are not going to be happy with a female VP. They want the lead or nothing.
Trump is a fake Republican and a shill. Haley is a fake Republican and a shill. Four more years of BS. I would rather have a real political opponent in the white house than a fake ally.

Literally no one votes based on who the VP pick is. Fuck off brainlet.

Did somebody say Jeb!?

Attached: And_you_never_will_be.jpg (400x554, 28K)

yikes, double yikes. Nikki Haley is globalist trash and it's sad Trump even picked her for anything

just remember women always turn into their mother so yeah she's not cute don't walk run

meh

wouldn't you have to not be one of the most hated dishonest females in the world to be president

Attached: 1516139010786.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Tulsi Gabbard. Would seal the win.

Attached: 1543669687728.jpg (411x467, 44K)

Please be true. Digits for Rand!

Sweet Persian Princess, why you go psycho?

why do you make up fantastical scenarios that arent gonna happen?

No one wants globalist neocon piece of shit Nikki Haley to be VP. Trump would lose my vote if he pulled this goddamned bullshit.

I'd like to see Nikki and Tulsi scissor

>The result would be a significant boost in approval from women.
This sort of nonsense has never actually worked, at least for Republicans. Didn't work with that chick from Alaska and it won't work now. No one is going to vote for Trump in order to get a WOC VP, the sort of people who care about that shit are always going to vote D.
>Additionally, leftist tears would be absolutely incredible at the first female VP being a Republican.
You're really overrating how butthurt they'd be about this. Feminist types essentially do not view Republican women as women.
She also comes from an Indian family, so she's a "woman of color".
X of Color essentially means niggers and spics, not chinks and poos. Haley is pretty white-presenting too.

Even ignoring that she's a neocon, this is a dumb idea OP.