Reparations is an investment

It's so stupidly genius but you dumb fucks are too reactionary to grasp it. Reparations saves us money. We cut the nigger social programs and instead pay out a one-time lump sum over X years. Done. No more welfare. No more EBT shit. You got your reparations now fuck off. But no, you retards rather pay your reparations with endless interest in the form of social programs. Just pay once and be done with it.

If you had any fiscal sense (ironic, isn't it?), you'd support reparations.

Attached: reparations.jpg (568x340, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/14/slavery-reparations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>guy who already pays for nigger social programs pretending to not help niggers
this is the kind of reactionary retard shit i'm talking about

Niggers don't know anything about managing money. Giving them a lump sum of money.... Gee I wonder how that would be abused. Once they have spent all their money on purple drank and menthol cigarettes I guarantee you will be bailing them out again.

Nigger, once we pay reperations and they spend it all on crack and gold-plated desert eagles, they're going to come and ask for the welfare back and chimp out until they get it. This is what they always do with money.

It you give a black a million dollars he'd be broke in a month

>reparations and no welfare
>"no that work because reparations AND welfare"
retarded cuck. you'd rather pay niggers forever to not riot than take the hard way out.

Offer them a deal
>Reparations in return for no welfare assistance for the test of their lives regardless of how many babies you push out
>If you get a felony conviction after receiving reparations deportation to Africa
It would be quite a problem solver. Put it up to a vote and see how the black folks feel about it.

>gibs gibs or ur dumb
You again.
It's a point of principle, retard. Nobody alive here was enslaved and nobody alive here enslaved anyone. Now please fuck off back to your Kangz forum.

Attached: 3aa57f588786f35e52b50b8e893c31ad66af9d31dea43db19038335ff17d645f.png (1024x768, 405K)

“Man has no moral instinct. He is not born with moral sense. You were not born with it, I was not - and a puppy has none. We acquire moral sense, when we do, through training, experience, and hard sweat of the mind.” Cancel welfare and make families take care of their own.

This is a good point. But you have to take into account the time value of the money you're paying out.

I'd be interested in doing the math on this. If you take the government's current borrowing rate (2.25% give or take) and treat the cash flows to welfare as an annuity, you would get a fairly large number for a fair value of the future payments. That said, you could probably use a much higher discount rate and cut the value of the lump sum in half and they wouldn't know/care. Might actually be worth looking into

you could cut the reparations cost by half. simply give your white women as reparations. rent your women to BBCs for a couple of years. every black male should be exempt from reparation money but they'll have first rights on white women. boom done.

Ah "the conservative case for reparations" arrived on Jow Forums.
There won't be any cut to affirmative action in high education and federal jobs, minority set aside contracts, small business loan priority for minority owned businesses.

dumbfuck they are citizens. we can't deport them to africa.

You’re full retard if you think they’ll ever let you cut welfare.

>haha well just get red of welfare social security disability free medical care and food stamps
youre fucking retarded if you think that shit is ever going away.
all of that stuff WAS the investment.

should have picked our own cotton. we could have been colonizing alpha centauri by now but all that R&D money is going to deshawn and his 10 niglet spawns

Force jews and other parasitic families who owned or traded slaves to pay for it:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/14/slavery-reparations/

Yeah right! They will not get rid of any of those programs.

>just give the raccoons tons of food one time and they'll stop coming back
Genius

>give the raccoons a little bit of food every day forever and the problem definitely won't get worse
look i can be retarded like you too

Because of this.
And not to mention, who pays for this shit? Yep. Us taxpayers.

Attached: 1555692271726.jpg (570x432, 67K)

If you honestly think it's a one time thing, you must roll balls of your own shit.

Attached: imagesION20U40.jpg (168x301, 9K)

>implying most sane people support social welfare programs
Yeah, but we are the problem. Why don't you pay them reparations, nigger.

No.

Lump-sum? How dare you! I need an ongoing stream of checks. I’ll sue you and the us govt. I’ve got a thousand jew lawyers that will tie this up in court for decades

kys concernfag

You have it backwards, user.
Blacks have to pay reparations.

Reparations started 80 years ago. It is time to end them.

Attached: bateman 8bit.gif (404x416, 180K)

Yeah, but they will still get their welfare too. So I don’t understand what you’re getting at. Welfare will never end until it collapses America.

>No more EBT shit.
White people use social services, too.

grow up little kid
>you must be 18 to post here

Yeah, but at least my purple drank and menthol businesses would flourish for a few weeks.

Describe the mechanism by which paying reparations ends all welfare based social security.

No reparations without repatriation

>thinking nigs are a good investment
>thinking dems would vote the one thing keeping nigs voting for them
You are fucking retarded, the average nig would blow through that reparation money in no time and will inevitably ask for more. Sure there are a few smart ones but they know asking for gibs just makes them look bad and will never talk about it out loud. Also Dems know full well nigs only vote for them because they promise free money every month, nigs don't give a shit about faggots and they despise spics due to the fact they have to compete for gibs. Remove social programs and the nig vote will no longer be guaranteed which will throw the democratic party into chaos since even with spics voting for them, losing around 13% of the population will be a massive blow especially when Joe is relying on nigs.

>Implying niggers won't chimp out for both
>NIGGA WATCHU MEAN I AINT GETTIN MAH WELFARR, SEXSHUN 8, AND EBT!? I NEEDZ DEM FOH MAH KIDZ, YOU RASSIST ASS CRACKA
Here I already gave you their response.

Attached: need.png (568x340, 444K)

>reparations would destroy the democrats
>reparations would destroy niggers
>reparations would destroy social programs
>these are all bad things!
imagine being this retarded.

Fuck you, I demand reparations for your stupidity. Anyone who uses statistics to describe an IRL person should be executed with platinum bullets which will then be mailed to me as reparations for your mathematical ignorance. Kill yourselves. Seriously. Everyone who thinks blacks are oppressed because of social studies stats and everyone who thinks blacks are dangerous because of social studies stats should all literally kill themselves. You are too stupid to function in this world.

>Giving even more money to niggers

Or purge and pay nothing.

>paying a small amount forever is cheaper than paying a big amount once
so many brainlets here

you know that's not how its going to happen. the programs will not be stopped

Welfare isn't reparations for anything. Thus a one time payment wouldn't end welfare.

Thats if you remove social programs which op proposed which the dems aren't going to do for the reasons stated above. Even if by some miracle the dems are more retarded then usual and vote social programs out, its only inevitable they will reintroduce them or some even more radical left party gets into power promising gibs back which just makes things worse for us. Over all reparations are a terrible idea and any supposed benefit from it is heavily outweighed by the cons.

>black people don't treat social programs like reparations and feel like they're morally owed them
boooiiiiiiiiii

What about the white people on welfare and food stamps. More white people are on welfare in America than blacks.

>Niggers have a natural sense of Justice.

They'll just take both if you indulge them, give neither.

That's government subsidization, not welfare and/or food stamps.

>they'll just agree to decrease the spending!
wow you really have been paying attention to the current political climate!

Except nobody's proposing cutting existing programs.

How about we just stopped paying for them all together and tell them to go fuck themselves?

Even when they have cash they'll still steal.

Think about it, all that money will just flow back to white people. You'll be off the chain and they'll run out of excuses.

We already did that when they fulfilled their indentured servitude contracts. They just bought beer and watermelon.

>reparations save us money

As a taxpayer living in a country that pays reparations to natives.

Good luck, all we've done by paying reparations is created a nation of alcoholic natives where the ones that are smart enough get the fuck out of the reservations so they can actually have a life.

The rest live in government assistance, just like their kids do, and their kids kids do.

Oh and they block literally any development that could be considered part of their land - even though 99% of native land claims are competing with other native bands and amount to scraps of paper with scribbled writing and passed down word of mouth. I ain't fucking kidding when I say there's native groups out there that think they have claims to entire provinces because some elder told their grandfather that they owned the land as far as the mountains reached. What the fuck does that even mean. Possession is 9/10ths of the law and the ones that had the force to take it did so, just like history always has shown.

It's all bullshit. Your kid's, kid's, kid's will be paying for it for years to come & people will still have the gall to ask for more from people that had nothing to do with it & likely didn't even benefit. That's nothing to do with Natives or descendants of Slaves. It's victim culture at it's finest. Keep waiting for your white privilege to kick in, because it never will.

Attached: reparations-comic1.png (1500x500, 64K)

I'll paint a better picture for you

>Blacks want reparations
>"Sure, just prove your ancestry"
>Thousands of Blacks rush out and buy"23 and me"
>DNA results shared with FBI
>Millions of crimes solved overnight
>Start making money hand over fist through prison industrial complex
>society becomes safer