Lowest solar activity in over 200 years

>33 days without a single sunspot
>No magnetic energy from sun spots means earth magnetic shields extremely weak
>get sunburned in 10 minutes
>crazy weather

spaceweatherlive.com/en

If this continues mankind will be absolutly btfo by extreme winters and other natural disasters. Also expect emps and earthquakes when the sunspots spike back up with weak shields from a grand minimum. Oh and fuck off climate change carbon fags.

Attached: astroedu1614-sun-earth.jpg (640x640, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=XxiQoanjvLE
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
researchgate.net/publication/284205134_The_Approaching_New_Grand_Solar_Minimum_and_Little_Ice_Age_Climate_Conditions
researchgate.net/publication/288835601_Relationship_between_major_geophysical_events_and_the_planetary_magnetic_Ap_index_from_1844_to_the_present
researchgate.net/publication/234022172_Explosive_volcanic_eruptions_triggered_by_cosmic_rays_Volcano_as_a_bubble_chamber
web.archive.org/web/20100324065925/http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10may_longrange.htm
youtu.be/SYX7XeQlIls
nasa.gov/feature/ames/solar-activity-forecast-for-next-decade-favorable-for-exploration
space.com/planets-affect-solar-cycle.html
bgr.com/2019/05/23/underwater-volcano-mayotte-island-eruption/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
news.berkeley.edu/2014/10/14/earths-magnetic-field-could-flip-within-a-human-lifetime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somehow this is Trumps fault

Attached: 20190619_194454.jpg (3598x1943, 3.51M)

Looks like humans will be fine.

Ice Age 2030 - it's coming.

Attached: file-20170907-9538-1uarzku.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

Does that mean we didn't have a sun from 1650 to 1700

sunspot user told us the same shit

>global warming
>extreme winters
this is your brain on democrat

In other words, (((tptb))) lies to us about global cooling as it was getting hot and global warming as it’s getting cold. Checks out.

when will something finally happen its been months

Attached: 678.png (459x390, 311K)

The sun was there but it wasnt releasing energy theough sunspots like it normally would. This created an extreme cooling period on Earth known as the "Little Ice age" which killed an estimated 70 million people and wiped out 40-60% of Europes population.

>btfo by extreme winters
Those poor, poor non-cold adapted people will struggle :(

>killed an estimated 70 million people and wiped out 40-60% of Europes population.
go on...

Attached: 12001662-0-image-a-9_1554721931988.jpg (826x496, 257K)

A SUN FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: burn_greta.jpg (415x600, 58K)

200 years is a tiny blip on the radar with regards to the age of the sun.

Seems like God will cleanse the earth from the brown hordes the good old fashion way. The white man has always been the master of this world. Kek

So basically the niggers will freeze while I sit comfy by the fire? Sounds nice.

KEK
that meme never gets old

Attached: 1560838952727.jpg (598x554, 20K)

>Sun weak
>I'm burningggggg haaaa
Your brain on libtard

I know right, what if this is part of some 1000 year cycle that make the maunder minimum look like a joke haha

He said, in the revelations, that "the sun would be given the power to harm and kill man"

So... right now is about what you'd expect.

Has been like that before.

Nothing will happen.

Ever.

We aren't going to die from the sun going bye bye nor are we going to die from climate change.

Things like this are psyops designed to instill fear. It loosens wallets and wins elections. Grow up

I recommend watching Zharkova's latest video on the topic.

>Professor Valentina Zharkova: The Solar Magnet Field and the Terrestrial Climate
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY&t=79s

Some other good resources:
>The “Global Blue Sun”: Solar Anomaly during 1450s-1460s?
youtube.com/watch?v=XxiQoanjvLE
>Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
researchgate.net/publication/284205134_The_Approaching_New_Grand_Solar_Minimum_and_Little_Ice_Age_Climate_Conditions
researchgate.net/publication/288835601_Relationship_between_major_geophysical_events_and_the_planetary_magnetic_Ap_index_from_1844_to_the_present
researchgate.net/publication/234022172_Explosive_volcanic_eruptions_triggered_by_cosmic_rays_Volcano_as_a_bubble_chamber
web.archive.org/web/20100324065925/http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10may_longrange.htm
You're actually fucking stupid, why do you even open your mouth? UV is increasing because the sun is entering a gleissberg cycle, this is more than just a 400 year cycle. Zharkova's work shows this. The sun is moving closer to us and will continue to do so over the next 500 years. While at the same time all 4 magnetic fields of the sun's quadripole will be out of phase, in comparison to the 2 that were out of phase during the maunder minimum.

Attached: 1549215667743.jpg (767x552, 62K)

magnetic field is generated by the earth, you bumpkin

I hate earthquakes.

Massive solar flares are going to BTFO earth during the next solar maximum

Attached: 328A1888-E29B-454A-8721-A1595D600D69.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

THE SUN HAS A MAGNETOSHERE THAT PROTECTS EARTH FROM COSMIC RAYS FAGGOT

Attached: 1512941096136.jpg (661x1024, 56K)

>Has been like that before.
>Nothing will happen.
>Ever.
The last time this happened was over 200 years ago and it brought an ice age that lasted over about 70 years and killed over half of the European population and 70 million people worldwide. Go back to sleep.

I thought that the science pointed to 4 large scale volcanic eruptions as the cause, as the cooling period began before the solar cycle did.

Earths magnetic field protects us from cosmic rays. Not the suns magnetic field

We can only hope so brother. If we get another 50+ years of a lull in solar activity and thus decades of reduction of our magnetosphere and magnetic field, entering a strong cycle and getting blasted with an X-Class flare could very well rape our assholes. But that won't be for a long time. The next maximum will be in 2026/2027 and will be weaker than the one we were just in by 50% or more. The one after that even weaker, and so on.

Attached: 1558924067355.png (1937x2000, 384K)

My fucking sides

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 45K)

WOW YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF
youtu.be/SYX7XeQlIls
here ya go earthling

Correct, it's not the reduction in solar output that decreases temperatures but the increase in cosmic rays and thus volcanic activity, there is a strong statistical correlation with a decrease in sunspot activity and an uptick in the strongest volcanic eruption's we've ever experienced.

Attached: 1529664316301.jpg (518x769, 79K)

nasa.gov/feature/ames/solar-activity-forecast-for-next-decade-favorable-for-exploration

>The forecast for the next solar cycle says it will be the weakest of the last 200 years. The maximum of this next cycle – measured in terms of sunspot number, a standard measure of solar activity level – could be 30 to 50% lower than the most recent one. The results show that the next cycle will start in 2020 and reach its maximum in 2025.

NASA is actually predicting we will be going into the time of such low solar activity that the last time it was this low was during the mini ice age but people are still predicting infinite warming for the next century.

Its going to be a high of 98 in Phoenix next week

Normally its like 110 + in this time of June, sometimes up to 120.

Its been a very cool year. these temps are easily 10-15 degrees below normal and we've been like this ALL YEAR

Attached: Untitled.png (954x662, 47K)

Top kek

WE DIDNT LISTEN!

Hey, Suspicious0bservers, what are you doing on Jow Forums?

Fucking nuts bro. I'm very jealous of your sun. We haven't gotten more than 15 hours of sun this entire month, it's storm after storm with maybe a half hour of shaded sun a day. My plants aren't growing for shit because there's no drying out to be done for the roots. I'll be happy if my tomatoes are golf ball sized honestly, I need to start indoors at the end of January from this point forward. Temps are also 10 degrees below what we've experienced in the last decade at least as well

Attached: 1533233715922.jpg (1920x879, 446K)

why would you get sunburned faster with less solar activity? I thought sunspots were hotter spots of the suns surface.

Colorado its predicting snow for the mountains on the 2nd day of Summer.

No, it means you're a chav

Pic related is why. UV average for May on the left, versus the actual UV on the right. It's increasing. This is because the sun is moving closer to the earth and is entering a new trajectory away from its normal path around the centre of mass. It will be moving closer to us over the next 500 years.

Attached: 1556565837755.png (2018x713, 1.11M)

Planetary Orbits May Explain Mystery of Sun's 11-Year Cycle

The orbits of Venus, Earth and Jupiter may explain the sun's regular 11-year cycle, a new study suggests.
A team of researchers from Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR), a research institute in Dresden, Germany, showed that the tidal forces of those three planets influence the cycle of solar activity, resolving one of the bigger questions in solar physics.
"Everything points to a clocked process," Frank Stefani, a researcher at HZDR and lead author of the new study, said in a statement. "What we see is complete parallelism with the planets over the course of 90 cycles."

space.com/planets-affect-solar-cycle.html

Attached: solar_activity_2002-2010_print.jpg (1024x574, 170K)

"get sunburned in 10 mins"
love Jow Forums lol

Because the shields are weaker from the decreased solar magnetics because the earth and sun magnetics work like gyros to eachother, its pretty complex.

Sunspot user?

kek!

Tawp keck

So how does that work with cooling during a solar minimum?

Wil the earth be getting hotter?

>mankind will be absolutly btfo by extreme winters
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: DSCN8171.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Yes and no. Zharkova explains it better than I can (pic related). Yes during summers, no during winter. Winters will be freezing, summers will be hot, but I don't believe it will be hot temperature wise as much as getting skin damage sooner and sooner. More so the farther north you are as cosmic radiation increases in higher latitudes.

Attached: 1534742045994.jpg (757x551, 79K)

So it will get "colder" But the sun will become more damaging?

What a shit combo lol

It's funny cus it's true

Thank you.

exactly going to be apocalyptic, in my mind I'm picturing it like a conveyor belt, freezing cold one minute, getting skin burn the next. probably going to be dressing up in thermals before stripping down to briefs and repeating this non stop. last year stuff was blooming in october/september, while at the same time winter started in november a month earlier than I'm used to. Whereas this year summer started more like in May, and this June we didn't even get a true start to the summer and I don't see us getting it until August, before we then start winter again in September, earlier and earlier, the seasons will just flow into one another

Attached: 1547888934120.jpg (1346x717, 144K)

Huh, thats pretty damned amazing to think about. Will be interesting to see if thats reflected in the happenings of the next decade.

for sure user, what blew my mind was learning about the start of the dalton minimum in 1790, the same year as the explosive eruption of Kilauea. They don't know the true start, it's a rough estimate We enter this minimum, and watch Kilauea empty its magma chamber as sunspot count dipped last year despite being in a constant state of eruption since the 1980s. Late last year, we also saw the complete destruction of Krakatau. We also started to see random volcanic strength eruptions at the 5,000 year old Dormant volcano at Mayotte, this year scientists detected a weird anomaly starting from this area ringing across the plates. It was recently discovered it was an underwater volcano starting at Mayotte, and it's the largest underwater eruption they've ever recorded.

bgr.com/2019/05/23/underwater-volcano-mayotte-island-eruption/

Attached: 1544721529177.png (1030x484, 279K)

So this magnetic pole shift, will the crust actually displace somehow? are those porjected magnetic magnetic poles goiong to become the poles?

This would explain rapid climate change and biome changes throughout time like temperate Arctic and Antarctica

how can sunspots be at a minimum when space is fake. checkmate christkucks. vote bernie!

From my understanding yes, because it was a tad bit coincidental for this to start speeding up and for them to declassify the adam and eve story which I recommend giving a read if nothing more for shits and giggles.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

It's also coincidental, don't you think, that we're attempting to make power plays in Venezuela while china just built an forward operating base in the south china sea? I'm a little tired but yeah as it progresses we will see more and more anomalies, like multiple poles appearing across the planet at the same time before they finally rest for good. What's scary is the fact the official narrative is that magnetic reversals don't cause mass extinctions, when this is a known farce. We know they time up with mass extinctions. Let's hope that's not the case but hey shits getting wild it would serve as the next great filter.

Attached: 1545542516956.png (828x866, 77K)

Attached: 1549155742559.png (828x787, 70K)

Attached: 1560775279796.png (833x790, 445K)

He’s a computer scientist, Ive met the lad. He knows his memes

This'!
It's the coolest spring & summer I've ever seen in Phoenix. It's fantastic. It was 67 at my place before sunrise. It's normally in the 110s by now!

Attached: image.jpg (555x517, 36K)

>gleissberg cycle

oh vey goyim, the sun is going to kill you! stop having white babies!

Attached: 1560105968653.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>No magnetic energy from sun spots means earth magnetic shields extremely weak
>get sunburned in 10 minutes
"I don't understand how the earth's magnetic field works"

Isn't this a good thing?
Sun is stable and not going to explode. Good. Go back to worrying about our poor society.

>tsunami
>mt killacalifornjarro
>earthquakek
>terror attack
>NOW THIS LMAO

YOU FOLKS SURE ADAPT EASILY

KEEP DREAMING

CALISWAGGING ALL OVER DAT ASS

SWAG
W
A
G

CALISWAGGING ALL OF YOUR BITCH ASSES

So he's arguing for globalism in reply.

>secret moon base
>unironic writing
>inner earth aliens
what the fuck

Attached: BRAINLESSWOJAK01SALT.jpg (803x1080, 168K)

>ises
Color me surprised

at least you read it, if you think that's too far fetched for this clown world can i suggest you squeeze out some more honk?

Attached: 1546682049320.png (409x409, 167K)

Maybe all of you will. Down here each winter has been hotter and hotter. It's gonna go full jungle soon.

Attached: 1430541664915.gif (500x375, 373K)

So.... Sun Cycles cause magnetic changes around the poles, that then leads to mass atmospheric events and actual physical pole shift every 12000 years or so?

This is what has lead to catastrophic changes in the past, cataclysmic mythology, things like the green Sahara and the temperate Antarctica?

>flag
I hope you’re a fucking yankee

Hailed in black hawk Colorado yesterday
AMA

Attached: 2A8F7CA3-5881-401A-9411-CB0B23857C85.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

What are you talking about? We haven't even matched the last solar cycle yet.

Attached: 22B03433-DDC7-4A21-A4B0-AE1FF0EADF4B.jpg (862x1271, 391K)

Extreme winters? Sign me up senpai.

shoe size?

Pretty much. Solar cycles influence cosmic rays, cosmic rays influence seismic and volcanic activity along with magnetic activity. Green sahara is happening right now to an extent thanks to flooding, ancient silroad is being reborn thanks to cosmic radiation induced flooding matching the cycle going back thousands of years. More than likely this is more like an ~8000 year cycle but could be a 12,000, it's not completely impossible, Zharkova says 8,000. Temperate Antarctica will probably follow after the complete magnetic reversal or major event like the micronova and then total pole shift.
We haven't flat lined yet. That's not expected to come until next month or by september 2020 at the latest, at which point we will start to see the 260+ days spotless. We may hit that this year, it may be the next, but after that it will stay blank until the maximum in 2026/2027, at which point we will have a maximum weaker than the one we were just in, which is still apart of the grand minima, and by cycle 26 it will be the official end of the Modern Solar Maximum. Depending on the strength of cycle 25, we may see things go south sooner or later. Solar cycles are very hard to predict correctly, 148 models incorrectly made the prediction the current cycle would be stronger than it was, 2 models correctly predicted it would be the strength it was and it was Zharkova's. So I trust her work so far, along with the gleissberg cycle and increase in UV like we're seeing things seem to be matching in the real world.

Attached: 1555911070274.jpg (760x573, 93K)

Lost my feet in a tragic boating accident

My SIL's flight was cancelled due to solar flares the other day so I call bullshit.

Sorry to hear you're a fag now

>means earth magnetic shields extremely weak
no it doesn't you retarded asswipe. the magnetic field is caused by the earth itself, not solar activity. solar wind compresses the magnetic field and sunspot emissions interact with the ionosphere.

christ I don't understand how you people can come on here and tell such hogwild bullshit. you should be ashamed.

>If this continues mankind will be absolutly btfo by extreme winters and other natural disasters.
fuck off jew its not because of sun spots...
its because of butt fucking bishops and sodomites reading stories to children and
bitches killing their babies and
a billion other sins glorified daily
jesus is mad and we are all fucked

So do the poles shift slowly overtime or is this something that would occur over a single short period (like weeks?)

I mean the actual physical part where the land actually moves.

IT'S SUN CLIMATE CHANGE
DONATE TO THE GOD'S TAX FUND TO RELIEF THIS IMMEDIATELY AND TURN ON THE SNOW AND RAIN AND THE REGULAR CLIMATE BROADCAST ON YOUR PLANET EARTH

Attached: 1539746834084.jpg (640x1280, 211K)

It's cold here guys, 18 degrees celsius. Considering that we almost sleep in trousers every night, that's kinda weird.

Attached: 1522547441275.jpg (1242x1232, 1.82M)

Most certainly was not a solar flare, a CME/solar wind? yes. Coronal holes are much more long lasting during solar minimums and can still expel CMEs and solar wind toward us.

I can't say for certain, I'm on year 2 of researching this topic for personal reasons myself it's just a hobby. I do believe there can be abrupt and rapid changes though yes, it would more than likely come from a single large event like an earth core eruption (neutral matter eruption) due to cosmic ray influx. There's good information on this that I've been meaning to read but you're entering the territory of he unknown for the most part because it's not public knowledge provided to us by any agency

Attached: 1542632773317.jpg (926x341, 48K)

news.berkeley.edu/2014/10/14/earths-magnetic-field-could-flip-within-a-human-lifetime/

Just found this, to answer your question in better depth. Gonna go to bed and read up more on the topic in the morning, night anons

Attached: 1557599973373.png (1255x492, 561K)

Any farmanons verify that you need to plant stuff earlier/later than normal?

Kek

Me too, user, it took it all day.