Ancestry database got an update today. How white are you Jow Forums?

Ancestry database got an update today. How white are you Jow Forums?
>inb4 "you're giving your dna to the kikes!"
>implying they don't have it already

Attached: chrome_2019-06-20_12-24-17.png (418x290, 13K)

Attached: 23andme.png (405x697, 53K)

White Confederate. Full blooded.

Attached: dna.png (482x503, 20K)

Still only 100%... :(

>white
>Dixishit
Only one.

My brother.

Attached: 81960A31-45AC-4296-9D46-8B7F08A681E1.jpg (1242x2208, 262K)

Disgusting animal fucking kike.

you guys are fucking turbocucks by sending your dna to these sites.

do the genepool a favor and take yourselves out of it (besides being an incel)

Attached: 1540573012676.png (1980x1036, 113K)

The term is Appalachian-American.

Pretty white

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-180610~2.png (1065x909, 110K)

Vive L'Empeur

Attached: ancestry.jpg (1818x723, 109K)

dont get beat up about it

>flag
Projection's a bitch, huh Demetrius?

Attached: 1542126941468.png (1620x2880, 150K)

>he willingly gave his dna to jews
kek

>tfw viking rape gene remnants

Cope harder burger faggot

Attached: 1546817504058m.jpg (1024x490, 58K)

Lol. Cool story Demetrius.

This. Anyone who gives this data away is falling for cia honey pots.

everyone who's posted dna is 100% white. your posts are stupid

Fuck you cletua

Attached: 1537080764342.jpg (960x960, 99K)

>part Irish
NON-WHITES GET OUT

>muttshit is white

Attached: 1545967614911m.jpg (947x1024, 127K)

>how white are you
>Muh homogeneous people
>Be Anglo(Weak Brit Bitch)

So proud of my boys.

Attached: 5C620D3A-5956-41CC-A38F-C15C93C93FF8.jpg (400x400, 26K)

He's a dindu named Demetrius who kangposts on every thread like this. He genuinely just doesn't understand what Gene's are. It's pretty sad, honestly.

>flag

Feels good being 100% white, can't wait until Cornwall is independent from English control

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (480x489, 21K)

Mine didnt change at all, what exactly was updated?
>still 40 percent generic "northwest european"
such a cop out grouping, they need to become more specific

Try again, kike.

I’m Creole lmao

Attached: 466D0CFE-2038-436B-BEB9-D36B66A80215.jpg (1125x1174, 261K)

Im 1/8th cherokee

Blacks discovered and invented genes. Lastly fuck amerikkka, today is junteenth and yall aint even recognize it. Just shows that yall still wanna act like slavery didnt happen.

>He genuinely just doesn't understand what Gene's are.
>Gene's
wew lad. Are talking about Simmons, Hackman... ?

Unironically kill yourself, Tyrone Sanchez.

What did you just say to me you fucking goy?

>nigger can't into autocorrect
Imagine my shock...

Try again, kike.

>Sanchez
Absolutely not Mexican. Zero percent of it anywhere. My tribe also fought for the confederacy in the Choctaw Brigade. My blood runs deep in these swamps, boy.

Attached: B2AF5C0F-1896-451A-8809-F73513D223EC.jpg (425x255, 13K)

>missing a word will somehow be helped by autocorrect
>ignores how you are too retarded to even understand your ESL-tier misuse of "Gene's"

Oh... and what type of surnames do they have in the Philippines...?

Behold

Attached: Huwhite.jpg (1076x1268, 252K)

Manny Pacquiao
>2%

>doesn't understand that "genes" quite easily gets corrected to "Gene's", because illiterate
>claims others don't understand grammar, doesn't know the difference between plurals and possessives
No wonder you never invented the wheel.

>Cope harder burger faggot

Nice projection. It's not our fault that you are a shitskin, paco

Attached: 1506662361553.jpg (396x385, 33K)

So you're assmad I called you Sanchez when your name is actually Rodriguez...? Alright...

Wtf lol. My last name is French. It even has *eaux you nigger. Post yours.

My name isn't paco, im black you fucking bitch. Ill be destroying your women with my monster cock

>0.1% ashkenazi jew

Attached: 12ozmouse1.jpg (400x270, 22K)

My last name? Hard pass, Jamal.

2" is """monster"""
>we wuz...

Im 6.5 fully erect thats way bigger than average

>>implying they don't have it already
How the fuck does anyone have my DNA on file already, faggot?
Even if the medical offices I've been to do, they're not the ones who are going to sell that shit off as they'd get ass raped in court for doing so. But, your retarded ass paying 23andme or Ancestry to do it, well, you just fucking PAID to have someone like Zucc get your DNA for future needs.
Really, you didn't think this through very well.

Rage harder nigger.

Post your genetic statistics you fucking inbred kike. Coulters law in full swing here.

I think when the human genome project was started they sent in all biopsies to be cataloged.

Lol. I already said I've seen you in other threads. I clearly remember the one where you admitted to being "just under 2 inches". I may even have it screen capped.

>imagine being this mad that not everyone is a sambo like you
I'm dying!

No change here.

Attached: mydna.png (1230x736, 227K)

>imagine being too ashamed of your ancestors genetics that you don’t post them on a Siberian-upside-down horseback-riding forum.
The kikery is real with this one.

>benin
ebic

Attached: +_ce7f18a9d7c5fa257d449b5dd7d47b0c.jpg (540x327, 49K)

This. OP lied.

Literally same as urs but 1% Swedish. But Americans aren't white (((they))) said.

Mine got updated not to long ago.
rate

Attached: Updatedresults.png (467x867, 28K)

>implying you could read it if I did
Top kek, Sambo. Plus, better be careful insulting the yids. They created abominations like you.

OK ur definitely not white

Nigger/10.

I don't understand. Please explain

What does this mean? What are the implications, and why CIA?

Why do so many of you need to take a DNA test? If your great grandparents we're white/had European surnames, then all your previous ancestors were too. You would know if you weren't white because one of your recent grandparents would have had to be non-white because white countries only started getting migration a few decades ago.

Prove bitch boy on some GD MOB shit i beat yo ass

Kike

Has anyone here imported their results to DNA.Land before? I think they interpretted some very minor Eastern European DNA (~3.0) that came up on my MyHeritage test as Ashkenazi; however, MyHeritage reported 0% Jew, so I don't know which to believe

Thats not true, we've had niggerlovers for centuries.
Jews too.

My percentages didn't change, but my Scottish portion is more detailed.

Attached: dna.jpg (1881x675, 106K)

How do you get one of these test? I would like to know what kind of mongrel i am

>31% nonwhite
Pathetic mutt

How do you get these more detailed results? All I got was a crappy summary.

I had my parents do it because I didn't want to give them my DNA. Thank boomer mom and dad for letting me find out my heritage.

Mom's side is 90% Eastern European from Hungary, Slovakia, and Russia, and 10% from the Baltics.

Dad thought he was Irish until he found out his DNA is 70% Eastern European, 20% Ashkenazi (LOL WHOOPS) and 10% Italian.

So I guess that makes me a little bit Jewey although no one in the family ever knew about it, nor is it celebrated. Happy to be Slav. And no nigger DNA!

Decent response.

Could you please explain why people don't want to give their dna to test? I asked two other people in this thread but they didn't reply. What can whoever do with dna? What's the deal?

Attached: DNA2019.png (432x282, 16K)

Law enforcement has used it before and led to arrests, insurance companies may potentially buy it and use it to determine rates, privacy concerns and storage by the government or data brokers, etc.

Companies can copyright your DNA. They can also be used in police cases if they obtain a search warrant.

25% italian, rest Northwest Europe mostly Germanic

italin side looks like fucking arabs, i am blue eyed light brown hair. Fact is if the concept of protection of genetic linage is a priority, which I feel it should be (same reason I support protection of endangered animal species), I'm not sure if my line would pass for "white," or convinced that it should.

Something needs to be made clear for this group and where the boundaries will be drawn. But I know I will support white ethnic boundaries and racial marriage laws even if this excludes me, and I think much of the rest of humanity will too once they realize a slow-motion genocide is currently underway

So if I don't plan on commiting crime i should be good?
I don't understand what copyright DNA even means, or how they make money off that. I don't mind if insurance companies use it. I'm not the brightest bulb and probably missing something here, but all off this looks like a non issue. I'd rather not have the government have it, but not for any real reason. I don't get why they would want it to begin with

They would want it for the same reason they require government employees to give it up: control. Also, the sites that you give the DNA too typically use it for research which would explain the copyright (though this seems fine to me as long as the data is aggragated and anonymized)

It's just schizos that are spewing this CIA shit. Probably because they know they are niggers and don't want to see proof.

Lawfag here, DNA false positives are a real thing and warrants are NOT needed to access private company databases if the company consents. And they often do. If they don’t, a warrant will get it. I can think of nothing good that could come of you sharing such sensitive information willingly with a third party, and the actual ancestry shit can be determined without DNA. Fun fact: the law enforcement DNA database is heavily restricted and regulated so cops don’t just have ready access to DNA in their systems, but DNA obtained through a private third party does not face similar restrictions.

Seriously, just don’t do it. Even if there is a .0001% chance of being on the receiving end of a wrongful conviction, no amount of information which can be obtained through other means is worth the risk. You will be convicted if a cop testifies “yep his dna matches the crime scene” no matter how much you deny the charges. Roughly 50% of rapes in the US occur in prison

((they share it with gov databases, not joking))

Do they already have it if I was in the military? I know they have my fingerprints

The GS killer got done because of a relative doing a DNA test. There's no way to stop what you described unless you make a pact with your entire family down to your 2nd/3rd cousins.