Why is there such a disproportionate response to people who ask questions about vaccines?

Why is there such a disproportionate response to people who ask questions about vaccines?
I think vaccines are obviously a net positive, but there is something suspicious about the absolute nuclear meltdown the media has if you say anything negative about vaccines.
What are they hiding?

Attached: 03E225A1-79BF-488B-9F74-11D8C1C326B6.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

Look what happens when you search “anti-Vaxxers” on Twitter
They really, really, really, really, really want you to get vaccinated

>government who doesn't care about it's own people
>Yeah I'm gonna put something they made in my body
>becomes obedient to your extinction
Yeah okay net positive.

Attached: 033AF356-FE3D-4F5A-9030-A7EE9EAC74CF.jpg (1242x1106, 350K)

group think

>What are they hiding?
Their trying to prevent the spread of misinformation that kills children.

Attached: cr (47).jpg (1506x1257, 203K)

Refusing to take vaccines is a great way to eliminate the stupidest people form the herd because it's self-inflicted.

So then there shouldn’t be a problem if they don’t want to get vaccinated.

People now follow the screaming crows.
It's like something hitler said.
If you lie loud and long enough people believe it.
Truth be told the human body is supposed to go through these illnesses to build up a natural resistance.
Most parents now a days are just skull dead with no sense of thought.
They don't want to or care about being parents so they just follow the crowd without any understanding.
Just fuck brain parents.
Don't get me wrong, some vaccines are nice.

Attached: 1558637794840.png (750x750, 256K)

>not vaccinating yourself to own the libs

God you guys are fucking retarded. Everything you do is off opinions you see of strangers to be different. No wonder you guys don’t reproduce.

Because contrary to what you're taught in school these days, everyone's opinion ISN'T just as valid as everyone else's.

For example, 40% of the population believe that the sun orbits the earth. Should NASA(and science in general) consider this opinion "just as valid".

In the case of the anti-vaxers, they put the entire population at risk because they're too fucking stupid to vaccinate themselves and their kids.

Opinions?
When me was a kid my body would ache and me would cry when getting vaccines.
You assume you know me.
Brainlet found.

The general population must be vaccinated so that they cant use that as an argument against mass immigration from the third world.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19_23-40-49.png (774x125, 20K)

Idk the facts about vaccines, but you're right about the extreme responses.

Why would they care? Are they and their families vaccinated? If so, then that's supposed to make them immune.

Hurr durr herd immunity! If you don't get vaxed then you'll destroy our herd immunity and we will all get sick!

But... Weren't you vaccinated? Wtf.

I get concern over children, but it's not anyone's place except the parents to look after the health of their children. Especially not the government (in case anyone thinks it's child abuse, imagine what kind of power the government would have if they could rip a child from a decent home and raise them with standards created by government)

Fuckin A. Homeschool your kids, boys

The population at risk would only be the non-vaccinated if vaccines actually make you immune.

>getting a shot that has a 1 percent chance of working

Are you retarded? Or are you retarded?

>What are they hiding?
You know, they're hiding and suppressing shit like measles, mumps, polio. You know, shit that really killed people.

Attached: Untitled.png (1135x1059, 358K)

It's obvious that vaccines are dangerous and even deadly and that they offer no health benefits at this point. The fact that the vaccine makers had to get Obama to make Congress pass an indemnity bill making it impossible to sue the vaccine makers even if they fuck up due to negligence sealed the deal for me. Vaccines are obviously evil and so are the shills who push them.

If you get a vaccine knowing the kind of ridiculous over the top shilling and psyops being waged on the public pushing these poisons, you're a retard.

good goy, that way the muslims will be "educated" and the whites will be the dumb villagers and then in 30 years it will be the muslims who are elected into office. The replacement will enter its final stage.

I went through public school in America. Homeschooling (done effectively) seems like a much better option. Although it does take effort from the parents both for teaching their kids and for making sure their kids are involved with others socially outside the home.

Go to hell motherfucker FUCK YOU

Attached: 1546105226461s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Have fun dying of preventable illnesses.

Attached: 1543083517168.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

>evolution was just a LARP
Enjoy your death needles.

>nasa is the same as injecting yourself with who knows what made by a bunch of corporate whores in cahoots with corrupt government fucks