This triggers the

Boot licker

Attached: 93C20238-8E57-40E1-A781-01CEC1A675DF.jpg (720x721, 33K)

Here comes the right wing tears watch all the insults and tantrums ITT

What a nigger, I am white as hell and got 4 months and probation for punching a bouncer.

Fuck off.

>needing a shirt and hat like this to be relevant
what a fucking tool

is this guy still saying things?

i hate niggers and cops. it makes me happy knowing they kill each other by the dozens every single day

Attached: 1557880725416.png (390x390, 112K)

Will he real dad just visit him at the very least. He's trying WAY too hard. He keeps this up and he will fake a hate crime against himself.

Attached: 1560904417613.jpg (814x1024, 123K)

Goddamn albino people always getting off.

Attached: 1272410580255.jpg (544x517, 33K)

Same

Very meme-able shirt though. You could put percentages of violent crime and stuff on it.

Blacks take longer to learn their lesson. That's why they get longer sentences

I would pay for that tee.

OH LORT OH LORT...I'M SUCH A MISTREATED MILLIONAIRE AFTER MY NIGGER FATHER RAN OUT ON MY MUDSHARK WHORE MOTHER AND NICE WYPIPO ADOPTED ME AND RAISED ME, BUT MY MONKEY GENES WOULD NOT BE DENIED!

Niggers don't have "life" though. Merely existence.

Nothing a few trillion dollars in reparations can't fix.

That explains all the nigs running around with records a mile long.

So even Kapernick admits Asians don't commit crime

Why would the Asian get 15 years? They don't really commit much crime.

Nigger

Shitty bait

Why is this photoshoped?

It’s not bait

Now do one to the right of the cop as a happy merchant.

Triggers me? Nigga, that's the damn truth and it's how it should be. Know your place, bitch!

Not seeing the problem.

As an exaggeration intended to provoke thought on the subject, the shirt does well. It does fail to address how this is much more closely linked to class than race, though.

A poor criminal raised in a ghetto hellscape usually has no fucking idea what rights they have and often flagrantly violate the law and give incriminating statements to police. They are also relying on overworked public defenders that will look at their case for five minutes and tell them to plead guilty after it all. This criminal is usually, but not exclusively, black because they're a much bigger part of the American underclass.

A smart criminal that knows his rights, can optimize interactions with police, and have the wealth to afford the best lawyers in their state can basically get away with whatever the fuck they want or at least force an extremely favorable plea deal to greatly reduce their sentence. This criminal is more often white, but exist in every demographic.

And of course, police of any race are a class of their own, being given the privilege of judge/jury nepotism.

This. I don't know why the MAGA, t_d and boomer crowd think pol is some kind of bootlick safe space.

Is that shirt trying to imply that if a white person murders someone they get probabtion???

Attached: 1558765458577.png (128x125, 14K)

The shirt is right.

You type like this?

The shirt should also have a woman and the sentence is niiiiicccceeee

This nigger talks a lot of shit about white people, considering he was raised by them.

There is an ongoing raid on this board read a spread pic related. These threads accomplish nothing if you dont respond to them.

Attached: 1560888048428.jpg (838x434, 136K)

A cop would

Attached: Untitled.png (720x721, 301K)

The shirt is correct IF you ignore the:
1. history of nigger
2. prospect of re-offending

Nice job moving the goalposts, I didn't ask about a cop, which is a separate category already listed on the shirt.

our multi-tier "justice" system is the same reason that people like Hillary Clinton don't ever face justice

It is all symptoms of the same problem. If we do not have equality before the law there is no rule of law, just the appearance.

Wow stop posting these doctored images.
Here is the real shirt.

Attached: FBI Stat Shirt.jpg (720x721, 81K)

Phonefag. Can someone turn the blue into a 6 sided star edit which says some thing like “paid quarterly bonus” or something?

Attached: F3741ED8-DF36-4653-B8AE-28B80573D6A2.jpg (629x560, 124K)

u forgot the ones to the right of the officer: politician, then Jew

Attached: 1460361532127.jpg (1001x1077, 571K)

show the rap sheet of each.

Sooo, he'd get 15 years?

>Black people serve longer sentences for murder
>citation needed
In chicago they dont even get caught.

Attached: chimpbattingstats.jpg (548x634, 37K)

Is he working at starbucks yet?

The alligator eats the bigger nummer

Attached: 1560042756174.jpg (728x483, 31K)

>different circumstances
>different state of mind
>different obligations to others.
>same act=same crime.

I hate cops as much as the next guy but arguing that a cop who inappropriately reacts to a situation is as morally culpable as a nog who guns someone down in the street in cold blood is retarded.

God I wish what this shirt was saying about whites & niggers was true. I mean the cop part's true, but fuck cops.

Also, fuck that mutt lmao.

kek

>You have to either love a goofy washed-up half nigger or (((police)))

How are you kids so retarded?

Bumpy

Same crime but let's see who commits it the most.

Attached: 1561000122891.jpg (565x1199, 117K)

underrated post

Black cops are more likely to shoot than white cops because they know they get off on the race factor.

> Same crime

Was it a speeding ticket that took into account how long it took each one to pay it back?

meh, cops are supposed to provide the service of handling and removing the niggers for us.

if there were no niggers their job would be entirely different and so would your relationship with them