The role of Stonetoss

What you think about stonetoss?

How is he important to politics and mainly the culture war?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-23-09-08(1).png (1080x1072, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdbwZbK7kGo
reddit.com/r/antifastonetoss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does your pic related mean?

She can't bear the thought of not being able to take in one extra dick she could have had.

>steal old Jow Forums jokes
>add a confused face at the end
>get praised by redditards

Attached: 1551253298242.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

To watch that one guy post his comics on /co/ so that they all chimp out and say he's LITERALLY hitler

he is based and also redpilled

Lmao

roastie detected

man wont marry the woman because she lost her virginity to premarital sex

He's not very funny.
As said, all he does is steal Jow Forums memes and make a shitty comic about them.

this comic is retarded

I like a lot of his other work, but this one is just stupid, and makes him look like an incel.

roastie detected

OP sounds like a Vice journo

Attached: yellow groyp.jpg (500x500, 38K)

She was pregnant to the guy and aborted the baby. He would have married her.

that woman can't live the life of a whore and then expect to find a good hard working man who will love them and respect them.

Stonetoss is pretty fucking good at what he does and I'm usually pretty critical

Stay toasty, roastie.

Attached: 1538603079775.jpg (670x424, 145K)

He browses Jow Forums and draws comics based off it

A lot of his shit is pretty funny, but the incel stuff like this one is cringe.

Attached: 1561000331562.png (1080x1072, 944K)

he's bretty good as he makes real comedy which can laugh at all sides

Redpanels was funnier desu

Gavin McInnes

Attached: gays-just-like-you-comic1.png (1000x1000, 74K)

it has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with the massive amount of projection

Guy obviously looks at himself like he is a prime catch, and is bitter that women dont want want him. He is obviously the one who is vanishing away, the girl is probably some girl he loved and the dude is probably some chad that boned her, so this is his cope.

No hymen no diamond, roastoid

I don’t know man it sounds like you’re projecting onto the comic more then the creator is.

Stonetoss is ok, funny enough but nothing outstanding. It gets bonus points for making people absolutely lose their shit for how tame most of his comics are.

lmao the only one projecting is you. It is obvious that no sane man wants some whore. Very simple shit. All his comics are very simple because they are based off of Jow Forums memes.

>no sane man wants some whore

And no sane woman wants a non-Chad

>it has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with the massive amount of projection

>Guy obviously looks at himself like he is a prime catch, and is bitter that women dont want want him. He is obviously the one who is vanishing away, the girl is probably some girl he loved and the dude is probably some chad that boned her, so this is his cope.

Attached: mini_585.jpg (350x243, 15K)

What about other based cartoonists, like WormWood and Hedgewik?

Attached: D9b1MtQUIAI95RK.jpg (680x359, 63K)

Reddit space

Kek

>women want to be part of a harem
pathos vs logos

Stonetoss has captured our "zeitgeist" and illustrated the current political climate very well. And the comic themselves are very creative and funny. He's been doing this at a high level, weekly, consistently for a few years now.

Attached: abortion-and-gun-ban-comic.png (940x300, 28K)

Stings, huh?

is the artist 12?

I never understood this particular comic because it's obviously parodying pic related as the joke but it also is reinforcing the same moral outlook behind that image completely straight. Like is it making fun of it or not?

Attached: obkyojvbjr301.jpg (398x369, 29K)

Hi, StoneToss.

Putting it in your ass is equally gay as in your mouth

I like him because he's not afraid to mock alt-lite and Trumpers from the right.

It's not parodying it, it's just using the same idea.

Lel, you didn't need to sound like you're coping.
But you wanted to say it anyways.

Many of them are very detailed

Attached: clown-world-comic1.png (1500x500, 82K)

THE ROAST
IS TOAST

There is no such thing as a perfect rainbow cotton candy.

SHE CHOSE A NIGGER OVER A WHITE MAN

Hey

nice original argument baseless argument, also
>no women on pol
>but everyone i dont like is a roasties

pol memes are also a cope, usually targetting something they lack by finding some outlier of the population to criticize as if it represents the group as a whole.

Im guessing its a projection due to the fact that the man who is vanishing int cartoon would love the women if she didnt hook up with that guy. it leads me to believe this happened to some women he loved, and it crushed him when she slept with some other dude besides him, and to rationalize and cope with the situation he does what every retard on this board does and fantasizes about her being alone, which almost never happens.

thats why I think it is a cope and a projection, if you have an argument to the contrary that isnt just an insult I would like to hear it.

I thought it was supposed to me the supreme gentleman there

Not something that needs threads discussing it.

Probably lol, but his stuff is kinda funny in a retarded way

Look at the patterns on the clowns pants.

The most important role : keks

Blown out roastie. Women literally get worse at pair bonding the more they ride newfound dicks, which oddly enough matches up with higher rates of divorce.
No sane man wants a whore. Either deal with the fact your body count would disgust a dude of moderate quality, or stay in lala land. Otherwise whiteknight cuck, defending sluts online will not get them to fuck you.
Do you have some garbage liberal arts degree? The kind where you can write a two page essay on the meaning of an author writing "the linoleum was yellow", when it was just that, a simple statement.

He's hit or miss, but at least he makes good content. I also like HeheSilly

try to be less rabid im not defending her actions at all, if you had any sort of reading comprehension you would know that.

he steals Jow Forums jokes but sometimes he's kinda based

Based and Honkpilled

Attached: 3124809134784509234.jpg (1000x1000, 598K)

There's always some asshole who ruins it with the real answer.

The entertainment I get from this is being a shitcunt because the actual message is so simple:But it is also a play off of but should have the supreme gentleman instead of jesus.
There, I have explained the entirety of the joke which kills it. The artist often throws memes and subtle hints into their work like the clown pants inThat spiral triangle is a recognized symbol of pedophilia.
The somic is essentially a sanitized Jow Forums production.

>How is he important to politics and mainly the culture war?
>the culture war
i guess his role is pretty much being the leader of a volkssturmm unit like all of us retards

Attached: 1555977652222.png (640x773, 49K)

He's pretty hit or miss

Wormwood is okay. hehesilly is best though

Attached: asda3.jpg_large.jpg (1686x571, 152K)

Mm toastie

Though I did feel for him when Paul Joseph Watson posted a stonetoss comic on his twitter but blanked out the link to stonetoss. Though PJW may have done this to distance himself from the more overtly Nazi comics.
Also, stonetoss seems to gaining notoriety in some of the leftist circles with some examples like youtube.com/watch?v=XdbwZbK7kGo and reddit.com/r/antifastonetoss/

Based Hehesilly

Attached: 1541308644211m.jpg (1024x321, 61K)

I actually agree with this. Stonetoss is based, this particular comic isn't a good one tho.

I like ‘em. Funny and often thought provoking. He’s subversive in a way that preserves culture rather than trying to destroy it.

Putting his work together on print, into book form would be the closet thing to a necronomicon; a tome of forbidden arts.

It should be a children's book desu.

Attached: flag-burning-comic.png (1000x500, 50K)

Attached: crime-think-comic.png (1000x1000, 83K)

Attached: communism-working-class-comic.png (1500x500, 76K)

Yet who gets more attention?

spread these to everyone you can

>they're just cartoons

Attached: lgbtp-blocks-comic.png (1000x2000, 122K)

Didn't Garrison have a book?

they should be flyers. Some have a simple, searchable, factoid that would change someone's entire perception to a subject.

Attached: gay-blood-donation-comic1.png (1000x500, 45K)

Attached: opposites-attract-comic0.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Attached: cyberpunk-gay-comic1.png (940x300, 47K)

Attached: 1551800968326.png (950x950, 274K)

>I’m coping
Ftfy

Attached: 699C552B-A692-49AB-A0DA-413DBC82C2FC.jpg (1024x1013, 179K)

obligatory

Attached: left_cant_meme.jpg (480x272, 25K)

Huh?

you have to be 18 to post here