BOOM

BOOM

Attached: 150923589932.png (613x287, 36K)

BOOM

Attached: image.jpg (700x836, 355K)

I seriously want Iran to humiliate the USA right now

kys traitor

based

Wow, its nothing.

Uh oh.......

How would like Iran to humiliate the US ?

Several Creech AFB trannies just got fired, will commit suicide soon

Attached: 1540901310332.png (545x470, 127K)

Its going to be Vietnam 2.0 except times 10. They're going to be using carrier pidgeons and smoke signals and still whoop our asses.

The IRGC is pushing for a war so they can take Rouhani down.

Honestly these people need a good shellacking. Violence is the only language they understand

Attached: Hacked.jpg (700x686, 893K)

This type of shit happens on a weekly basis. We shoot down theirs, they shoot down ours. Since its only drones nobody loses any sleep over it.

Considering how many nonwhites are in the military. It will be even shorter than Vietnam, Making the Six Day War look like a joke. Iran will pretty much defeat us badly.

Like a Phantom or a Predator? That is my range of caring.

shut up leaf

>whoop our asses
>like vietnam
Fucking brainlet.

by rubbing their nutsack all over our faces. oh yeah so hot

How many people in the east hate faggots? Is that a motivation for them?

Attached: 1475606173617.jpg (480x480, 57K)

With what, fake airplanes that can't even fly?

pic related.

Attached: iran-fighter-plane[1].jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Attached: 5A57BFD0-5C7C-48FC-9A0D-4FD945483252.jpg (239x211, 10K)

lmfao @ that windshield.
I can buy $2 chink glass with better quality..
fucking desert niggers.. ahahhahaha

They wouldn't, don't listen to this retard It's just going to be like Libya and Iraq, where doubters are scrwaming "Vietnam 2.0" and then the US just does a few surgical strikes and the enitre enemy army fades away. A war with Iran would simply not involve a full scale invasion of the country, what will happen is a smaller localized war over control of the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz, the US will easily defeat the shitty Iranian navy, probably take over a few small islands and build some bases on them too. The US would probably take the chance to strike some nuclear sites as well, but that's it.

It was Israeli

Attached: 1536115897836.jpg (618x893, 134K)

Admitting America lost to North Vietnam is a better way to save face than admitting America had no plan for victory.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SA-5

get ready to strap up lads

Attached: Olson-1-Omaha-Beach-US-Coast-Guard-Dept-of-Defense-photo-600px.jpg (600x348, 43K)

Vietnam vet triggered

kek

They also faked the drone the last time around. lol fucking special ed sand niggers.

Attached: 09iran-jumbo-v2[1].jpg (1024x717, 248K)

America won after bombing the northern capital and the north sued for peace, peace was signed and America left, then the North broke the treaty and invaded the south again. Should've nuked Vietnam for violating the treaty.

People should stop using the word drone when referring to UAV.

rare based burger

For the brainlets in this thread. The US didn't lose a single fucking battle, not even the "hit and run" ones.
By the time we decided to leave the North was out of men and equipment. We have the documentation from the North that proves this.
So why did we leave? It was part of the China deal.

Drones were always destined to be tools of the less powerful nations to use against the more powerful ones.

Good luck with your tranny army fren
But in all seriousness if your in the armed forces get the fuck out now

perfect english

Medium-rare
>ba-dum tss

tpbp

Trump will be exposed as the cuck he is and all the dem candidates will talk about how it’s institutional racism to not let Iran shoot us down

I know that faggot.

fucking bolton, Global Hawk LIVES MATTER !

you seem like a huge faggot tb h

Because America never invaded North Vietnam. Sorry, but you don't win a war by not setting foot on their territory and disposing of the incumbents. That's why they broke the treaty, and the mutts were too afraid to fight an offensive war into the north.

Nah the US would win and then take over control of the Persian Gulf, and stay there for the next hundred years on military bases built on Iranian Islands. Like another version of Guantanamo.

>save face
You wouldn't even be a country if you didn't share our border, and you're still barely a country, and failing one. Just pipe down

Attached: 1536365178464.png (500x566, 150K)

Attached: KTK-02.jpg (960x717, 115K)

a bloody nose would do us some good.

>Trump doesn't go to war with Iran
>KEK!!
>Trump does go to war with Iran
>ZIONIST KEK!!
just come out and say already that it doesn't matter what he does, you want to hate him.

Attached: 1560888357682.jpg (750x931, 336K)

Fuck off, jew.

They bombed it you fucking idiot because Nixon didn't give a shit about "not looking like the aggressor".

Yeah and they didn't win.

Attached: 1560617237736.jpg (618x412, 45K)

BOOTS ON THE GROUND

Attached: 25-john-bolton.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 153K)

If we do anything more than a tweet or send another 50 troops I’ll eat the hair from around my asshole

Art of the Deal was literally Art of the Bluff, everybody read the book now they’re on to us

Attached: 7F738DEC-DCF9-4A05-A238-E04050E6323C.jpg (800x450, 28K)

> yawn
grab me some tea .. getting sleepy as fuck with these lame ass non-happenings

Are you a shill for Israel or not?

Do you want war with Iran or not?

Yet another win for Iran

Attached: 4159855005851.jpg (700x700, 138K)

> (OP)
>I seriously want Iran to humiliate the USA right now
You should move to Iran immediately. Our humiliation would be epic.

They did because the North got scared and signed the peace treaty.

Go back to Tehran, Acham

I appreciate this humor

>all these Zioshills shilling for war with Iran
yikes. this board is subverted as fuck

I seriously want Iran and the US to reach a mutually beneficial agreement that puts the greater Israel project on notice. Traitors get the noose regardless.

WAKEY WAKEY BURGERS
TIME TO GO DIE IN THE DESERT AGAIN!
MIGA!

>mustache power intensifies

Attached: 1560525255714.jpg (1534x1534, 1.72M)

He lost me at

>banned bump stocks
>urged scotus not to take up NFA challenge
>let Mexico call his bluff on tariffs and sell him bullshit deal

He’s a big gaping pussy, I don’t disagree the JOOS would live for this to happen and mossad is probably behind it but Trump is a coward

>Do nothing
cuck
>Do something
Zio Don

you're a hypocrite, shut the fuck up.

>let Mexico call his bluff on tariffs and sell him bullshit deal
just noticed this one, you're definitely a lefty shill. fuck off

>60k mutts died trying to end a war in a stalemate.
That's just average Americans who've drank all of the propaganda the idiot box told them. Boards like Jow Forums have the same problem.

Sign, I don't want to bomb the only good Mohammads

Attached: IMG_6531.jpg (1000x667, 259K)

I want trump to be embarrassed for being another NY liberal Jew on guns

Good fuck the USA, wish they'd fucking nuke us

Stay mad, keep telling yourself you’re winning

How could Iran "humiliate" the us?

War with the USA is a death sentence.

Attached: 1537231531135.jpg (1024x703, 147K)

Your time is coming, abdoul

>Vietnam
>Afghanistan

Wew lad

Supporting the current ZOG regime is the real betrayal.

Americans should serve their own people, not the filthy kikes.

If you support war with Iran you are a traitor to the American people. The american people and its government is not the same.

Attached: GOLEM.png (596x596, 211K)

Attached: mo.png (204x265, 88K)

You forgot about the part how Russian advisors were in Vietnam acting as human shields. America had to avoid attacking certain places or Russian would have joined instead of just providing support.

We are baiting the Iranians to edge towards the brink, but this has nothing to do with Iran. This is all part of the negotiations with China. We're showing them that we control the Staight of Hormuz, and that since we no longer ne ME oil, we can use a little dust up with Iran to close the SoH indefinitely and cut off China's oil.
As soon as China signs the deal, which they reneged on the very day the false flags started, this shit will end. Iran knows we aren't going to attack them but they can't look like pussies so they are just playing along at this point.

Attached: 1533315192726.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

Shut the fuck up you boomer retard how could you like this place with everything we've come to know. This fake world deserves to be torn down. Why should I have alliegence to this place because I was born here? It seeks to eliminate me, it doesn't share my mindset or ideals and we fight proxy wars for fucking kikes.

That banner looks like something from party city. kek needs to destroy this nation

So who's drone got BTFO?

Israeli?
Russian?
Some NATO drone of another nation?

DoD says no US drones flying over Iran today.

This.

Just because the US failed to utterly destroy both countries doesn't make them a humiliation.

We absolutely killed millions and they killed a few thousand.

That actually makes sense

Still want trump to look stupid and a good happening

Attached: ED64C3D9-377C-4E4C-88F9-6A9A0957A7D9.png (984x656, 1.41M)

Fuck you idiot. The whole world wants to kill you. It always will no matter how far you run.

The only way to get a place that accepts you is to fight for it and win.

>50k

And they’re still around today, just like Afghanistan will be when the Taliban retakes Kabul in a few years

We aren’t omnipotent, we’ve been beat and will be beat again

It will happen, the IRGC wants Rouhani gone and have him replaced with their own candidate approved by themselves, they will start a war, a small one over something that the US is concerned about. If you have been paying attention is that the oil from the Middle East must flow, or it could seriously grind the US economy to a halt, having oil prices hike up because the Persian Gulf isn't secure with oil tankers blowing up every month is bad for the US. Now everyone is blaming Iran for the attacks but guess who is in charge of security on the Iranian side of the gulf? The IRGC. The reason the US is sending extra 1,000 Air Force personnel over there is to make sure that there is a good logistics flow, it's all gonna be about air and naval power. Don't need to invade Iran, just deny them use of their ports.

go to war with iran, iraq, syria, lebanon, yemen, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, the entire shia muslim world at the same time, all backed by russia and china?

Iran just fucked itself.

The place I live is full of people who want to kill me already why fight their battles? I'd rather fight my own. Not saying I'm just self interested but I'd rather align with people I agree with. Us fighting Iran will do us nothing but harm. It's only for the benefit of our allies and going into death for this seems more like it would kill me than not. Not to say I am afraid of death but a pointless death would be a very sad fate.

you literally repeated a line from CNN, off yourself nigger.

kek. That thing doesnt even have a jet intake.

>everyone who doesn’t suck off the same guy who banned bump stocks and wants to ban suppressors is a nigger

Wew lad

don't forget Qatar; they have to be "punished" too because they tried to model itself as neutral in the region

Based

SC has already ruled against supressor ban
kike harder CNN headline faggot

NEWFAG RETARDS
IT'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN FALSE
I WON'T SPOONFEED YOU FAGGOTS CAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT