forexlive.com/news/!/gold-hits-its-highest-since-2013-20190620
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both

Inflation clouds.

>Less than a 5% rise
It's fucking nothing.

>Smart salesmen use Jow Forums to drive business

user what town are you in I wanna divest MUH monies

Lol that’s a ton of movement for gold in a few hours you fucking 12 year old. Learn about trading.

I can make 5% a day in crypto, keep your boomer nuggets

It Dosent matter what you can make retard. The point is a 5% movement on gold is a ton. You Can hundreds of percents on futures market and options trading things like this.

God you are so clueless it’s sad

I usually check gold charts to verify happenings - no blip, no happening. OTOH, a jump in gold doesn't necessarily mean one or is just something transient, like the Brexit vote where it's back to where it started within a week. The speculation today is that the FOMC are suggesting they are at the ready with lower interest rates indicating they may see recession or stagflation or such on the horizon, which drove gold over $2K in 2011.

PETER SCHIFF GOING TO AVENGE HIS FATHER AND SHOVEL THE ROTHSCHILDS INTO A SOLID GOLD PYRAMID-SHAPED OVEN

Attached: NrEbICRM.jpg (512x512, 30K)

Let’s see if it holds, personally I don’t trust gold much I think it’s artificially inflated
Silver is my thing
If I had more money at the moment I’d invent in platinum
Let’s see if it holds could just be a good couple days

Attached: 33B7B403-A095-4733-86E1-BCAF27C1C780.jpg (640x221, 66K)

Crypto is a good way to make quick money if you know how to ride it but unlike precious metals it’s worthless as a long term investment

Silver defiantly resists chasing that 16:1 ratio even without jumps in gold, so its movements are probably more meaningful.

Bump because it’s more relevant then most posts on Jow Forums

They are using all the tricks in the book , i'm not saying its obvious but fuck me could they make it any more ?

(((They))) always crash the economy when (((they))) don't like an incumbent, smart money's pulling out of stocks and fleeing for silver / god ETFs.

>worthless as a long term investment

Why's that?

With the market on edge like this though - sort of in speculative mode if you will - something like a sunk tanker near the Straits or any kind of happening could blow the market through the roof at least in the short term.

I should dial up RT and see what Max Keiser is saying now. Not that he's any smarter than anyone else, but he's always kind of a kick to watch and does have some decent, random insight.

gold cant be hyper inflated really, however china does keep the price up with jewelry production

gold and silver to some extent hold their purchasing power relative to fiat
so gold may cost more usd, but thats because the usd buys less, not because gold gained in value, and vise versa

Its also a good way to loose money quickly

Interesting read on an advisor from years back, CV "Vern" Myers. My Dad subscribed to his newsletter. I still have the double eagles he bought for $45 each on Myers' advice. Myers was jailed for buying gold bullion for his clients and hiding it in Canada. IIRC, they gave him 2 years and 1 day because that 1 day qualified him for PMITA prison instead of an honor farm. The government did not want people buying gold through the early 1970s, period.

Oops. Link on Vern Myers:

motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/economic-outlook-zmaz80mazraw

>crypto
Kys faggot
I bet that whole market doesnt even have a billion in volume.

Its true that 5% is a lot vut its not that unusual...

>motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/economic-outlook-zmaz80mazraw

Attached: Ft-Pankaj-Parakh.jpg (310x400, 37K)

You could buy a harem of Thai children for one Bitcoin

I agree
Like fiat currency paper money it has no inherent value or demand beyond being a currency
The reason I say it’s inflated and that I don’t trust gold is because so much is hoarded in the hands of the elite that they could pull a Rothschild-Waterloo and flood the market with gold to drop the price through the floor and use their prior knowledge of the crash to consolidate even more of a monopoly of it
Silver is better distributed amongst common folk and its price more accurately reflects its natural availability
The historical Gold-Silver ratio is 15/16 to 1 which reflected their comparable abundance on earth
And at the moment it’s about 90 to 1 which is unnatural
That too

If that growth is sustained it will be absolutely bullish but it’s hard to say, another day or two will better define its current trajectory, could be just a good couple days for precious metals or it could be the start of a rapid upward trend

How many would 10oz of gold buy?

This week

Keiser once described a scenario where banks flood the market with gold contracts to suppress the price, and the scam would work so long as redemptions (or demands or whatever it's called when you want delivery) are kept in check.

Attached: Max-Keiser.jpg (550x330, 14K)

One last bump

What do you think im doing in thailand?

forexlive.com/news/!/gold-hits-its-highest-since-2013-20190620

I think it wont crack 1400 before the fed lowers intrest rates.

Thank you for keeping it going. For better or worse, it's probably the best one I've ever started here.

Attached: 1787_Brasher_Punchmark_EagleBreast.jpg (3299x2200, 1.45M)

Good to see. Now silver needs to do the same

Are you a crypto fag?

Guess what

Attached: D8897889-9B15-480E-8404-A98F87DD7244.png (800x330, 97K)

This is the truth. Im from the fed i know.

Attached: 1560906256803.jpg (959x538, 129K)

>nose vs nose
C'mon son

>we need to see 30% daily increases and drops in asset and commodity prices

no you need to kill yourself fucking retard

1500 might be a better bet on that end
No problem good threads are rare these days, I come here less now
Beautiful coins by the way
I was at a show last weekend and one guy had a silver drachma with Alexander the Great on it from the 4th century BC on display
Coolest coin I’d ever seen in person

That will be the talk tomorrow if it doesn't correct - where is the resistance level. Round numbers usually hold better than numbers identified as significant for historical or trend line type reasons. But again, news matters. Any big explosions near Iran anytime before a correction, and gold will probably blow right through 1400.

Attached: 1907DoubleObv.jpg (691x900, 533K)

Ephraim Brasher produced these doubloons just before the Republic was formed. That particular one was part of the Garrett collection and is the only one with the maker's punch mark on the eagle's breast. It's value is upwards of $5 million.

Like the ancient coins it very much resembles, the more you look at it, the more interesting it gets.

ITT: retards that don't know about Jow Forums

Muh shekels

The back I find almost more interesting
I wonder how close we came to be named the “United States of Columbia”
Anyway I’ve got work in the morning so I’m headed to bed
Hope your thread picks up

BUY GOLD NOW

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

BUY SILVER

You should own AT LEAST 200 times more silver than gold due to the current ratios.

Gold market is about $7T compared to $0.29T Cryptomarket so crypto is about ~4% the size of gold market.

This is a big move something is about to happen HUGE within 48hrs.

what is each tick in gold futures worth? and silver?

DigixDAO looks like a buying opportunity. its pump preceded gold spike which is very very suspicious.

for gold 1 cent tick is ~$600M

Attached: bitcoins.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg (1086x724, 121K)

nvm found it
10$ and 25$ respectively

yeah I meant per 1 contract. shit's dangerous.

Attached: 3346.png (667x143, 56K)

>id
>heat

Based and Jow Forumspilled

Daily reminder that the FBI and other alphabet soup organization lurk and post on these boards regualry. Also I applied for an agency position over three months ago and I better get fucking hired if you guys want ACTUAL intelligence from this site.

((("alphabet" soups))) have time travel and already know who/what will be posted before it is reviewed if it is too truthful/important to be posted. But the low level ones on this site probably don't know this and will laugh at this post.

/thread

Worries that Trump will lose.

bump

It has over $50 billion daily volume right now you faggot. You think that (((paper gold))) is actually gold trading?

Attached: 1556976344070.png (1280x1248, 861K)

>911