NXIVM Conviction Thread

Let’s walk through this shall we
NXIVM LEADER CHARGED WITH:
>SEXUAL TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN
>OWNS 11 DAYCARES THROUGH OUT THE US, LATIN AMERICA AND EUROPE
>CAUGHT BREAKING CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS FOR CLINTON
>KIRSTEN GILLIBRAND FATHER WAS AN NXIVM EMPLOYEE, HER STEP MOTHER A MEMBER
>SAID TO HAVE LEVERAGE OVER CHUCK SCHUMER BECAUSE THEY HAVE HIS FINANCIAL RECORDS
>MULTIPLE HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES IMPLICATED AND TIED TO THIS MAN
>AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF EVRYTHING HE AND HIS ORGANIZATION OWNS IS NOW UNDER FEDERAL CUSTODY THANKS TO TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDER ON HUMAN TRAFFICKING

don’t let the shills slide this, ignore all the “is x redpilled” threads that are being made right now and let’s start connecting dots

Attached: 9397C172-5779-4E8A-B551-A0D541C10986.jpg (284x177, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/alejandro-sanzs-wifes-miami-school-closed-by-state-tied-to-nxivm-sex-cult-founder-10295903
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/is-allison-mack-in-prison-the-smallville-actress-awaits-sentencing-in-nxivm-sex-cult-case.html/
forbes.com/forbes/2003/1013/088.html#355a05221853
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trust the plan next week free iran and dont forget to be a good goy!

Bumperino my dude

Link please. I don't think any charges related to minors. They seemed suspiciously absent

I wonder if this fucktard had anything to do with crap that happened in the 80's??

Attached: IMG_0308.jpg (200x321, 65K)

Kirstin Gillibrand has the mark.

Attached: ZMW4ZTFSBBGTXCM4YCPGEBPWOY.jpg (800x618, 43K)

There was also that odd connection to Stormy Daniels
fpwp (pic related for you)

Attached: 10fzxh.jpg (625x500, 73K)

Bump

Attached: FA807B32-57FD-458B-9DDD-2548D58ECCEA.jpg (1242x1598, 448K)

interdasting

Thanks for the bump shill, your masters must be pretty twisted up about this

fuck off shill.

why did the finders cult want to send kids to schools for "special children" in monterrey mexico? why did NXIVM have schools for gifted children in monterrey mexico?

what the fuck is up with mexico? only thing i can guess is intelligence agencies. places in mexico were used as bases of off the books ops. mkultra programs happened in canada and mexico.

NXIVM was a mind control operation for children, and also a blackmail ring for powerful people.

Attached: finders.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

this!

What's his name

You are glowing my nigga

Attached: 1560800946523.jpg (800x800, 141K)

bump

Another user provided a source that said children were enrolled in the day cares to be taught by special “multicultural mentors”, the article said they only spoke in foreign languages to the children and as a result they wouldn’t even now their native language and would instead just “babble”

miaminewtimes.com/news/alejandro-sanzs-wifes-miami-school-closed-by-state-tied-to-nxivm-sex-cult-founder-10295903

Not the source but if another user can find it would be useful, I believe it also mentioned Penelope cruz

>OWNS 11 DAYCARES THROUGH OUT THE US, LATIN AMERICA AND EUROPE

Attached: 1516569538628.jpg (500x750, 64K)

kek im not even a shill. we keep hearing about all the shit and supposed happenings blah fucking blah day in day out. guess what? bolton is still in power. trump literally employs the fuck who let epstein walk off w a year sentence. hillary is not in jail. there is no fucking wall. record illegal immigration. even more troops to the middle east. 38 billion to israel.

all this shit is youre looking into right now is things to keep you fucking distracted from the inevitability of what must be done.

a fucking revolution. no one is coming to save you. they are all corrupt. now take your fucking training wheels off and learn how the game is played newfaggots.

blood for blood.

So what happens to the women? Allison Mack? Seagram's lady?

Bump

They probably rape kids too

righteous bump

Attached: 1552533963047.jpg (768x767, 104K)

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, kid.

Go back to Iran, Parvaz

Yeah, did they get their sentence? Or are they getting off because they're women?

Glow a little less.

>convicted on sex trafficking children while simultaneously being connected to Hollywood and democrats. All his paperwork and financials seized and now under federal custody

>It’s nothing goy go back to your clown world threads

This guy is too young to have been involved in the 80's crimes

Attached: gillebrand1.png (1075x871, 871K)

Have a bump. The NXIVM story is huge for so many reasons. First, think about who is DIRECTLY and UNARGUABLY implicated as participants:

>Hollywood actors/actresses
>Bronfman family (directly named as one of the 13 "bloodlines of the Illuminati" in Fritz Springmeier's book)
>Michael Avanatti was hired as Claire Bronfman's attorney (can't make this shit up)
>Co-founded by Nancy Salzman who has been called a "CIA mind manipulator" and professional hypnotist and NLP expert
>Boat loads of cash donated directly to Hillary Clinton...most likely as a pay off

It's all true. Eyes Wide Shut, Pizzagate, Spirit Cooking. What happens in real life is a thousand times worse than any movie. Trump gets elected and all of a sudden the lid gets blown off of NXIVM. Their organization has been around since fucking 1998. That's TWENTY YEARS operating free and clear under Clinton, Bush and Obama. Now we have Big Daddy Trump in the white house. Love him or hate him but we're literally seeing most of the conspiracies we've always been told were untrue turn out to be VERY true right before our very eyes. Very few things give me the will to keep going in our society these days but this is one of them.

Okay so he's got money and connections. Now he is accused of something bad. Why make this into something more?

Attached: schniederman2.png (580x649, 232K)

Stop derailing the conversation faggot. This is not about muh trump. It is always you glowniggers who want us to sperg out and act violent

Attached: ce0c4422.png (404x404, 119K)

>KIRSTEN GILLIBRAND

Attached: schniederman.jpg (673x340, 38K)

>n
>e
>x
>t
>
>w
>e
>e
>k
>
>g
>o
>y
>i
>m
and dont forget to trust the fucking plan! grow up faggot ive been here since long before habbo raids and payback. you fucking morons actually believe your ballots matter or anyone in the government is going to do shit for the children? how about all those memory holed joirnalists who were investigating the clintons for sex trafficking and everything else? theyre fucking dead kiddo

you know how this problem would be solved if trump was what he said he was? spec ops killing all of them like they do us. has that happened? no.

enjoy your fucking cultural enrichment hope you enjoy speaking spanish you fucking child

>schniederman

Attached: schniederman3.png (1542x1476, 2.1M)

Someone posted a forbe’s article on another thread where it states vicente fox’s daughter was a huge fan of this guy, and carlos salina de gortari’s family as well. For those that don’t know these are ex presidents with massive influence across the country, and de gortari very likely across the globe

the strange thing is another sex cult had a place in monterrey mexico 30 years earlier.

>It is always you glowniggers who want us to sperg out and act violent
as long as its against politicians media elite or corrupt wall street faggots?

give me one good reason why we shouldnt be

Sentencing scheduled Sept 25
Phone fagging so I can’t archive

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/is-allison-mack-in-prison-the-smallville-actress-awaits-sentencing-in-nxivm-sex-cult-case.html/

>>schniederman

Attached: schniedermanSOROS.jpg (1199x883, 209K)

Bronfman got off with lesser charges. The enraging thing being the financial gain she was trying to obtain was literally from selling children into sex slavery

>“I am truly remorseful,” Ms. Bronfman told Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis as she pleaded guilty to conspiring to conceal and harbor an undocumented immigrant for financial gain, and fraudulent use of identification. “I wanted to do good in the world.”

Attached: 935B2DE9-5A25-46A4-B511-46419D2C9683.jpg (1242x1661, 438K)

creepy psycho jew face alison mack is 100% part of this. why is this not in the news?

look at that ugly face, those jewy teeth. YUCK. all of us watching smallive already knew she was shit even back then.

Attached: allison-mack.jpg (3175x2118, 1.52M)

Any of those daycares in el paso, TX? Sounds like the perfect city for a child grooming daycare. Democratic, highly liberal, full of minorities to the point where they’re overwhelmingly the majority of the population, right across the mexican border, easy access to interstate and airports, huge logistics market, and the list goes on and on

>>SEXUAL TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN
>>OWNS 11 DAYCARES THROUGH OUT THE US, LATIN AMERICA AND EUROPE
>>CAUGHT BREAKING CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS FOR CLINTON

Attached: cemex10.jpg (1928x3760, 2.51M)

Mexican elites are more than likely directly involved in this as well. PRI will very likely have a huge mess in their hands vero soon

Because it makes us unpopular and a couple of anons from korean basket weaving forum acting violent won't change anything.Maybe gets chans banned all across the world. Nothing more. That is exactly what glowniggers want

Attached: 1554261574931.png (840x380, 136K)

They don't realize, that was just a small thing getting thrown under the bus, the actors in that cell pissed of their leaders
They are cleaning house and taking out the weakest links in their networks, to appease the public .
If you have ever read Second Foundation , you'd understand what they are doing

Attached: redsho.jpg (356x555, 54K)

>>OWNS 11 DAYCARES THROUGH OUT THE US, LATIN AMERICA AND EUROPE
do you have the list?

Attached: 1560734216706.png (822x802, 680K)

>accused
convicted

interesting. yeah vicente fox was a goon for the elites too. fuck there is so much more to this, and it should be one of the primary stories told in msm. i wonder what we are not being told.

interesting about the daycares. the "satanic panic" of the 80s and 90s was no hoax or panic. multiple daycares were involved in weird fucking shit and were implicated. multiple people and organizations (false memory syndrome foundstion, they glow as bright as a 100 watt bulb) shut it all down. but the evidence against these daycares is fucking astounding.

its all connected with the franklin scandal and dutroux affair tier shit. if is so fucked up and multilayered it is unbelievable.

user is right. this is just like the persecution of James Alafantis. just because James had money and connections, and was considered to be on of the top 5 most influential people in Washington even though he just ran a pizza store and had a lisence to import and export living art, (i.e.; human beings.... shhhh children), and was probably selling young children and toddlers to Saudi Arabia as well as other countries, so what? What does any of that have to do with us?

Attached: Pizzgate Of Course.png (720x720, 710K)

When you need an article written for you to say you aren’t doing this, you’re doing this.

Hey, I still have my troll pic from back then
This shit worked like a charm during the election
pic related

Attached: GenericFemaleAnimeFace1-200.jpg (1600x1200, 422K)

yes. mexico has been corrupt as fuck for so long, sadly. intel agencies have used mexico and control many politicians. some evidence indicates they control some of the families who are the major drug distributors. they also have used canada and mexico for their mkultra programs.

This bitches life is in shambles and her kike lawyer is there smiling and dapping niggas.
Jews are fucking ice cold son.

>implying violently raping innocent children isn’t the ult8mate redpill
How fucking new are you?
Saging this newfag thread.

Do you think the cult was supplied with free liquor?

Bump

this

>blackmail
>powerful people
I appreciate your enthusiasm but this is just embarassing.
Lurk more

look at his skin. he might post here

Now that you mention it there have been too many articles of daycares burning down from faulty wiring or some other shit. Chances are 99.999% that it was indeed mexican tier electrical job, but with this new info there’s room for speculation

kike

what is this?

It's her lawyer. Avanatti has some heavy sway in the judicial system. She undoubtedly also cut a plea deal to spill the beans.

forbes.com/forbes/2003/1013/088.html#355a05221853
Found the article

>hurr durr, only jewish people can accomplish magick
Imagine being able to imagine you are this new.

Attached: CBC9E651-6322-4FBC-8E13-FC458A716233.png (640x773, 13K)

private party at epistein island
they rape and eat children like candies

Attached: D7DscYfVsAAge0l.jpg (351x437, 27K)

If she is jewish the answer is no free liquor.

How does this connect to pizzagate? You know it does.

Yes, they enticed 13 year old Mexican girls to take part in orgies and dance around in chihuahua fur by promising them Seagrams pina colada wine coolers and Doritos locos tacos from Taco Bell

this is the limited hangout to check the box for "pizzagate" now they say phew we got rid of the child traffickers , that's it then..... clearly this guy was an amateur ( he got caught) and despite some rich backers was not connected enough to skate.. also the "children" were as far as I can tel 15 year olds at the youngest which is hardly the level of evil monstrousness everyone knows goes on at some level protected by the real rich and powerful... this guy was a wannabe and I doubt he has anything to offer on the real sick twisted creatures out there

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15 The Reality of Protected Child Abuse and Snuff Networks.png (620x979, 69K)

On channel 10 there are kids sitting around a person laying on a table

It's literally the mason thing used on paper protractor?

There’s like a dozen publishers which one do you recommend?

bump

Attached: 1543967874569.jpg (551x720, 129K)

Anyone else notice how much like Steven King this faggot looks?

They are both heavily connected to the DC beltway, friend. Of course they rub shoulders and probably collaborate on their individual fetishes. Like when you or I might ask a neighbour to lend you ingredients for baking a cake, they might have some truckloads of walnut sauce or hot dogs flown in from Chicago

>implying Jews bought these children for ritual blood magick

I bet you think the earth is flat too, retard.

Fuck, Jow Forums is retarded.

all our leaders are belong to cult

Where r u going with this?

Attached: Jews 01.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

You know what else is unpopular? A bunch of moloch worshipping child sacrificing pedophile foreskin eating kikes who have infiltrated basically the entire fucking planet and they deserve to fucking die.

Thats reality.

Suck on this (you) faggot.

Rich and famous people are pedos. Case closed

That’s from the x-dossier, disgusting stuff. Imagine if they were able to implicate someone big in not child sex trafficking but simply human trafficking. The executive order means their entire estate would be seized by the federal government. If they hooked a Rothschild we could unironically afford world class healthcare for all for life

Fuck you cunt

>BREAKING CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS FOR CLINTON
>SAID TO HAVE LEVERAGE OVER CHUCK SCHUMER

I want to believe. Sauce me.

Attached: 1560129787182.png (900x675, 1.1M)

Owns daycares!?

Attached: B5A43BF0-380A-4FE5-8D3D-C1C47666DD1B.jpg (1296x730, 68K)

>some evidence
There are mountains of evidence, some high ranking politicians even caught red handed in the acts, and I mean as red as the devil’s dick

1 down, a few million to go. We've got a lifetime.

JUSTICE IS COMING

Attached: 05 - 47 mins - Cohle hears baby crying on radio.png (600x346, 304K)

Cry me a fucking Jew river! Any idea how many cunts her grandfather iced during the Prohibition days to get that rich?

Oh we are acconplishing magic motherfucker by programming the brains of those who read these threads to hate your kind

Wanna know how I know you’re a shill?

Attached: 11E8C311-81C0-4CD6-8236-44C0FE1036D0.png (436x361, 177K)

Legit curious

Get a load of this flat earther, he thinks Jews are bad and vaccines don’t work!

What a stupid faggot!

Attached: 3262BE6F-D84D-42BB-A77F-4D6FABDBE5C3.png (645x773, 11K)

>amateur
>operated for 20 years under 3 different presidents no problem
>busted before trumps first term ended

He wasn't an amateur, he was being protected until Trump came along. Trump has locked up like 20,000 sex offenders of minors. Thats like 10 a day if we are doing averages.
Only Duterte rivals him on results.