Are most cops redpilled?

Most boomer cops are in high positions. Are millennial and gen x cops redpilled or just NPC trump supporters?

Attached: A6FB2F72-0BBE-4BC8-943B-BB8320C6386D.jpg (1212x700, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G-RdjJP-4o
youtu.be/kcqHRsZJjcs
youtu.be/pNh7X8EWjRA
twitter.com/vanityyfox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing redpills like exposure to niggers

Why would anyone want to be a cop in a high crime county is beyond me. You’re just asking for it. My girlfriends law firm is defending Delke in the Andrew Delke case (youtube the video). He is a father, husband, and great guy, but he’s gonna get charged with murdered for killing a black guy with a gun. It breaks my girlfriends heart. Being in state defense is redpilling the shit out of her too without me even talking about it much.

The progressives who enable such things are worse than the niggers themselves

just watched on youtube, Delke will get off bc the black guy was running away with a sig sauer lmao

it's probably better than real work, cops are chad as fuck here

cops want mediocre iq types, they are simpletons

>mediocre american IQ

Attached: 1557554039866.jpg (437x420, 28K)

No. Remember the type of kid that got a thrill from "telling" on people in school and was aleays looking for someone they could get in trouble? They're cops now

You should get a job at a shoe factory. You'd be able to get away with licking a lot more boots that way

The defense will argue he still had no right to shoot him because it was pocketed and you can’t prove by the film that he was holding it. There are already protests in the streets for the slain “victim” who was probably looking for a vantage point to shoot at the cop.

That pic
wtf?

hmm im not sure if i wanna fuck em in the first image or the second.

Redpilled? Bluepilled? They're cops. They may seem redpilled, but they'll round up a bunch of you redpill chuds if it suits their cop agenda.

To say nothing of the fact that they're like the military; more diverse than you'd think, with a lot of regional variety. Make no mistake, though, no matter how they vote, they'll always be pro-cop at the end of the day.

ancient jewish trick. never believe what you see in 1 perspective.

Spot on

They don't care about right or wrong.
Only legal or illegal. Many get a sick sadistic thrill out of ruining some poor white kid's life too

the right pic showing a little gunt is unironically better, prove me wrong

Attached: Hot GunT.jpg (644x677, 78K)

>statists
>redpilled
OP confirmed for massive fucking retard

im not licking their boots, ive seen them around and on tv, athletic, fit, still very white as if it was the 80s, they get paid fairly well, unless something really disgusting happens every day would be like boy scouts
better than being in an office with panjeets and the leftist psychos

That gunt is pretty hot

i've seen cops get cleared in much more sketchy cases

>a little gunt

I can understand the attraction of policing a high-crime area. You get action. Running down niggers and btfoing them

Who dis

>Andrew Delke case
watched it.
nigger was running, doesnt seem to turn around.
cops have honestly turned into niggers. majority of them want to do their job anymore.

Yeah I'm sure it's a fun job and SOME of them are fit, but even they're probably assholes. Almost every cop I've met is a huge asshole whether it was in a personal capacity or dealing with them while they were on duty.

>Why would anyone want to be a cop in a high crime county
Get paid to beat up niggers, what's not to like?

>gunt
isn't this more like the "muffin-unt"?

Squishy marshmallow

hope you get a white judge

Friend is a border officer here in Canada, 110% red pilled. Probably posts here desu. Has told me everyone he works with is the same way, "anyone who's hired on and is pro immigration+refugees has their mind changed within a month or two". Tons of "lesbians and gays" who claim to be fleeing their countries from persecution but also have 4 kids and get married/pregnant within 8 months of being here, changes your outlook pretty quick, they're all liars and they'll lie about anything to make their case look better

A hungry feeling
Came o'er me stealing

>Office Dan Mclendon
>applied for the FBI
>Turns out he wasn't retard enough

RIP Harambe

>be an asshole
>get paid to be an asshole

>be an asshole
>work in office
>have to be civil to people you'd love to kill, deport, be slave for shekelberg companies you'd love to steal from

meh

In any large city any white cop (any white person who's not retarded really) is going to be unavoidably redpilled on blacks -- Jews, not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G-RdjJP-4o
she's so perfect

>border officer in Canada
>110% redpilled
ya right did he tell you how based & redpilled he is while he helped carry some allahu akbar’s luggage across the border for them? tell him and his buddies to get their shit together

youtu.be/kcqHRsZJjcs

Attached: 18E7C8CC-FEB9-4D7C-9E31-460D5F79D7E3.jpg (713x730, 81K)

All white cops are redpilled. Black cops are too but they can't admit it to themselves.

black cops hate niggers more than white cops. Blacks patrol black areas and they gun niggers down more than any other race.

Attached: have_you_seen_this.jpg (1000x562, 185K)

youtu.be/pNh7X8EWjRA

Dont get it. Guess I am retarded

ehh I take it back she looks like trash now
twitter.com/vanityyfox