Harley Davidson shifts production to china

Looks like america gonna loose another (trade)war.

Well you should be used to it by now, so no big deal.

rt.com/business/462227-harley-davidson-motorcycles-china/

Attached: images.jpeg-11.jpg (678x452, 26K)

Why RT always reports on American and EU news? Why is it called Russia today if they never do any news about Russia?

Inb4 FBI

They report on the news that western media/governement dont want to report, its their only purpose or do you think russians go read their news in english?

Nothing happening in soviet russia anyway. Soviet russia best country.

You sure have to learn a lot about how media works.

They did report on Harley Davidson in American news. Also RT has a russian language version of their faggot site too.

Article said they're having a Chinese company build them a cheap bike to be sold in China.

report on what news? the only thing happening is some retards at harley HQ wanna make cheap shit. they'll get fucked for it in the end.

any faggot boomer who still buys a Harley after this should have to RIP every American flag off everything they own. No more pretending to be patriot after this.

Did you mean lose? Idc about people who cant speak English, let alone get a US visa

They dont put this kind of news in the spotlight, but on RT usually everything thats bad or humiliating for america will always be on top.
I know what you mean for me its just one of many newsoutlets i use.

Its just ongoing stuff from the steel and aluminium tarrifs that trump made.

>make cheap stuff
Trumo wants to produce quality stuff in america but companies will move out and keep producing cheap stuff in other countries, thats why you gonna loose on that whole tradwar thing.

I like small engine motorcycles.
I dont like american products.

I might buy one of those new harleys but ill modify it so it says "original harley davidson" and a bit smaller under it "made in china" just for the fun of it .

Who gives a shit? Fuck Harley Davidson. This is 2019, why the fuck you want a goddamn hog?

>shifting special small bike only chinese would ride production to china
who cares, smallest thing they have here is the street 500 and thats for girls or fags.

Sounds like a retarded move to me. Who the fuck wants to buy Harleys other than patriotic boomers? Chinafags? Just wait til the government takes over their company.

They are trying/building relations. First low investment product for local market, if that workes and they get a decent product theyll build heavier machines for export.
Its part of harley davidson to get less independent from american production. Once they figure out that doreign produced bikes are just as good and cheaper america will loose this as an exportgood.

Very retarded indeed, theyll just loose their blueprints and in a couple of years youll have harleylike motorbikes all over the world for 1/3 of the original price.
In 10 years theyll be like "back then it seemed like a good idea and we tought we could save a couple of bucks, but if only we could have know the chinese can not be trusted..."

Harleys are not selling great in America. China wants Harleys. China wants the Harleys built in China.....

and youre posting this on an american-made PC or phone?

Attached: 1_9W6982zxlICQniDBAf2pfg.jpg (720x607, 143K)

>T.Seething mutt

Real men drive Indian motorcycles

haha this happens under trump
boomer scumbag bike anyway

wasted trips

Only boomers buy those shitty chromed out fat ass breadsticks with wheels. They were sold out to a foreign company and died long ago. Good riddance. Maybe the chinks will find favor with that garbage. I only buy jap bikes. The thought of riding around on that loud overhyped boomer garbage never crossed my mind.

You just perfectly described the competitiveness of the american economy. Good luck for the years to come.

>loose

Attached: IMG_20190616_145631.jpg (1712x1840, 613K)

Harley is the biggest boomer company in the country. Dumb, gay ass boomer bikes for even dumber and gayer cringy old boomers. It's fitting that just like boomers they choose China over America

Build quality will improve..

Who the fuck even buys boomercycles like that anymore? I've never seen anyone under 50 and under 250lbs ride one of those pieces of shit.

Ask your self what is the purpose of journalism, why does our own media choose what to report and what not to report, it not about informing you, it's about shaping opinions, to what is desired by the power's that be